PDA

View Full Version : requesting advice on twin sabers

Darkly
Sep 24, 2007, 01:21 PM
Just having found out fortefighters get s-rank twins, i'm compelled to start using them now.

So before i head off to levelling the pa's can anyone give me advice on the pa's?

e.g. which ones the 'best' which one levels up fast, which one should i level up first and (if) any i should avoid.

thanks in advance.

CelestialBlade
Sep 24, 2007, 01:43 PM
I personally recommend Rising Crush and Splendor Crush. Rising has more of a utilitarian purpose in its 2nd combo, and Splendor does a lot of hits for some vicious damage. Assault Crush has an awesome 3rd combo, but the 1st and 2nd are *terrible*. Costs way too much PP for what it's worth.

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 25, 2007, 05:57 AM
Rising Crush is an awsome stunning PA.

I havent found a PA that beats Rising Crush's Stun ability verses Anga Dugrega.

Rising Crush works great in mobs, easy to hit with and it's a good hitter.

As for Splendor Crush, it's mainly a "Heavy" enemy buster, or a Boss buster. it can do some serious damage, and has a sweet last combo.

Assault Crush is like a Boga Maga on a Gur Neda... It drains PP faster than the other two, hit's only 1 target on the first two combos, and is just not relyable. I've never leveled it past 7 so I can't authenticly pass judgement, but it's overall a PP waste.

the standard attack combo on Twin sabers is fairly decent too. fast, hard to counter, and easy to use.

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 06:06 AM
Assault Crush us just too good.

Highest ATP of all skills = very high damage
Stun on all hits = never interrupted
Juggle at the end = no annoying knockback -> chain another combo right away

This move is powerful, fast, safe and DOES NOT KNOCKBACK.

IMO it's just too good.

Rising Crush is also an excellent move.
Lower DPS than Assault Crush, but it is used to scatter annoying groups of medium monsters (Vanda Merha, Olgohmon, Deljaban, Go Vahra) or stun some of the bigger ones (Jarba and the likes).

Splendor Crush is just awful.
Low DPS, very slow, no stun attack until the third part, which means you'll be interrupted out of the first or second part 90% of the time on anything but Badira/Ageeta-like monsters.
And it even sucks on these monsters because the final part will juggle them too high for all hits to connect.

Very high PP cost and very low damage dealt = waste of a PP gauge.

Even in the best situation (a boss, namely, because Splendor Crush sucks on anything else), Assault Crush will outdamage it.

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 25, 2007, 06:17 AM
On 2007-09-25 04:06, Hrith wrote:
Assault Crush us just too good.

Highest ATP of all skills = very high damage
Stun on all hits = never interrupted
Juggle at the end = no annoying knockback -> chain another combo right away

This move is powerful, fast, safe and DOES NOT KNOCKBACK.

IMO it's just too good.

Rising Crush is also an excellent move.
Lower DPS than Assault Crush, but it is used to scatter annoying groups of medium monsters (Vanda Merha, Olgohmon, Deljaban, Go Vahra) or stun some of the bigger ones (Jarba and the likes).

Splendor Crush is just awful.
Low DPS, very slow, no stun attack until the third part, which means you'll be interrupted out of the first or second part 90% of the time on anything but Badira/Ageeta-like monsters.
And it even sucks on these monsters because the final part will juggle them too high for all hits to connect.

Very high PP cost and very low damage dealt = waste of a PP gauge.

Even in the best situation (a boss, namely, because Splendor Crush sucks on anything else), Assault Crush will outdamage it.

Pure bunk in my opinion. Splendor Crush outdamages Assault big time. Not because it has 10 hits, but because it hits 3 targets and THEN four targets on the last hit.

Assault Crush is best at mono o mono. But it's purely crap in groups. It's a PP draining cow. I've wasted more PP on Assault Crush's FIRST combo then the whole combo of Splendor Crush.

<.< Assault Crush hit's what.. like 6-8 times 0n one target? Splendor hits 3 x 3, then 3 x 3, and then 4 x 4.leading up to a total of 34 total hits.

Assault gets 2 x 1, then 2 x 1, then like 2-3 x 2 or something. thats 8-12 hit's total in the combo.

by the way, Splendor Crush isn't slow o.o

Neith
Sep 25, 2007, 06:27 AM
Rising Crush- Staple PA, DEFINATELY get this. One of the most useful PA's in the game for Hunter crowd-management.

