PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: I have two questions. For the 360.

Forbidden
Sep 9, 2007, 08:34 PM
Okay:

1. I have the demo, access to online, how long can I play it? Like is there a level/time requirement that I can play till?

2. Do I still need to get a 'Hunter's Licence' or let's just say do I need to still pay for the game to be online?
I'm asking this one because if I don't then I would rent the game.

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Forbidden on 2007-09-09 18:36 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
Sep 10, 2007, 05:57 AM
As far as the psu 360 community knows is that you can play the demo for however long you want (psu pc, myself)

and to play the demo it dose not cost u a penny

Anduril
Sep 10, 2007, 01:22 PM
As far as I know the Demo wipes your charcters each month. You can play as long as you want but you basically have to restart every month. And to play the full version online you do need to pay the $9.99US Gaurdian's License.

Raine_Loire
Sep 10, 2007, 03:43 PM
I think the marketplace thing said you can play 30 days or until level 30, but I've seen people higher than 30 when I've logged in (for the promotional weekends). You probably already know this, but you don't need a disk for the demo, it's free, and you can only play the online version of the game, if you want to play the offline game, you have to rent it, but you don't need to pay to play THAT. Also, I think you're limited to one area online... Personally I can only stand to be on it for like 10 minutes, and then the freaks scare me off. It's disgusting. I just go around filing complaints about people!