PDA

View Full Version : Tech Resistances and Item Findings Database

DirewolfX
Dec 30, 2002, 12:45 AM
Just a couple of issues I had with the site and the guides:

1) Actual Tech resistances are different in each difficulty level (especially on ultimate, where monsters are often weak to different elements).

2) Tech resistances are sometimes different online. For example, in Ultimate Caves, offline Ob Lilies are vulnerable to Zonde, but online they're weak to Barta.

3) Item findings in CCA, Jungle, Seaside and Mountain all seem to be the same. Boxes could be different, so I recommend labelling the boxes as 'Jungle North Box', 'CCA Box', 'Seaside Box', etc.

4) The guide to techniques gives values for damage, but those don't seem to take into account MST. How does MST affect it?

eRUPT
Dec 30, 2002, 01:04 AM
On 2002-12-29 21:45, DirewolfX wrote:
Just a couple of issues I had with the site and the guides:

1) Actual Tech resistances are different in each difficulty level (especially on ultimate, where monsters are often weak to different elements).

Been working on that, I have a databased list already coded to take into account those, which we are very well aware of. Give us some time to actually enter in all those numbers which is quite a good chunk of work.

2) Tech resistances are sometimes different online. For example, in Ultimate Caves, offline Ob Lilies are vulnerable to Zonde, but online they're weak to Barta.

Goes with what I said above.

3) Item findings in CCA, Jungle, Seaside and Mountain all seem to be the same. Boxes could be different, so I recommend labelling the boxes as 'Jungle North Box', 'CCA Box', 'Seaside Box', etc.

Dunno about that, I have more important things I'm working on then to deal with this atm.

4) The guide to techniques gives values for damage, but those don't seem to take into account MST. How does MST affect it?

I'm working on a technique damage calculator among other things, so just be patient.

DirewolfX
Dec 30, 2002, 02:43 AM
Spiffy, thanks for the reply.