Assault Crush- Slow to level, sucks until Lv21+. I'd rather just use Bogga Zubba to be honest, but it does decent damage and looks cool, I guess.

Splendor Crush- Nice damage, Lv21 bit is nice, but very easy to interrupt as it's a rather slow PA.

Personally, I'd get Rising Crush, then only get Splendor if you have frags laying around that you want to spend. Still, there's better UPA's to get.

Assault Crush..it's upto you. Most people either love it, or hate it. I hate it because of how slowly it levels, coupled with the fact it's terrible until level 21+.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 25, 2007, 06:40 AM
Rising crush, you can pass on the other two

THE JACKEL

Micro
Sep 25, 2007, 07:06 AM
I would level Rising and Assault. Both are damn good.

Rising can keep annoying/strong enemies off their feet (Vanda Merha, Go-Vahra, Olgohmon, Deljaban etc) with spamming first 2 combos, then can use the 3rd if things get messy and you need some breathing room.

Assault, despite the PP usage is very good and very strong. Levels a bit slow but worth it. I mainly use this on groups of Go-Vahra and Olgohmon. Since it executes fast you can usually pull of a full combo without much danger. Last combo is very good in these situations, keeps the mobs in one spot, knocking them up and not away, so your teammates can continue dealing damage. Just bring charges or spare sets of twins if you plan on spamming this. XD

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 07:09 AM
On 2007-09-25 04:17, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
Pure bunk in my opinion. Splendor Crush outdamages Assault big time.Nope, I have tested this. Even if all hits of Splendor Crush connect (which is impossible on anything but a boss), Assault Crush is still more powerful.

Assault Crush is purely crap in groups.lol, someone sucks at the game.
Assault Crush is the best skill to use on groups of monsters which heavily cancel you, like Go Vahra.

Assault Crush also has the highest DPS of all three twin saber PAs, and does not knockback monsters, which allows you to chain it without having to run after mobs or annoy gunners/techers.

It's a PP draining cow. I've wasted more PP on Assault Crush's FIRST combo then the whole combo of Splendor Crush.I like people who are so biased they do not even realise the crap they write. Use "preview" next time, maybe reading your own posts will reveal to you the kind of bullshit you are about to submit.

Splendor Crush is weaker than Assault Crush.
Splendor Crush is slower than Assault Crush.
Splendor Crush is much, MUCH easier to interrupt than Assault Crush.
Splendor Crush is less useful than Assault Crush in any situation.
Splendor Crush costs more PP than Assault Crush.

Assault Crush hits what.. like 6-8 times, on one target? Splendor hits 3 x 3, then 3 x 3, and then 4 x 4. Leading up to a total of 34 total hits.Ah, more unfactual n00bishness.

Assault Crush:
1x2, 1x2, 2x4 = 12 hits

Splendor Crush:
2x3, 2x3, 3x4 = 24 hits

Assault Crush still has higher DPS, because it is much faster and much more powerful.

Splendor Crush isn't slowIt's the slowest twin saber PA by far, and one of the slowest skills in the game, so if that one is not slow, what is?

On 2007-09-25 04:40, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Rising Crush, you can pass on the other twoAs usual, you have no argument whatsoever.

Splendor Crush has no redeeming feature, even in the situation that best favours it, another PA of the same weapon type will outperform it in every way.

PJ
Sep 25, 2007, 07:24 AM
I'm gonna have to disagree on the usefulness of Assault Crush.

Not that Splendor Crush is an amazing PA (Although I do love it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif), but in my experience with Assault Crush, it's very... strange, the position of the monsters, anyway, to get the last hit out.

Let's take, for example, if you're fighting one monster (Although, honestly, you're not gonna use it on one monster http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif), and you use the whole Asasault Crush combo; first hit, pushes them back, second hit pushes them back, in the third hit, you jump back, and when you lunge forward, either he'll be pushed back far enough to not get hit at all, or he'll only get hit once or twice.

I mean, what I like about the PA is [how cool it looks] if there's monsters behind you, as you're setting it up, you just turn around, and there, a bajillion hits. (Yeah, totally literally a bajillion hits) Or if it's a big group (Again, kinda obvious) you're pushing one monster back, then you do the back flip, and hit the monsters now upfront and all that jazz.

