PDA

View Full Version : There is a scammer on this board!

GalaxTheWanderer
Sep 24, 2007, 04:48 PM
He scammed me out of TWO s ranks! Twin Bear Claw AND Gudda Skela.
He plays on 360 under these character names:

Those are his usual characters. He never really used his others. I should know, he used to be my friend. So did the user on here but that user HELPED shadow scam me! So, if you play 360, never trust them. They were good friends, so I never expected them to scam me. ALSO if you see them, blacklist them! AND, If they come on here to object, listen to this...Shadow USED to boot me from from his room for fun! He doesnt anymore, but...That is a sign that he isn't the best kind of good friend there is. Ok, he never was really a good friend to me... Oh, you probably would want to know what universes they hang out in, right? Well, the usual ones tend to be...

Ok. That should be everthing.
--
Mod edit: names

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-09-25 11:54 ]</font>

Banish
Sep 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
O_o...too bad...

Though here on PSOW you're not allowed to single out the specific scammer, by naming him/her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-09-25 08:10 ]</font>

GalaxTheWanderer
Sep 25, 2007, 11:41 AM
sorry, didnt know

Talbot
Sep 25, 2007, 11:06 PM
I dont play with RL friends. I always hear about friendships being ruined over stupid online games.

I keep real friends and online friends seperate.

GalaxTheWanderer
Sep 26, 2007, 10:14 AM
their not real life friends...we are just online friends. Yes, we are friends again, we are ok again.

Talbot
Sep 26, 2007, 10:02 PM
Oh. Well glad you guys worked out your differences then.

omegapirate2k
Sep 28, 2007, 11:15 PM
Uh... how did you work things out?

Why would you even play with them after they back stabbed you like that, they've already proven themselves untrustworthy, why play with them?

Unless they were messing around and you took them seriously by accident or something, which is understandable.

GalaxTheWanderer
Oct 1, 2007, 04:11 PM
well, we have our ways of being friends again after pretty much anything...sooo...yeah.

SStrikerR
Oct 2, 2007, 05:50 PM
what, he give u ur S ranks back?

if not, i have no idea how the hell u are still friends