PDA

View Full Version : Gonna kill UPS or Buyrite.net

Vantamiath
Dec 28, 2002, 07:06 PM
I ordered a KB last wednesday with standard shipping (2-5 days) so it would arrive before Xmas. Today is saturday--and the damn thing still isnt here. I ordered it from buyrite.net because it was the only site that had them left in stock. I dont know if it is UPS or the site, but I'm getting RIPPED OFF. Is this normal or I should burn the UPS headquarters? The receipt from buyrite isnt gonna solve alot...not gonna hire a lawyer anytime soon...

Guile
Dec 29, 2002, 01:29 AM
Yeah thats the prob with ordering stuff...

Alielle
Dec 29, 2002, 02:33 AM
Don't ever count on Buyrite to send stuff out on time.

Want to learn more? Click here (http://www.bbbenc.org/common.html?location=/home/common/www/mis67/report.php&bureau=raleigh&compid=19394) or here (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=buyrite).

Vantamiath
Dec 29, 2002, 02:02 PM
Well due to this information I guess all I can do is wait and pray...If people dont get it for a long time express shipping then Im screwed...I ordered standard.

2Xtreme
Dec 29, 2002, 11:25 PM
Start spamming buyrite immediately. About 10 angry emails has been enough to make them eventually send my friends' orders.

Vantamiath
Dec 29, 2002, 11:27 PM
today I just recieved in my email that they CANCELLED my order...I swear.

neko-chan
Dec 30, 2002, 11:50 AM
BuyRite... bwuahahaha

Ordered GCN PSO and Mario Party, asked for UPS International Express 2 days delivery just to receive PSO (couldn't give a fuck to Mario Party).

Received confirmation e-mail my order was received.

Two days after I received confirmation e-mail my order was shipped:

1 PSO for GCN
1 Mario Party 4

For true, they shipped the box 4 days after I placed the order.

Every time I ordered something from them, even if pre ordered weeks before, they always shipped my stuff on thursday, so I had to let the whole week end pass (instead of the normal 2 days of UPS).

Well... that monday I was so happy... going to receive my sweet brand new PSO. The driver comes, I open the box... only Mario Party was inside X_x

That was the last time I ordered something from those losers.

Don't mess with Buyrite
> Everybody

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-12-30 08:51 ]</font>

Ness
Dec 30, 2002, 03:38 PM
I'm surpiresed they even sent you your order. My best friend ordered a cod breaker form them ovea yera ago and he still hasn't got it. All I'm saying is that they suck ass.

Vantamiath
Dec 30, 2002, 09:14 PM
They emailed me saying they cancelled my order, so I made a pre-order from toysnjoys.com...I was wondering if anyone knows if this site is relaible?

Guntz348
Jan 1, 2003, 07:44 PM
dude buyrite sux ass, if you want it goto http://www.japanvideogames.com they got em comin in everyother week if you lucky they gettin a new shipment you can get in on before it sells out.

Guntz348
Jan 1, 2003, 07:48 PM
oh toys n joys is reliable but they a little slow on shipping, but dont worry they are very reliable and a good buisness. Japan video games has more id say, but for the love of god do not call them on the phone they are freakin crazy! like you call up and they yell at you. specially the woman that i think its like the owner/manager/mother (from what i hear its family run) is the worst. ive called and gotten her, i was scared, i never thought that the phrase "no we outta stock have more in 2 weeks, you Pre-order now ship day!!" could scare the every loving crap out of me but it did. they do ship ur stuff quick and are very good tho but

2Xtreme
Jan 3, 2003, 06:03 PM
They emailed me saying they cancelled my order, so I made a pre-order from toysnjoys.com...I was wondering if anyone knows if this site is relaible?

I preordered from them too. I emailed to see when they would send mine, and they said they would have it within days. Just to be sure, I phoned them and they said that they're two months behind and November's orders are shipping now. BOOOO!

Percival
Jan 8, 2003, 04:40 PM
I'm also having problems with buy rite as we speak. Last month I tried ordering the keyboard. It took days before they finally replyed to me that they did'nt have it in stock.

I also ordered the Broadband adapter on December 28, they cashed my cash with paypal on December 29. It's now Wednesday January 8 and I still haven't received any information or comfirmation that they shipped my order. I emailed them every 2 days but I never received an awnser. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Oh yes, by the way. The Broadband Adpater was markes as "IN STOCK" and I paid for 2 days shipping.

any suggestions?