PDA

View Full Version : Online: Joa Booters

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 06:07 PM
Just thought i'd blow off some steam and save some people from wasting their time like i did with these fools: D and G. I ran the mission with them for about twenty runs and we finally get JAOS and they boot me(WTF). My advice: Run with people you know or lead the party cause there are too many punk ass kids out there. And please post any similar experiences and names. Peace

--
Mod edit: remove IDs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-09-10 16:10 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Sep 10, 2007, 06:09 PM
There names will be taken out. >_>

*coughmodscough* D:

Anyways, that stinks you got booted from Jaos. But really, do you want a Bico or Fireworks that badly?

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 06:12 PM
is there some place to post names for reasons like this for the unsuspecting player.

Lykos
Sep 10, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hm
Tell me please, how long do those runs take?
Just wondering

omegapirate2k
Sep 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
Heh, I remember I was running urgent orders on my alt and there was this party leader who kept talking about the Jao stuff he wanted, I said I didn't care about them, so he said that he WOULDN'T boot me (Aww, how touching), when he said that, I pretty much thought to myself "Well, fuck this guy, I plan on taking anything good the jaos drop now". Although they never did end up dropping good stuff :/

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
The mission with a good party 12-15mins. If you aare wondering about Jao runs you can usually figure it out in about 5 mins

OldCoot
Sep 10, 2007, 06:30 PM
Yep. Got booted when the rare monsters showed up also. I just Blisted him and moved on after letting my friends know. That is the best we can do at this point. After a while this person will get a bad rep where the word will spread and pretty soon he/she will find it a bit harder to find a party.

Fornever
Sep 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
I dont see why the names and IDs should be edited out. I mean, we should see who these people are to avoid it for future reference.

But yea, unless you're there for exp/MP/random drops I dont suggest joining random partys. When Im hunting something, if I cant get a party of people I know, I dont hunt at all (or solo)

Silver3340
Sep 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
just be like me and solo for joas ive found 10 bicos and 8 fireworks

Fornever
Sep 10, 2007, 06:39 PM
I dont see why the names and IDs should be edited out. I mean, we should see who these people are to avoid it for future reference.

But yea, unless you're there for exp/MP/random drops I dont suggest joining random partys. When Im hunting something, if I cant get a party of people I know, I dont hunt at all (or solo)

Silver3340
Sep 10, 2007, 06:40 PM

Fornever
Sep 10, 2007, 06:41 PM

Silver3340
Sep 10, 2007, 06:43 PM

Silver3340
Sep 10, 2007, 06:46 PM

Kion
Sep 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
I've run into rare spawns a couples of times in a party and most people are cool. Of the people who will boot you, they will generlly
1) have something in the party name about rare monsters
2) and will have items on give finder
basically, it shows what the're aiming for and that they're not interested in sharing the loot.

Straight runs with item distribution on 'in order' or 'random', i've never been booted. the focus is completely different and it's always, "oh, nice we got a rare spawn." Best thing is to not put youself in a vulnerable possition by joining someone you don't know.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 10, 2007, 06:51 PM
On 2007-09-10 16:12, STRANG wrote:
is there some place to post names for reasons like this for the unsuspecting player.

I wish there was...

Silver3340
Sep 10, 2007, 06:52 PM

Kion
Sep 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
I've run into rare spawns a couples of times in a party and most people are cool. Of the people who will boot you, they will generlly
1) have something in the party name about rare monsters
2) and will have items on give finder
basically, it shows what the're aiming for and that they're not interested in sharing the loot.

Straight runs with item distribution on 'in order' or 'random', i've never been booted. the focus is completely different and it's always, "oh, nice we got a rare spawn." Best thing is to not put youself in a vulnerable possition by joining someone you don't know.

SStrikerR
Sep 10, 2007, 07:00 PM
well that stinks, and as a side note, shouldnt this be in rants?

only a small rant, but if people add to this, it might become a bigger one.

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 07:08 PM
I posted their names and IDs at my shop on the 360 version help yourslf to them they'll be up until i have something worth a damn to list there.
*coughtakecoughthatcough*

WolfBlade
Sep 10, 2007, 07:13 PM
yep there alot of those going on first CB now Foran

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 07:15 PM
I posted their names and IDs at my shop on the 360 so make good use of them. they'll be up until i have something worth a damn to sell.
*coughtakethatcough*

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 07:16 PM
I posted their names and IDs at my shop on the 360 so make good use of them. they'll be up until i have something worth a damn to sell.
*coughtakethatcough*

Dhylec
Sep 10, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-09-10 17:00, Ryan113 wrote:
well that stinks, and as a side note, shouldnt this be in rants?

only a small rant, but if people add to this, it might become a bigger one.

Though the name are removed, I'd leave it here for a while before the move. Sort of a reminder to the situation.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 10, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-09-10 16:41, Fornever wrote:

I agree, we need to know who these people are. This stupid rule should really be taken out.

SStrikerR
Sep 10, 2007, 07:21 PM
and congrats to the 2 people who both quadruple posted >_>

omegapirate2k
Sep 10, 2007, 07:25 PM
On 2007-09-10 17:21, Ryan113 wrote:

It could be a site problem, I've seen quite a few people (including a mod) do atleast a double post today, I myself was having alot of problems posting in one topic, so I just left it alone so as not to get a quadruple post XD

pionear
Sep 10, 2007, 07:35 PM
Can you solo Duel of the Ruins? I thought you need two people to do rare runs...

STRANG
Sep 10, 2007, 08:26 PM
yes you need two for duel and yes there was a site problem with the quadruple posts. the thing that pissed me off the most was that we seemed to get along and talked about watever the whole time and them das boot.they did have it on give finder though, my bad.

SStrikerR
Sep 11, 2007, 09:08 PM
On 2007-09-10 17:25, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-09-10 17:21, Ryan113 wrote:

It could be a site problem, I've seen quite a few people (including a mod) do atleast a double post today, I myself was having alot of problems posting in one topic, so I just left it alone so as not to get a quadruple post XD

yea something was wrong last night, it took about 5 failed posts in diff topics including my own before on the 6th topic my computer finally tried to give a dam and posted for me =]