Or is this all common knowledge and everyone uses this thought in mind when they're talking about Assault Crush?

EDIT: And for fun...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g230/PJ_PSU/Silverasscrushdasha.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-09-25 05:27 ]</font>

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 10:09 AM
Nice pic.

And no, Assault Crush does not puch back one monster out of your reach for the final part. Not to my knowledge, and it is one of the skills I use the most.

Your character's too short, that's why.

Darkly
Sep 25, 2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the respones, incase you care i have decided to get rising and assault crush.

I have started levelling rising crush and it levels very fast for me. I've gone with the general opinion that rising is a good utility pa and assault is good for damage, so both sound useful to me.

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
Assault Crush levels up slowly, don't be put off.

SolomonGrundy
Sep 25, 2007, 01:08 PM
hrith: I don't have assault crush, OR splendor crush, but looking at the math shown on PSU-pedia, I don't see how assault can be a winner.

Tha being said, I hate the way skills are shown. The damage expressed there does not show what happens when you use the PA.

Take Renkai Buyou-zan - I use this because it is one of the first PA's I got to 30, and I know it's damage output well.

A normal hit with twin daggers hits for about 250 (for me, a beast fF). The first part of the combo bums this to 350. that's in line with the 138% that the PA indicates on PSUpedia. however the second part of the PA the damage does to 450 - and I don't see how that is reflected anywhere on the site. For the last part it goes back down again.

Why do I write this all out? Because I want to suggest that you take a few pics of all parts of BOTH spendor, and assault crush and show us the damage. That's the only way to definitively prove your point - because I have to say, geneally, speaking more hits to more locations>>higher damage modifier.

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 01:44 PM
ugh, not pics again >_<

Just look at my maths on Senten Kanzan-ga versus Buten Shuren-zan (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=528854#528854).

Buten Shuren-zan = 20 hits
Senten Kanzan-ga = 7 hits
Both have the same DPS.

Darkly
Sep 25, 2007, 01:49 PM
maybe the duration of the pa's factor into it?

As i have read assault crush is fast and splendor is 'slow'

so maybe you can do more assault crushes than splendors, in the same time frame.

PJ
Sep 25, 2007, 02:10 PM
On 2007-09-25 08:09, Hrith wrote:
And no, Assault Crush does not puch back one monster out of your reach for the final part. Not to my knowledge, and it is one of the skills I use the most.

Your character's too short, that's why.

Push back might be related to the fact that I'm not quite up to the higher level S/S2 missions yet... or, does height REALLY affect it? XD

Hrith
Sep 25, 2007, 02:52 PM
No, height has nothing to do with it, I'm messing with you and your ever-short chars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Difficulty may be the reason, never tested that.

SolomonGrundy
Sep 25, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-09-25 11:44, Hrith wrote:
ugh, not pics again >_<

Just look at my maths on Senten Kanzan-ga versus Buten Shuren-zan (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=528854#528854).

Buten Shuren-zan = 20 hits
Senten Kanzan-ga = 7 hits
Both have the same DPS.

great discussion, though I'm unsure of the timing, especially since you have to factor in cool down time until you can use the PA again.

Also PP used factors in - if I have to pend 2x as much PP for marginally more damage..., and accuracy (the claw PA is less accurate by 10%, as well as the weapon itself being ~ 50 ATA less accurate)

but can we do the same thing for twin swords? At least you only need 1 weapon...

panzer_unit
Sep 25, 2007, 03:11 PM
If I've gotta knock 35% off of my melee performance, I'd rather use a sensible PA and non-elemental melee weapons than high end elemental gear and a PA that makes up for the difference by blowing through all my PP. At least it saves money.

EDIT: to keep it real... a lot of the good PA's aren't everything the numbers suggest they should be, and a lot of bad-looking PA's have some attributes that make up for it. What matters is knowing how to use what you've got rather than putting any stock in all this elitism crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-09-25 13:19 ]</font>

Hrith
Sep 26, 2007, 02:42 PM
I'd rather kill stuff ASAP, as long as I do not use 10 PCs per run http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I rarely use more than 5 PCs, as Fortefighter, even when soloing long missions.

And I did include "cool down" time in my equations, Solomon. When I time PAs, I stop the timer after the character stands.

