PDA

View Full Version : GC: Frozen Shooter question

GandorDurin
Dec 29, 2002, 04:36 PM
I just got this weapon yesterday, and my Ranger can't use it yet, but it doesn't look all that good. And yet, I've heard that it's somewhat of a wanted item. Is there something I'm missing?

Doesn't it randomly freeze you? Sounds pretty icky to me!

(I'm a rare collector right now since leveling takes forever and I'm still not online, but if there's something exceptional about it maybe I'll level up my Ranger to use it...)

rena-ko
Dec 29, 2002, 04:45 PM
on dreamcast this weapon had a special attack that freezes the enemy. the good point is, its doing this with a 100% chance.
however i dont know if ST changed this for the cube-version.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 29, 2002, 07:11 PM
It does randomly freeze you and it does have the same awesome freezing effect on enemies. For RAngers, it's the ultimate teamplay weapon, since it really helps the HUnters.

Going solo... You may want to carry a lot of scape dolls with you.

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 01:11 AM
Wow awesome! Finally, my Ranger can do something useful! (Er once he can equip it.) Well, hopefully by the time I get online he'll be able to use it.

Thanks for the info. Been huntin rare critters all this week, I think I'm doin pretty good! 2 love rappies (Sting tip and rabbit wand), 6 or so mil lillies (Caduceus, Windmill, 2 cure/poisons, and a couple left junk), at least 10 nar lillies (8 God/minds), 2 hildetorrs (Frozen shooter can't remember what the other one left), 2 hildeblues (Diska of Braveman yuck and a hildeblue head woo!), and a pouilly slime (can't spell it and it dropped crap, I think a monofluid.)

I can't wait to level up my Redria force so I can do Ultimate and get a demo comet, since that's talked about a lot and looks pretty dang good!

Whoops there I go way off the subject and talkin too much... Meh!