PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Soundtrack

Shinou
Sep 25, 2007, 09:53 AM
I know PSU's soundtrack wasn't the best, but I thought it was pretty decent. "Brave Fight" being one of the best songs on the soundtrack. Do you guys think they'll make the music a bit more epic on AoI like they did with PSO? Or do you think it'll still be the adventure type happy go lucky music?

--
Mod edit: title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-09-25 09:03 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Sep 25, 2007, 10:00 AM
I think that AotI will offer us some awesome songs. For example, Alteratsu Goug's theme is very impressive; outside of "The Vibe -The End of Planets-" (for Dulk Fakis part 2), it's one of my favorites. Of course, this is all a matter of opinion, so everyone's going to have a different answer. Anyway, I'm very excited about hearing some more of the new songs, hopefully later this week.

Shinou
Sep 25, 2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah I did hear a few good songs off of AoI on youtube watching people play the beta. And I must say I am impressed

BFGfreak
Sep 25, 2007, 10:46 AM
On 2007-09-25 08:00, EspioKaos wrote:
I think that AotI will offer us some awesome songs. For example, Alteratsu Goug's theme is very impressive; outside of "The Vibe -The End of Planets-" (for Dulk Fakis part 2), it's one of my favorites. Of course, this is all a matter of opinion, so everyone's going to have a different answer. Anyway, I'm very excited about hearing some more of the new songs, hopefully later this week.

I agree with it being a matter of opinion, like with me, it orchestra or bust in the epic department (think of all the memorable music scores you've listened to that have just added to what you're seeing: Star Wars, Jurrasic Park, dare I say, Halo (go ahead, play the E3 07 theme while that little cutscene montage is playing, then burn me) Starship Troopers (trust me, that was the only thing I liked about that movie, although the animated series was cool) And several others) Although what I think really doesn't matter, it's what Sonic Team thinks.