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 26, 2007, 04:50 PM
look despite all this crap everyone says it's simple really. What PAs do you currently use, and what do you use them for? And what situation do you need more PAs for?

My argument?
Rising Crush is cheaper, hits more enemies the entire time, and keeps them off their feet better.

Assault is a good, fast PP drain, as I'd rather just get rid of the first two hits of the combo, and just have the third. If I'm surrounded by Go Vahra, I'd be better off just using Rising Crush to get them into the air. If they're running at me and I can hit one before the others get me, sure Assault Crush could be nice, but not my preference.

Splendor Crush just never seems useful to me.

DPS only takes you so far, people seem to forget this. PAs are situational, you should never apply them all to the same situation. For the record, I have every twin saber PA, and I will keep every twin saber PA. I just tend to use Rising Crush more because I have other weapons/PA combos for the situation other people would use Assault/Splendor.

THE JACKEL

panzer_unit
Sep 26, 2007, 05:02 PM
Most PA's are worse versions of some move for some other weapon. Thing is, you can use 'em to decide "well, I'm going to dump ALL my money into getting better Twin Sabers" and if that pays off you'll have a move you can use in place of, I dunno what, Buten? with your awesome element %'s instead of having to blow millions of meseta getting 6 good daggers.

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 26, 2007, 05:10 PM
<.< If your making a PA statistics thing, add that PA's and regular attacks can have the "Cool Down" time, aka "Recovery Time" can be shortened by starting a run when the PA finishes.

This time increases the speed of recovery sence it cancles the last milliseconds of the PA's recovery, letting you into a run and reinitiate the PA, before you'd initially be able to reinitiate the PA if let alone standing.

Also another factor is PP use per second. like said before, Assault Crush is one of the most PP exspensive PA's in the game. PP used per second is almost double what Splendor Crush uses. <,<

Assault can pull of almost a whole combo in 1.5 seconds, and start reinitiating it in 1.8 seconds. at 16/19 PP cost, this is almost 40 PP per second.

Splendor Crush is "slower" but is more PP conservative. it's full combo last atleast 3 second
so this is 18/22 PP per second with fairly decent results.

You'd spend more PP per second with Assault then Splendor OR Rising... OR Dugrega, or much else <.<

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 26, 2007, 05:12 PM
On 2007-09-26 15:02, panzer_unit wrote:
Most PA's are worse versions of some move for some other weapon. Thing is, you can use 'em to decide "well, I'm going to dump ALL my money into getting better Twin Sabers" and if that pays off you'll have a move you can use in place of, I dunno what, Buten? with your awesome element %'s instead of having to blow millions of meseta getting 6 good daggers.

except you don't need 6 good daggers because different enemies are easier to kill with different PAs. So, you get the element for the weapon with the PA against that enemy!

Plus you backed up my point. "Most PA's are worse versions of some move for some other weapon." Twin sabers are not the best weapon, and typically there are other weapons with better PAs for the same situations.

THE JACKEL

Hrith
Sep 27, 2007, 07:51 AM
On 2007-09-26 15:10, Garanz-Baranz wrote:
You'd spend more PP per second with Assault then Splendor OR Rising... OR Dugrega, or much elseYes, but... how is PP spent per second relevant at all?

PP per damage, if you want, and Assault Crush wins that one by far =/

Who cares if your weapons emptied fast if the monsters are dead twice as fast?

Jackel> Rising Crush is not safe to use on Go Vahra, too static, you will get raped from the side. Rising Crush will send the two Goh Vahra you are attacking flying, but the others, if there are any, will jump at you.
Assault Crush will make you untouchable from Go Vahra, because the ones you are not attacking cannot hit you thanks to the speed of the skill.

SolomonGrundy
Sep 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yes, pp use is relevant, especially for soloing. that being said, there are some enemies I want dead NOW, not later. Sworded GO varha's, for example. Sworded and shielded kamatoze.

That's why buten is better on polty's, and the single claw PA might be better on kamatoze.

More on topic though, is my beef with assault crush. Rising Crush has enough hits, with launch, that I wonder why I would spend more money on assault crush. Is is that much better? My answer would be no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-09-27 10:50 ]</font>

drizzle
Sep 27, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-09-27 05:51, Hrith wrote:
Jackel> Rising Crush is not safe to use on Go Vahra, too static, you will get raped from the side. Rising Crush will send the two Goh Vahra you are attacking flying, but the others, if there are any, will jump at you.

