PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation

Ryo_Sasaki
Sep 11, 2007, 09:55 PM
Can anyone give me a level recommendation for when to start the Caves, Mines, and Ruins on Ult mode. I'm a level 86 Redria Hucast.

EphekZ
Sep 11, 2007, 10:00 PM
uhhh 90 perhaps? depends on your damage output and how good you are at staying alive. Just try it out and gauge it yourself. If you think you're gunna die deposit your meseta or bring a few scapes. You can't loose anything by testing the waters, so to speak.

tai_EX
Sep 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-09-11 20:00, EphekZ wrote:
uhhh 90 perhaps? depends on your damage output and how good you are at staying alive. Just try it out and gauge it yourself. If you think you're gunna die deposit your meseta or bring a few scapes. You can't loose anything by testing the waters, so to speak.

Agreed. Give it the x10 lvl rule, if you survive fine in the caves at lvl 86 (which you shouldn't have all too much trouble) then try the mines at 90-96, ruins, Ep2, etc.

zoloroel
Sep 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
yay =D another 80,90level hucast=D
3 weeks ago i was exactly yer lvl. just keep folowing these simple steps:fight ,die ,and repeat

sweetguy117
Sep 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
i agree with zoloroel on this on

Scales_of_Air
Sep 20, 2007, 06:02 PM
Level wise, that is excellent. Caves should be okay, but the following two will be difficult if you do not have good eqiupment, for example, a power MAG, a D-Parts (probably the best lv<100 armor)an Atrribute Wall or Secret Gear, and some good slot units. If you have calculated material usage and alocated it as well, then that will make your character significantly better. Again, go hunting and see how you fare.

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
The Caves MIGHT be too rough for now(Lillys with MEGID!)If u still plan on going,bring a gun or practice the hit-and-run with the gun 1 shot,a megid comes,step out,reposition and fire away!A gun that can paralyze might come in handy against the lillys..or get close enough to them as quick as u can and close the gap so they don't shoot megid and blast them again with a gun..

Ryo_Sasaki
Oct 13, 2008, 04:52 PM
The Caves MIGHT be too rough for now(Lillys with MEGID!)If u still plan on going,bring a gun or practice the hit-and-run with the gun 1 shot,a megid comes,step out,reposition and fire away!A gun that can paralyze might come in handy against the lillys..or get close enough to them as quick as u can and close the gap so they don't shoot megid and blast them again with a gun..

you were exactly right
im lvl 96 and still having a little bit of trouble, but that is only on the boss with his tentacles of doom that look like syringes

Lance813
Oct 13, 2008, 05:25 PM
You should be fine on cave at your lvl, but i suggest lvling up to 100ish before entering the mines.

TrueChaos
Oct 13, 2008, 07:20 PM
You should be fine on cave at your lvl, but i suggest lvling up to 100ish before entering the mines.

the mines are a bit evil so it would be best to get to a least lvl 100 before attempting it. as for the ruins, it will probably be another 20 lvls or so before ou can go through ok. a good way to level up id get a sword (dragon slayer is best) with a high a.beast % and go through the addicting food quest, you can get 100,000+ exp per run.

AlexCraig
Oct 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
I am 122 and am still having trouble with the Mines on Ult.

Vanzazikon
Oct 13, 2008, 10:31 PM
Well, I started Cave on lvl 85 but completed it on lvl 98. (Took 45 minutes or more to defeat Da rol lai) But then again, I was a HUcast with 100 Dex on Varaha. (I suck at mags) So I think for you, at least 95 or higher, plus with a good mag to support your character type.

Rob19
Oct 13, 2008, 10:44 PM
The hell you get 100k exp in that quest. The "best" quest for offline people, is Soul of a Blacksmith, since it has a good amount of enemies in both forest and caves. I just don't know the exp counts exactly for it.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 14, 2008, 05:41 AM
The hell you get 100k exp in that quest. The "best" quest for offline people, is Soul of a Blacksmith, since it has a good amount of enemies in both forest and caves. I just don't know the exp counts exactly for it.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=654

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=855

Total Exp: 123612 in ultimate

Frokko
Oct 14, 2008, 09:53 AM
I am 122 and am still having trouble with the Mines on Ult.

Same here. I'm 110 and it ain't easy.

Rob19
Oct 14, 2008, 12:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=654

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=855

Total Exp: 123612 in ultimate

Okay, so you get that much in SoaB, and ALMOST 100k in AF. But that is also if you clear out every room you can, which most people don't/won't do since restarting would do you more good IMO.