PDA

View Full Version : error 192

Sulfura
Sep 11, 2007, 02:37 PM
hi

i'm french with this error , impossible to fix in france.

Do you know someone who got this error fixed in europe ?

please let me know

Neith
Sep 11, 2007, 07:03 PM
I know Error 192 come up when the importers used US details to create accounts. However, it seems to have been fixed to prevent people from doing it now, so you can only create accounts from your correct country.

I know a few ways to possibly get around the error:
1) Obviously, if you haven't already, make sure all your details are correct.
2) If you were one of the people who used US details to make an account, contact Sega and ask them to change your Playsega account to France. It should only take a day or two. Once the country is set to France, try your account again.
3) For the 'Cardholder Name' section, try it different ways. For example, try writing it exactly as it is on the card, and if that doesn't work, try another way, such as your initials. On my last credit card, only my initials would allow me to advance past Error 192. On my new card, my initials don't work, and I have to use my full name.

If none of that works, I'd advise contacting Sega Support (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php) and maybe they can advise you further.

Good luck getting it sorted out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-09-11 17:04 ]</font>

Sulfura
Sep 12, 2007, 09:42 AM
thank for helping me but i'm not new at psu i play since december with around 1600 hours of playing.
I tried already all and still don't work.All is blocked on my account.
Sega europe say that they can't clean my account.they have no solution when i phone them.
And sega america never answer at forms.

So i really think that i'll never see my account back...

Neith
Sep 12, 2007, 10:28 AM
Oh, I know you're not new, Ive seen you online before.

Hmm, have you changed credit/debit card recently? I would definately try the contact form though- when I needed them to sort a problem with my billing, I got a emailed reply within 2-3 days.

If your country is set to France, and you're inputting your details correctly, I'm not sure what else you can do besides contact Sega and hope for the best. You could also try cancelling your subscription, as it might be 'On Hold'. Sometimes canceling and resuming it again can fix an account.

Sorry I can't be more help really, changing how I entered my 'Cardholder Name' sorted it out for me.

Sulfura
Sep 12, 2007, 12:04 PM
yes i changed debit card recently because a friend wanted refund me by a new subscription and got error 192 as that.
I used differents cards and that worked before so now i can't put my first card that i use at beginning.

and i know that only sega can help me.

i continue to send forms aeveryday though

Sulfura
Sep 12, 2007, 12:20 PM
i just got an answer by forms of sega america :

Thanks for the email. Because your account is based in France we have
gone ahead and forwarded your email along to the European billing team
to help you out. Expect an email from them shortly.

So impossible for me to go back online beause sega europe can't do nothing