Have you used it much at all? If you use it on a group of 4, all 4 will be sent flying. I have no problems at all killing Go Vahras with Rising Crush.

panzer_unit
Sep 27, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-09-27 05:51, Hrith wrote:
Rising Crush is not safe to use on Go Vahra, too static, you will get raped from the side. Rising Crush will send the two Goh Vahra you are attacking flying, but the others, if there are any, will jump at you.
Assault Crush will make you untouchable from Go Vahra, because the ones you are not attacking cannot hit you thanks to the speed of the skill.

You can let go of lock and maneuver while you're doing Rising Crush, launching like 4-5 targets from all around you.

Kion
Sep 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
On 2007-09-26 15:02, panzer_unit wrote:
Most PA's are worse versions of some move for some other weapon.

so true.

assault crush is similar to sprial dance and a few other PA's, but using it is a point of style. the first two hits are a great lunge which allow you to quickly cover distance between you and the target, and while the dashing hit may not have much reach; on multiple targets it can easily do alot more damage than rising. it may have draw backs on PP, but it situations where you need to get around, it's definately worth it.

Hrith
Sep 27, 2007, 02:28 PM
Panzer/Drizzle> yeah, I do not use "lock" with melee weapons, I'd rather aim myself.
But when using Rising Crush, or even Hishou Jinren-zan (which has even less openings), Go Vahra can hit me. With Assault Crush, they can't.
Not to mention Assault Crush has no freaking knockback http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kion> I cannot let you compare Assault Crush to Spiral Dance, the former is one of the best and most useful skills in the game, the latter one of the worst and least useful... ghastly comparison.

I should make a video of Starrz and I spamming Assault Crush on Lv100+ Go Vahra, maybe some of you'd understand why that move is irreplaceable >_>

SolomonGrundy
Sep 27, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-09-27 12:28, Hrith wrote:

I should make a video of Starrz and I spamming Assault Crush on Lv100+ Go Vahra, maybe some of you'd understand why that move is irreplaceable >_>

so do it already!

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 27, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-09-27 12:28, Hrith wrote:
Kion> I cannot let you compare Assault Crush to Spiral Dance, the former is one of the best and most useful skills in the game, the latter one of the worst and least useful... ghastly comparison.

And maybe I, and many others, should make vidoes of us spamming Spiral Dance on Lv100+ Go Vahra, and you'll see it's extremely effective as well.

It all boils down to preference. If you know how to use a PA, it can be extremely useful.

THE JACKEL

panzer_unit
Sep 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
I only had twin sabers on my alt, she never leveled them far enough for the 3rd move.

How's Assault Crush versus Bogga Zubba? I've seen a lot of people say about Zubba that it's the best part of Assault Crush for half the PP it takes to get there. Still, with Zubba against half a dozen Go-Vahra I can't spread the hits evenly enough to launch EVERYONE that might attack, and end up taking hits.

Personally I prefer knockback against really aggressive guys. They take longer to come walking back.

Hrith
Sep 27, 2007, 03:02 PM
On 2007-09-27 12:40, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
And maybe I, and many others, should make vidoes of us spamming Spiral Dance on Lv100+ Go Vahra, and you'll see it's extremely effective as well.Except I know how to use Spiral Dance, and it'll never come close to Assault Crush, just because it's so weak.

The mere idea of comparing a skill with no knockback move to a skill with two knockback moves is beyond silly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

You will never be able to spam Spiral Dance on a group of monsters, because knockback will scatter them.

Assault Crush allows you to spam it over and over, since you do not scatter the monsters = 10 times faster than Spiral Dance.

On 2007-09-27 12:41, panzer_unit wrote:
How's Assault Crush versus Bogga Zubba? I've seen a lot of people say about Zubba that it's the best part of Assault Crush for half the PP it takes to get there.And half the DPS, maybe even less =/

Bogga Zubba got a huge ATP boost in AoI, but so did Assault Crush, so it'll probably be the same, in comparison.

