PDA

View Full Version : PSO (Xbox):Sooo.....

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 21, 2007, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know if its still Christmas in there??
Or if the server is even up?
To tell you the truth,that was my first online PSO experience,and I haven't played it in years.
XD So....Is it?

Jaspaller
Sep 21, 2007, 10:28 AM
Servers are up, and the christmas theme is still there.

Community is pretty dead though.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 22, 2007, 10:47 PM
Oh,I'm sure it is.
XD It was pretty dead when I started playing there.

BanF
Sep 25, 2007, 01:21 AM
I was there today, found a nice group to play on very hard. We went all the way from the cave to good ole Darky.

Then my Xbox froze and I lost my +25 G-Assassin Sabers! DX

It could have been worse. I was using the Rappy Fan at the moment of the glitch so that was saved, as well as my Secret Gear, and I had just come down from Pioneer 2, and had stashed my +19 double saber there.

I also lost a Varista. Just 29 more to go!

zentetsua
Sep 25, 2007, 03:51 AM
what do u have 29 more of to go?

Noddy1969
Sep 25, 2007, 07:42 AM
On 2007-09-21 05:55, BomberStrife wrote:
To tell you the truth,that was my first online PSO experience,and I haven't played it in years.
XD So....Is it?

I'll be up for a game soon. Played for hundreds of hours on DC, but also haven't played for years.

Just bought Xbox version, so will try online once I've levelled up a bit...

Noddy

Jaspaller
Sep 25, 2007, 10:37 AM
On 2007-09-24 23:21, BanF wrote:
I was there today, found a nice group to play on very hard. We went all the way from the cave to good ole Darky.

It could have been worse. I was using the Rappy Fan at the moment of the glitch so that was saved, as well as my Secret Gear, and I had just come down from Pioneer 2, and had stashed my +19 double saber there.

Good thing I make backups of my weapons in case this happens http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

kevlar_pso
Sep 26, 2007, 04:33 PM
On 2007-09-25 05:42, Noddy1969 wrote:

On 2007-09-21 05:55, BomberStrife wrote:
XD So....Is it?

I'll be up for a game soon. Played for hundreds of hours on DC, but also haven't played for years.

Just bought Xbox version, so will try online once I've levelled up a bit...

Noddy

You could come online just to stock up on materials. I have characters with nothing but materials on them, so if you happen to see me online, ask me about it and I can max out your characters material usage.

Noddy1969
Sep 26, 2007, 04:42 PM
Cheers kevlar_pso - I might just take you up on that !

A quick thrash tonight has got me up to the heady heights of lvl 5...

I've REALLY missed this game.

BW3Cmart
Sep 27, 2007, 09:19 PM
i Only played online for like 2 months, starting back in June, but it was awesome, though the most people on was like 30. When i get a job and convince my parents to let me pay for it ill be back on

BanF
Sep 28, 2007, 11:58 AM
On 2007-09-25 08:37, Jaspaller wrote:

Good thing I make backups of my weapons in case this happens http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Heh, PSO hacking for the lose!

Anyway, I had at one point 30 varistas and an untold number of club of laconiums, so losing one of either item is not going to ruin my day. I also have replaced my blades since I also had bunches of arms and grinds stored, but those I lost where my very first one, so they had sentimental value.

kevlar_pso
Sep 28, 2007, 04:26 PM
On 2007-09-26 14:42, Noddy1969 wrote:
Cheers kevlar_pso - I might just take you up on that !

A quick thrash tonight has got me up to the heady heights of lvl 5...

I've REALLY missed this game.

You live in the UK? If so we will not be able to play together since I am on the North American Servers.

Noddy1969
Sep 30, 2007, 09:07 AM
Yeah...just realised. Too used to the DC version.

Since I no longer have my DC and am 'stuck' with the bad-boy XB version, how much life is there still on the Euro servers ?

I played hundreds of hours online with my DC and made some good friends and it'd be cool to have another game or two with some new people.

Also, if I do buy a hunters licence, how easy is it to cancel it if it turns out to be pointless ??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noddy1969 on 2007-09-30 07:09 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Sep 30, 2007, 03:53 PM
On 2007-09-28 09:58, BanF wrote:

On 2007-09-25 08:37, Jaspaller wrote:

Heh, PSO hacking for the lose!

Anyway, I had at one point 30 varistas and an untold number of club of laconiums, so losing one of either item is not going to ruin my day. I also have replaced my blades since I also had bunches of arms and grinds stored, but those I lost where my very first one, so they had sentimental value.

Psh, I don't hack, I dupe. I make backups of my weapons in case I freeze. I don't like sticking with one weapon when I'm fighting, and I sure as hell don't want to lose weapons like my S-ranks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-09-30 13:53 ]</font>