PDA

View Full Version : PSO Ep.1-2 from GC on Wii - online?

PSOWii
Sep 8, 2007, 03:02 PM
Nintendo should make a patch/update to let online gamecube games go online on the Wii console.

SEGA should open there servers for PSO Ep. 1-2 again
or release a disc containing all of the online quests that many where unable to download before the servise stopped

zentetsua
Sep 8, 2007, 03:11 PM
i say nintendo update the most but with the choices i would also choose sega's continuation of servers too.

afish8doom
Sep 9, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yea Nintendo Update!! GC online "thing" or whatever it wants to be called... was piss poor.

Ithildin
Sep 9, 2007, 04:58 PM
I would love to see that happen for the Wii, but lets face it guys it aint gonna happen. Leave PSO alone, there are still ways of playing online if you really want to.

SuperChoco
Sep 9, 2007, 05:03 PM
I would see it as a wii shop channel thing. They probably will have it for 5000 wii points for unlimited or 2000 for each 3 months.

PSOWii
Sep 9, 2007, 10:52 PM
Now here is a good question, why did SEGA remake PSO for Gamecube?? PSO came out on SEGA's own system, the Dreamcast, so why did they put on an it on an opponents system??

Jaspaller
Sep 10, 2007, 10:15 AM
Sega went software and the Dreamcast died. They had no reason for NOT putting it on a competitors console. They would be losing a lot of cash if they didn't do something like that.