PDA

View Full Version : Question about post rooms

Ryo_Hayasa
Dec 29, 2002, 01:18 PM
if this is in the wrong area of the post can someone direct me to the correct place , so my question may be answered
i am a new user to the PSO post room, and i've heard alot of terms that i don't know the meaning

1. what is Flaming Flambaiting, spam (i'll stop the "lol" thing i'm sorry i ddin't read the rules)

2. is there anything that the mods cannot stand?

pixelate
Dec 29, 2002, 04:12 PM
Flaming is basically an attack. Flame baiting is when you post something that will recieve nothing but a flame in return.

Spam is when a only a smiley or one word is used as a reply. Spam is also when you post something utterly pointless.

Ryo_Hayasa
Dec 29, 2002, 04:17 PM
thank you, i believe you are a mod, am i correct by saying so? and if so thank you for moving my Topic to the correct location and sorry for troubling you

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2002, 04:21 PM
On 2002-12-29 13:17, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
thank you, i believe you are a mod, am i correct by saying so? and if so thank you for moving my Topic to the correct location and sorry for troubling you

Yeah, pixelate is a mod. You can see a list of mods at the top of the different forums. There are certain mods that take care of certain forums. If a mod isn't listed in a certain forum(Example: I'm not listed above the Trade forum), they don't have any mod powers in that forum. So since I don't mod the Trade forum, I cannot perform actions such as moving, deleting, editting or locking threads or posts.

Have fun and take care.

pixelate
Dec 29, 2002, 04:21 PM
Yup. Above each forum is a list of who has the ability to moderate it.

No trouble answering and moving; it's what I do. Ayuk!