PDA

View Full Version : Moving to PC soon :D

DarkEliteRico
Sep 14, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm making the jump to PC in the next week or so. Waiting on the controller and game to ship out to me.

One of my major issues are the times i can play because of my job: Tech support for xbox LOL

tues-saturday 4PM-midnight, at least until Halo 3 drops then it'll be till 2 AM

So unless it's sunday or monday i won't be playing much unless it's in the morning/early afternoon.

Would any of ya'll mind running me around a bit and helping me get semi set up. Thanks in advance

Dhylec
Sep 14, 2007, 09:11 PM
I wonder why being a tech support stopping ya from playing, but it's an interesting story. I play on (a low-end) pc daily, though finding me is not a very easy task.
Anyway, welcome to a different world of the same thing. ;]

DarkEliteRico
Sep 14, 2007, 09:45 PM
thanks. I've seen that the PS2/PC has a very steady following while the 360's has been going up and down as the updates come to us....with Halo 3 coming out soon (even though most say they'll stay) most people who aren't into the game for the long haul will leave.

Whenever i manage to get online after midnight, i'll probably still see the 2-4*s as usual. As long as i find people i can play with and don't mind helping out i'll play pretty much what ever.

I can't lie, i'm liking the fact that i'll actually be able to take screens now

DarkEliteRico
Sep 15, 2007, 05:51 PM
Glad to see that this is lively as ever.

Dhylec
Sep 15, 2007, 11:51 PM
On 2007-09-14 19:45, DarkEliteRico wrote:
I can't lie, i'm liking the fact that i'll actually be able to take screens now

That's pretty much why I chose pc. I have over 3000 screenshots taken thanked to the printscreen option. ;]

DarkEliteRico
Sep 17, 2007, 07:52 PM
Installed the game, got my new license, start getting gameguard....and now getting errors in japanese