PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Bunch of Questions for a ForteTecher

StkDrowsy
Sep 20, 2007, 12:19 PM
I just got a few questions

1. How many blades come out of the fan/Card - lvls 11, 21, 30. ( also can fans freeze, burn , infect..ect.. jarba's type monsters?)

2. Is amor stats that big of a deal or is a percent better?

3. Does leveling spells matter on how much damage you do, or how many times you hit?

4. The Card/fan ulimate PA, ( i know it steals Hp) is it even worth getting up? Or shouldi just stick to ice.

5. My plan on is useing a bow to infect and a card/fan to freeze. Are there any other Elements to get for a Bow/Fan?

*6. Whats the amor that makes your bullets ( cards/bow) hit harder.

*7.Whats good line slots to add to amor. ( im gona be using agha-senba and possibly a rank when i can afford a few pair of good percents)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StkDrowsy on 2007-09-20 11:11 ]</font>

Hrith
Sep 20, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-09-20 10:19, StkDrowsy wrote:
I just got a few questionsO RLY?

1. How many blades come out of the fan/Card - lvls 11, 21, 30. ( also can fans freeze, burn , infect..ect.. jarba's type monsters?)
Lv1-10 = two blades
Lv11-20 = three blades
Lv21-30 = three blades

Fans have Lv2 SE all along, so you cannot affect big monsters with them (for now, that may change one day).

2. Is amor stats that big of a deal or is a percent better?Elemental percent means a lot more.

A grade shields are only needed if you have A grade units.

3. Does leveling spells matter on how much damage you do, or how many times you hit?Damage is irrelevant past 1.
It will level up faster if you hit more targets with the same cast.

4. The Card/fan ulimate PA, ( i know it steals Hp) is it even worth getting up? Or shouldi just stick to ice.It sucks, badly, waste of frags and PA slot.

Stick to "ice", but other elements, too.

5. My plan on is useing a bow to infect and a card/fan to freeze. Are there any other Elements to get for a Bow/Fan?Yes, fire bow is really good, and light fan (because there is no light technic yet).

CelestialBlade
Sep 20, 2007, 01:07 PM
On 2007-09-20 10:19, StkDrowsy wrote:
I just got a few questions

2. Is amor stats that big of a deal or is a percent better?

3. Does leveling spells matter on how much damage you do, or how many times you hit?

4. The Card/fan ulimate PA, ( i know it steals Hp) is it even worth getting up? Or shouldi just stick to ice.

5. My plan on is useing a bow to infect and a card/fan to freeze. Are there any other Elements to get for a Bow/Fan?

1) Level 1-10: 2 Cards
Level 11+: 3 Cards

2) Percent.

3) Only the number of times you hit.

4) HP stealing isn't worth it, stick to elemental damage. I recommend getting every element on Cards, they're that awesome.

5) Sure, all of them.

Genoa
Sep 20, 2007, 10:56 PM
HP steal on fan is pointless, all the classes that can use fans can use RESTA >_>. Fortetecher, Guntecher, and Wartecher.

And with armor, as a force, I would think you'd need a combination of decent stats and elemental %'s. Even though you have massive MST, you're HP is still low. But I still think elemental %'s are still more vital. Mega/Rainbow is nice in my opinion, for store-bought body slot that is.

Whatever spell-type you don't normally use, I would put on Bow and Card. So if you don't use dark, why not put it on your cards or bow. But make light one of them as for what Hrith said, there still isn't any light-based attack techniques. Besides, long-range confusion helps keep enemies off of you longer and slow down remaining mob.