PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: Item Requirements

Atlantis
Sep 22, 2007, 09:18 PM
I just wanted to take the time and tell the people who keep this site updated Thank You for adding the Requirements to the items we can use. I personally use this site for the latest gear info to keep up to date with my level in stats. I took a very long time to print everything out off the site on each type of item and I added the Requirements in my own handwriting. Made a book of it too. So I could have it by my side and look at the requirements to find the best possible gear with the lowest req. Now that you guys added it all I have to do is print and look at them =P Thank you and keep up the good work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dhylec
Sep 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
Glad to hear you like it. We always try to improve the DB so that it's easier to access & understand.

Ryna
Sep 23, 2007, 02:08 PM
It is good to hear that the Req column is getting put to use. It has also been introduced into the item listings in the regular Item Database.

If there are any other features you'd like to see added to the database, let us know and we'll see about it.