PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering

Weeaboolits
Sep 13, 2007, 11:54 PM
If someone has a custom avi (not asking for one here >_>; ), can they ever change it?

Just curious.

Ryna
Sep 14, 2007, 05:57 AM
People with custom avatars can use regular avatars. Once they do that though, they will be unable to select their custom avatar again. Custom Avatars must be set by an admin.

Weeaboolits
Sep 14, 2007, 12:42 PM
I was actually meaning, could it be changed to a different custom one, though that's something I would've likely asked too. This is just out of curiosity, as it bothers me that I don't know. >_>;

Nidramag
Sep 14, 2007, 03:36 PM
ronin, it seems by what ryna is saying that when you win, you pm the mod what you want as a custom avi and they set it, you dont gain the ability to change it yourself, and one contest seems to equal 1 custom avi, so if you win, pick something you dont mind having for a good long time...

just translating >.>

Ryna
Sep 14, 2007, 04:32 PM
On 2007-09-14 10:42, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
I was actually meaning, could it be changed to a different custom one, though that's something I would've likely asked too. This is just out of curiosity, as it bothers me that I don't know. >_>;

Can a user change their custom avatar to a different custom one? No. An admin has to upload and manually update the avatar information.

Weeaboolits
Sep 14, 2007, 07:06 PM
Oki, thanks for answering. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif