PDA

View Full Version : PSO in PSU

TheSword
Sep 10, 2007, 10:46 AM
Hey guys, dont you think it would be cool if sega released all of pso in psu, well I think it would.

ShikyoFox666
Sep 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
Yea i think so too i like the missions and all offline but what if they did the same as pso-offline and let you hunt around on psu till your little heart content and make it in psu graphics i mean i know there doin it on psu-aoi the forest-cave-mine is comin back so i cant wait but i want it to play like that the mission make you have to work hard for the items i liked when i can smasha enemys face and claim my prize :3 i'm a evily little girl on PSO and PSU heehee well you have a good ponit here

Weeaboolits
Sep 10, 2007, 11:12 AM
Yes, but not only PSO, they should make new things as well as revamping the old.

ShikyoFox666
Sep 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
YUS I'M DOWN WITH THAT IDEA

PSOWii
Sep 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
PSU gameplay style strayed too far from PSO gameplay style. Items looked a little familar but the droped items from creatures and boxes looked funny, there were no over the shoulder stat boosting mags, and no multi-player offline mode (no offline multi-player added to the disapointment of PSU for me), if the upcoming expansion doesn't have at least that feature I won't even bother renting it.

they should make another PSO but make it the Dreamcast way, less graphics means more storage for more items, quests, races, section ID's, just more of everything.

P.S. Maxing out level at Lv.100 on PSU took 50 hrs. if that, and on PSO Maxing out at Lv.200 takes months if not more!

ShikyoFox666
Sep 10, 2007, 12:35 PM
O.o ZWHAT PSU IS ONLY LVL 100 NOT 200 THATS NOT FUN AT ALL I'M LVL 56 OFFLINE WITH THE BEST DUAL SABER AND DOUBLE SABER T-T this is not good not good at all i want the lvl cap back at 200 that was hard and mor endurance at that i love haven my lvl 143 Hunewarl on NGC offline it makes me mad grr must kill sega *switchs to zombie mode*

Udkedae
Sep 10, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-09-10 10:35, ShikyoFox666 wrote:
O.o ZWHAT PSU IS ONLY LVL 100 NOT 200 THATS NOT FUN AT ALL I'M LVL 56 OFFLINE WITH THE BEST DUAL SABER AND DOUBLE SABER T-T this is not good not good at all i want the lvl cap back at 200 that was hard and mor endurance at that i love haven my lvl 143 Hunewarl on NGC offline it makes me mad grr must kill sega *switchs to zombie mode*

I could almost cry...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *grabs a pillow and a river comes from his eyes*

SuperChoco
Sep 10, 2007, 07:36 PM
You guys are playing offline aren't you? Offline is very easy to do everything. Play online because everything is harder, you ACTUALLY play with other people, and there are more items. I have been playing 102 hrs and I'm at level 49.
To sum it up-Don't play offline

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2007, 01:04 AM
PSO had a level cap of 100 on it's initial release, remember. PSU's may increase eventually, in fact, I'm fairly sure it will.

Saphion
Sep 11, 2007, 06:51 AM
Get rid of the retarded synthesis system, the punishing rare drop ratio and the meaningless Partner Machinery and the battle system rendered useless by photon arts and we'll talk.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2007, 08:54 AM
Well, come AotI, they're readjusting the synth rates, I hear, so it shouldn't be near as bad.