PDA

View Full Version : PSU Script: Chapter 6: Captives of Moatoob (Spoilers)

Sinue_v2
Sep 25, 2007, 08:50 PM
In a far away galaxy, lies a sun, orbited by 3 planets. The Gurhal system.
A place inhabited by humans, and their creations,
CASTs, Newmens, and beasts.
For 500 years, there was war among the races,
a seemingly never-ending conflict. Then finally...
An era of peace and prosperity that has lasted for 100 years.
But now, a darkness has awoken, and threatens the Universe.

(Opening Cinema)

Episode 1 Chapter 6: Captives of Moatoob

Clyez City: Guardians Headquarters: Meeting Room
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cutscene)
(Ethan and Hyuga stand before Headmaster Nav, receiving orders)
--Nav: Both of you have shown great promise, so this will be your final training assignment.
--Ethan & Hyuga: Yes sir.
--Nav: Your next destination is Moatoob. Make sure you study up on it before you leave.
--Hyuga: But headmaster, w-we haven't seen Karen around anywhere.
--Nav: Yes, I know. Karen is still under the care of the Communion of Gurhal.
--Ethan: What? I don't get it! What could be taking her so long?
--Hyuga: Yeah, who's gonna be our instructor?
--Nav: We're looking into that right now. But, we're short on people, so it hasn't been easy. I'll contact you soon. Be ready to go.
--Ethan & Hyuga: Yes sir.
(Headmaster Nav exits the meeting room)
--Hyuga: Man... makes you wonder if we'll ever get to see Karen again.
--Ethan: Mmm....
(End Cutscene)

3 Days Later

Ethan's Room
---------------------
(Scene: Ethan, Pete, Hyuga)
--Pete: You don't seem very cheerful, Ethan. Is it because of Karen?
--Ethan: Yeah, I guess so. Don't you think it's been too long? We haven't heard a thing from her in two weeks!
--Pete: Investigating the mysteries surrounding her birth is something that may take a while. There's nothing we can do but wait.
--Ethan: You're no help!
--Pete: I apologize, Ethan.
--Ethan: Sorry. Snapping at you isn't going to make things better.
--Pete: Ethan... Perhaps a distraction would help get your mind off things. Why don't you try on something a little more fashionable? It might make you feel better.
--Ethan: Yeah, maybe you're right. I haven't had time to do anything like that yet. Maybe later on I'll stop by the clothes shop.
(Ability to change clothes received)
(A comm call from Hyuga come in)
--Hyuga: Ethan! Are you there?
--Ethan: Yeah, Hyuga. Did they find us a new instructor yet?
--Hyuga: Yes. I got the message a little while ago. We're supposed to wait in front of the fountain at the central table.
--Ethan: All right. I'm leaving now.
(End Scene)

(Talk to Pete)
--Pete: Once you've been to Moatoob, you will have visited every inhabitable planet in the system.
--Ethan: Yeah, I know!
--Pete: Let me give you some information to help you in your journey.
(Ask about Maiden's health)
--Pete: The Divine Maiden is currently taking a break from public appearances. According to her most recent announcement, it seems that she collapsed from overwork.
--Ethan: I wonder what it was, exactly, the Divine Maiden saw when she touched Karen's hand?
(Ask about photon seals)
--Pete: The mark on Karen's hand is called a "photon seal." High officials in the Communion affix that mark to their children so that if their life is in danger, or if there's an accident, for example, with recovery TECHNICs they are able to heal the injured and save lives...
--Ethan: Wow!
(Ask about Planet Moatoob)
--Pete: Moatoob is the third planet in the Gurhal System. It is mainly home to beasts. Home to the harshest natural conditions, residents of Moatoob battle with nature on a daily basis while living their lives. Because of it's abundance of natural resources, there is no end to the influx of get-rich-quick schemers. It is said that in the remnants of Moatoob's destroyed moon that make up the satellite belt, there is an endless number of unknown mineral deposits. There are no large cities on Moatoob. In the place of a large government, the commerce and trade unions try to govern the populace, but their solidarity is questionable. However, rouge organizations, which have formed their own sort of underground society, are substantially more adept at carrying out the role of a government. There are about 100 million beasts living on Moatoob and the surrounding satellite belt. On the other planets and the colony in space, there are about another 100 million beasts.
(Ask again later)
--Pete: I'm sure you're wondering what sort of person your next instructor will be, aren't you?
--Ethan: Yeah... It would have been nice to go with Karen, though.
---(After meeting Leo & Tonnio)
--Pete: Do your best. For Karen.

