PDA

View Full Version : Today's Luck?

Sychosis
Sep 22, 2007, 11:00 AM
Today's Luck (9/22) is incorrect, Female Newmans have no luck today and I can only assume the Male and Female Newman lucks got switched around. I would try that Update Me link beneath it, but for the past few days it has been telling me that it can only accept one submission per 24 hours. And still says so right now.

No one in my house aside from me is computer literate, let alone would take the time to update PSOW's luck forecasts :/

Is this a known issue? The not being able to update it thing?

Ryna
Sep 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
Without looking at the database records, it is hard to tell what happened. Someone may have picked the wrong choice yesterday or enough people voted to tip it one direction.

Anyways, the luck value for Newmen has been reset and should display the correct values now.

McLaughlin
Sep 23, 2007, 10:12 PM
I also have been unable to submit information to the Today's Luck since the first day I did so. It always tells me that I have to wait 24 hours to submit another claim.

Tomeeboy
Sep 24, 2007, 04:52 PM
I made a small change to the luck script today which should hopefully correct the issue that Sychosis and Obsidian_Knight were experiencing with the daily update limit. If you guys could try again whenever you get time and let me know if it is still blocking, I'd appreciate it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif