PDA

View Full Version : Beating Ultimate Dark Falz Offline

Eulogy21
Sep 20, 2007, 02:57 AM
I would like to know the required amound of HP you need to be able to survive any of Falz's attacks in Ultimate Offline. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 20, 2007, 08:26 AM
bestiary
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948

Banish
Sep 20, 2007, 09:46 AM
Remember that Dark Falz's Claw Swipe (3rd Form) is fixed damage, and HP/Units should be used instead of DEF units.

DC_PLAYER
Sep 20, 2007, 12:55 PM
darvants-fixed damage, techs, elemental damage, beams, swipe......fixed damage also, deband is useless in the boss

m3talh4wk
Sep 20, 2007, 07:16 PM
its been a few months since i played pso (due to a broken gamecube) but my HUnewearle level 137 has about 1000 health and i can go through ruins on ultimate offline in about an hour if i just run through it as fast as i can (including all 3 forms of darkfalz). so 850-100 hp should keep you alive.

toly369
Sep 20, 2007, 08:29 PM
His Rafoie/Rabarta isn't fixed you can decrease it depending on your gear. One of the only problems I saw with Ultimate Falz was getting frozen by Rabarta and having the little guys come hit you when you're frozen. Resta dodging helps if you can pull it off. Get as much hp as you possibly can. Can't go wrong with 4 God/HP and try to stay at full hp.

lee-san
Sep 21, 2007, 01:48 AM
alot your best bet is to have 4 slots with one of your choice and the rest def and hp. also having a good idea of his attack patterns can make it alot easier to evade damage and thus save hp. u can go in there with like 1/2 hp and still beat him if you know what your doing... but watch out for megid.. it hurts.

m3talh4wk
Sep 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
in the second form, figure out which arm casts what spell. (i think it was HIS left casts rafoie and the other on rabarta?) if he goes to cast rabarta, quickly dash to the left or right as fast as you can. if you get frozen, either break out fast and use a mate, or hope to god you have enough hp to survive the attack

izia96
Sep 23, 2007, 11:23 AM
On 2007-09-21 19:57, m3talh4wk wrote:
in the second form, figure out which arm casts what spell. (i think it was HIS left casts rafoie and the other on rabarta?) if he goes to cast rabarta, quickly dash to the left or right as fast as you can. if you get frozen, either break out fast and use a mate, or hope to god you have enough hp to survive the attack

In normal through very hard the arms are fixed on which technique they cast. (which arm casts what, i fail to remember) however, in ultimate mode, Dark falz chooses which technique to cast from which arm on its own

Splash
Sep 23, 2007, 03:37 PM
On 2007-09-23 09:23, izia96 wrote:
In normal through very hard the arms are fixed on which technique they cast. (which arm casts what, i fail to remember) however, in ultimate mode, Dark falz chooses which technique to cast from which arm on its own

No, it doesn't. No matter what difficulty, the arms will cast the same thing. The arms on Dark Falz's right casts chain of Rafoies. The arms on its left casts a Rabarta chain. If he jumps then its arms that move up, it will cast Heaven Punisher. Using the body will cast Soul Steal attack to restore his HP.