PDA

View Full Version : Offline: normal ruins need to beat help if possible

sweetguy117
Sep 20, 2007, 04:57 PM
if i am a RAcast, Whiteil, and lvl 28, in the normal ruins how should i beat it cause my friend has been telling me that i should be in at least hard by now.
WAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

DominF
Sep 20, 2007, 05:25 PM
what's stopping you from doing it? if you're getting one-hit by falz you're definitely too low, if it's something else stopping you maybe we could offer advice

sweetguy117
Sep 20, 2007, 05:31 PM
i dont know wat is stoping me..............i cant even get in ruins 3 without dying twice and its like i never lvl and i even use final impact i got from my lvl 87 hunter.

DominF
Sep 20, 2007, 05:48 PM
well you have to get more exp to the next level if you die, so take that into consideration

if you're being killed by the normal enemies then you're simply not high enough. try going back in 2-5 levels time, it shouldn't take long to level when you don't die

Tact
Sep 20, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-09-20 15:48, DominF wrote:
well you have to get more exp to the next level if you die, so take that into consideration

This is untrue if you don't play PSO: Blue Burst. The only penalty for dying in PSOGC and PSO+ is the loss of Meseta.

As for not leveling up, maybe try a few quests. The enemy and experience counts are different from normal runs.

sweetguy117
Sep 20, 2007, 06:59 PM
really i did not no that thanks but i will still need some suggesyions from other people

m3talh4wk
Sep 20, 2007, 07:19 PM
use your level 87 hunter to raise either a high power mag, or dex and power evened out. depending on your level 87 hunters ID, look for god/ things like god/luck or god/body or anything else you might think is useful. or find better weapons for your RAcast

toly369
Sep 20, 2007, 08:22 PM
God/HP's and a good power mag are a sure-fire way to get any hunter or ranger all the way to Ultimate. See if you can get any God/Hp's or even Dragon/Hp's.

lee-san
Sep 20, 2007, 11:25 PM
one good way to beat the ruins is to level up. i personally think u should be at least level 35 and have your slots filled with 2 def 1 atp and 1 accuracy but that's for a ranger. second if you have someone on a higher level take a weapon like ooh i don't know s-rank charge mechgun. finally play smart. predicting your oppents moves can be a huge advantage in battle, especially with those gunners and dark falz.

sweetguy117
Sep 21, 2007, 04:03 PM
i see wat u all mean thank u for all ur advice but i will still be taking any advice from anyone

Jaspaller
Sep 21, 2007, 05:32 PM
Level up your mag or get a higher level mag with more power and dex so you can take them out faster and easier.

Get a God/HP like already suggested. Also, bring some other weapons, different weapons for different situations.

Last, get the Soul Eater if you haven't already, even if you ARE a Ranger, the Soul Eater is easily one of the best weapons for lower level characters.

zoloroel
Sep 24, 2007, 06:45 PM
kk guys, i gave him final impact, am varidia after all,AND YOU KEEP USING IT'S SPEACIAL U IDIOT! use that shadow blaster or some rifle.

Udkedae
Sep 24, 2007, 08:04 PM
First of all, why did you chose an android?

To perfectly beat Ruins in Normal mode, you have to finish the Quest offered by the Guild [as Tact said]

Another good idea provided by Jaspaller is to get the Soul Eater, a basic weapon with good attributes and easy to get.

My final advices:

- Get some friends and train through all Ep. I.

- Get yourself a Railgun or any high powered gun, shot, handgun, etc, to blast your enemies from far away instead of charging in front of them at full speed.

- If you can't get yourself with all the tips me and all the others provided, it means that the Rangers aren't your type of character, [b]choose something else!

Haze87
Sep 25, 2007, 04:46 AM
If you want to survive in ruins do like i do, I play as a Racaseal, just go into the room and shoot at the enemys until they fall if they get to close you can just go back to the door of the room and wait for the enemys to go back, that tactic have helped me all the way to hrd ruins where I am now

Haze87
Sep 25, 2007, 04:49 AM
If you want to survive in ruins do like i do, I play as a Racaseal, just go into the room and shoot at the enemys until they fall if they get to close you can just go back to the door of the room and wait for the enemys to go back, that tactic have helped me all the way to hrd ruins where I am now

Ranmaru
Sep 25, 2007, 01:13 PM
I did that too, Haze87. Actually, that tactic even works in the Forest area way in the start when you were lvl 1 xD. Oh, is that what you meant by "that tactic have helped me all the way to hrd ruins where I am now". I am sorry if I am repeating what you said.

zentetsua
Sep 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
best tactic ever! i may not use it much but it does work wonders. wut i can say 4 weps is that final impact is a good multi atk wep i would also take some mechgun type as for units like said above get god units w/ your lvl 87, also try 2 find general/power +10 for atp, as said b4 dragon/hp is good +40 hp, try to get general/body +20 or metal/body +30 they will help in def, you may be able 2 find general/arm +6 somewhere that helps w/ ata unit. i first beat falz @ lvl 36 but i am a ramar so d/s the whole battle.

Arcyon
Sep 25, 2007, 02:04 PM
It's easy. Just bring a load of Scape Dolls, and have a load of time =]
And, you'll need a high POW MAG. It's the most useful thing an Android can ever, ever have.

D-type_Ranger
Sep 27, 2007, 03:46 PM
A rifle(Visk is a good choice for extra) might be a good idea,get a hyper frame with 4 slots and fill it with 2 hp amps and 2 power amps or maybe a defense amp as well(like metal body if u have it).Use a shot for groups,rifle for long range fools and a Soul Eater for Close-quater combat as well as a MAG with Mylla & Youlla photon Blasts and of course,don't forget your TRAPS!(if u are playing the GC or Xbox Ver)If it still doesn't work,you might wanna go ahead and re-create that character or get help(and rare stuff) from your friends. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif