PDA

View Full Version : id

zoloroel
Sep 8, 2007, 06:00 PM
whats the worst ID?

PSOWii
Sep 8, 2007, 08:30 PM
Every Section ID has there pros and cons, I have 10 characters and 10 section ID. I have gotton at least 1 thing from each ID that anotherone anyother one couldn't obtain.

Now the best in my opinion is Skyly.

Guitarsmasher
Sep 8, 2007, 09:01 PM
redria is not even on the list. But IMO i think skyly is also the best. They get the SJS. 2nd best is redria to me. but the worst.........hmmm.......my friend is a whitill and has a crappy selection

Voldo89
Sep 9, 2007, 07:45 AM
pinkal i definatly the worst

DC_PLAYER
Sep 9, 2007, 07:58 AM
where is redria?
redria is the worst id in pso ver.2, it has many uber rares, all with insane drop rates, also no imperial pick, how can a hunter clear easily ultimate mode without the mighty imperial pick?

Guitarsmasher
Sep 9, 2007, 09:17 AM
because redria is the ID for rare armors. So you may not find the best weapons in the game, but youll be a tank. And pinkal is only bad if youre not a force, otherwise its the best in the game IMO.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 9, 2007, 10:35 AM
yep rare armors and weapons with drop rates that no one can find, they don't have a unique easy drop, it all uber and rare.....

PSOWii
Sep 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
Redria can find the "magic rock of iritista", and Pinkal can find the "Evil Curst. So both aren't that bad.

Me, I am in the quest to find every item I can from every class. After 5 years of on/off play i might have a total of maybe only a little over half.

Haze87
Sep 10, 2007, 03:30 AM
Why is pinkal so bad I thought it was good for Force, I dont think there is a bad Id it only depends on which is the best for your character

Ketchup345
Sep 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
On 2007-09-09 10:11, PSOWii wrote:
Redria can find the "magic rock of iritista", and Pinkal can find the "Evil Curst. So both aren't that bad.

Me, I am in the quest to find every item I can from every class. After 5 years of on/off play i might have a total of maybe only a little over half.PSO DC was very different than the later versions.

On 2007-09-10 01:30, Haze87 wrote:
Why is pinkal so bad I thought it was good for Force, I dont think there is a bad Id it only depends on which is the best for your characterMany view Pinkal as a bad ID because they find a lot of 9* wands, and you only need 1 of each wand per character. Other classes find items that can benefit from having multiples of (such as hit %). Also many of their better items can be found on other classes without too much difficulty.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2007, 01:11 AM
Redria has slicers, so I'm happy with it. :3