Personally I prefer knockback against really aggressive guys. They take longer to come walking back.I prefer not having to run to them. With Assault Crush, they fall right next to you, and since the move is so fast, they do not have time to get up and hit you before you flip them over again... until they die, hence why this move is too good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrith on 2007-09-27 13:03 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 27, 2007, 03:09 PM
Hrith, we've had this argument before, and just like last time, you ignored what I said about Go Vahra. I'm not repeating myself. Go Vahra are a special case because they're so fast, that knockback is a non-issue

THE JACKEL

Hrith
Sep 27, 2007, 03:20 PM
I tried Spiral Dance on them. As well as Bogga Danga and Anga Dugrega. Even if the knockback is less hindering on them, for the reasons you mentioned, Assault Crush is still much faster, because you just spam it, you do not pause between two combos, you do not wait, you just spam it.
All while having better DPS than any of those skills.

Spiral Dance is definitely better to use on Go Vahra than Dus Daggas, for instance, but moves with knockback will always be slower than moves with no knockback =/

THE KEF

SolomonGrundy
Sep 27, 2007, 03:47 PM
I curently use rising strike, and it works fine, though I findmyself wishing I could affect MORE go-varha.

As far as having to walk over to where the varha are...does not happen. they are still insanely fast on the 360. We did nto get the speed nerf like you guys did.

to kef:
Assault crush only affects 1 target for it's 1st two moves...how are the varha not swarming you? Even as a beast fF, I've been killed by a sworded go varha critical hit if I am no right on top of the mate situation.

panzer_unit
Sep 27, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-09-27 13:02, Hrith wrote:

On 2007-09-27 12:41, panzer_unit wrote:
How's Assault Crush versus Bogga Zubba? I've seen a lot of people say about Zubba that it's the best part of Assault Crush for half the PP it takes to get there.
And half the DPS, maybe even less =/

Bogga Zubba got a huge ATP boost in AoI, but so did Assault Crush, so it'll probably be the same, in comparison.
With Assault Crush, they fall right next to you, and since the move is so fast, they do not have time to get up and hit you before you flip them over again... until they die, hence why this move is too good.

Now I want to pick up Twin Sabers and both the shop PA's. I don't have any moves that do both DPS + Crowd Control like Assault does. I really shouldn't until I can disk my skills in AOI.

PJ
Sep 27, 2007, 04:31 PM
On 2007-09-27 13:20, Hrith wrote:
THE KEF

HEY! Don't steal what I stole already. JERK!

THE PJ

ljkkjlcm9
Sep 27, 2007, 10:28 PM
On 2007-09-27 14:31, PJ wrote:

On 2007-09-27 13:20, Hrith wrote:
THE KEF

HEY! Don't steal what I stole already. JERK!

THE PJ

Hey, not once did I complain when you started doing it everytime, and if I don't complain, you can't complain. I just laugh that it actually impacts you guys enough to try and make fun of it.

Anyways, I still think Rising Crush has the most applications of any twin saber PA, and it's the one I use the most.

THE JACKEL

Hrith
Sep 28, 2007, 05:30 AM
On 2007-09-27 13:47, SolomonGrundy wrote:
Assault crush only affects 1 target for it's 1st two moves...how are the varha not swarming you?Speed. I am not making this up, even when soloing, Assault Crush is totally safe on Go Vahra.

PJ
Sep 28, 2007, 06:58 AM
On 2007-09-27 20:28, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Hey, not once did I complain when you started doing it everytime, and if I don't complain, you can't complain. I just laugh that it actually impacts you guys enough to try and make fun of it.

I was kidding.

Darkly
Sep 30, 2007, 06:47 PM
I got rising crush to 21, now i have started assault crush levelling and I don't understand why people say it takes long to level, i already have it at 14 after a couple hours. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Mayu
Sep 30, 2007, 07:54 PM
I think your confusing it

With assault crush

Which does take long to level

Until 21

Darkly
Oct 1, 2007, 05:45 AM
Nope, i just been levelling assault crush again this morning, got it from 16 to 21 in 2 hours. After getting it to level 11 i seemed to average 1 level every 20 minutes, by bout 19-21 it took 25 minutes for me, so compared to anga durega, levelling assault crush was MUCH less frustrating.

My final thoughts on assault crush is that, it is a strong fast pa, and it is good at killing vahra's without flinging them everywhere, but it runs out of pp so fast I can only take out one mob and have an entire weapon exhausted.

Hrith
Oct 2, 2007, 07:13 AM
I have no problem with the PP cost of AC because even if it empties your gauge fast, it kills monsters even faster.

If you have a problem with it, though, just wait for AoI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif