PDA

View Full Version : Cards on a Wartecher

Esufer
Sep 9, 2007, 09:11 AM
Viable?
and how many projectiles would I get?

KaffeKane
Sep 9, 2007, 10:45 AM
Lesse, they get 20 bullets max, right? If that's the case, then you'd get 3 when a card hits level 11. That doesn't change at level 21 or higher (I believe the ele% goes up for 21+), so you wouldn't be missing much aside of some extra bullet levels.

Sterisk
Sep 9, 2007, 10:58 AM
No, you got lvl 10 bullets so I think you only get 2. But you'll do more damage than with a handgun. The best one for a WT is probably a kikamic.

KaffeKane
Sep 9, 2007, 11:15 AM
On 2007-09-09 08:58, Sterisk wrote:
No, you got lvl 10 bullets so I think you only get 2. But you'll do more damage than with a handgun. The best one for a WT is probably a kikamic.

I couldn't remember if it was 10 or 20, but you're right.

mll
Sep 9, 2007, 11:53 AM
We have lvl. 10 bullets in this version, thats 2 bullets
But they're going up to lvl.20 in aoi, that'll be 3 bullets.

If your planning on concentrating on cards WT isn't a great choice apart from only having
lvl. 10 bullets in this version we have quite a low ATA mod so it takes quite a long time to get access to them.
But once we do get them we're quite good with them and until we get madoogs they're the best choice for the left hand to go with all the single daggers and wands we have.
Hope that helped.

SStrikerR
Sep 9, 2007, 05:55 PM
yea, just today i noticed that y lv 48 COULD go WT if i wanted to, so i did it just to laugh about it, and he cant even use kikami's, misaki's.
i wuz like, omg wtf?

CelestialBlade
Sep 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
WTs really don't get anything better in terms of offhand weapons for now, so you might as well pick up some Cards.

Xaeris
Sep 9, 2007, 06:54 PM
Quite viable. As far as ranged damage goes, they're the best option for anything that doesn't require you to FPS (e.g, Onma). Definitely pick up some of the shikis when you can start equipping them.