Clyez City: Central Table: First Floor
-----------------------------------------------------
(Cutscene)
(Hyuga is standing in front of the fountain in the Central Square. Ethan comes loping up to him)
--Ethan: Yo, Hyuga.
--Hyuga: Ethan, late as usual.
--Ethan: Sorry, I was late...
(A small beast runs past Ethan and plucks something off of his back)
--Ethan: Uh?
--Small Beast: Bye, sucker...
--Hyuga: Ethan, look at yourself!
--Ethan: Wha?
(Ethan looks down to see that he is left standing in his underwear)
--Ethan: Aaah! Uh? No! He stole my Nano Transformer!
(Ethan takes off running after the beast)
--Ethan: Hey, you! Get back here!
(Ethan catches up to the small beast and grabs him firmly by the arm, twisting it so that he can't get away)
--Ethan: Gotcha, you little punk! All right, give it back, you little...
--Tonnio: Leggo, damn it, you're hurtin' my arm!
(Ethan retrieves the Nano Transformer and puts it back on, returning his clothes. Hyuga enters)
--Hyuga: So, d'you catch the pickpocket?
--Ethan: Yeah!
--Tonnio: Alright, you got back what you wanted, now just lemmie go!
--Ethan: I don't think so, little twerp! I'm taking you straight to the cops.
--Tonnio: Owowowow!
--Ethan: Come on!
--Leo: Hold on a moment!
(Leo enters the scene)
--Leo: That's about enough.
--Ethan: It's you!
--Leo: Long time no see.
--Tonnio: Dangit, Leo! You said you'd stop 'em! Now one of my arm's longer than the other.
--Leo: Sorry, sorry. Ethan, he's one of us. Don't you know a Guardian when you see one?
--Ethan: What? You mean this midget?!
(Ethan lets go of Tonnio's arm)
--Tonnio: Better watch your mouth, trainee! You're talkin' to your new instructor!
--Ethan: You gotta be kidding?!
--Hyuga: Our instructor?!
--Leo: You got a problem with that? We volunteered to train you two when we were asked by HQ.
--Ethan: Not much of a choice...
--Tonnio: Moatoob's full of lowlifes that'll steal you blind! We just gave you a test run! You should be thankful!
--Ethan: But you didn't have to leave me in my underwear in the middle of the city like that!
--Tonnio: Heh heh heh. That was a pretty good one, huh?
--Ethan: Why you....!
(Ethan snatches Tonnio by the shirt and bends down so that they can engage in a stare down. Leo break them up, holding them both in the air by the scruff of their necks)
--Leo: All right, that's enough. Now... Let's move out, okay?
--Ethan & Tonnio: Yes...
(End Cutscene)

(Scene: Ethan, Hyuga, Leo, Tonnio)
--Leo: Allow me to do the introductions. This is Tonnio Rhima. He joined the GUARDIANS just before you two. I am his mentor, however we will both be your instructors. Of course, this has been cleared with Headmaster Nav.
--Ethan: But... Doesn't the GUARDIANS have an age limit?
--Tonnio: What are you getting at!?
--Hyuga: Ethan. Tonnio is a fully grown small beast.
--Ethan: I-I knew that! I just meant... uh... It's good to have you watching over things, old man.
--Leo: Haha! That's what they all say. Well then, let's get started.
--Tonnio: You already know the location of this mission, right?
--Hyuga: Indeed. It's on Moatoob, correct?
--Leo: Yes, Moatoob. After this, you will have visited all three planets. Ethan, have you received your travel permit for Moatoob yet?
--Ethan: No, not yet.
--Hyuga: I've already received mine.
--Tonnio: Feh! You're falling behind already!
--Ethan: What are you trying to say!?
--Leo: Straighten up, you two! Now, first thing's first. Get yourself to Headquarters and get your license renewed. We're going to head to Moatoob first. The rendezvous location is the Dagora City GUARDIANS Branch. Got it?
--Ethan: Understood.
--Tonnio: Don't get lost, now, y'hear?
(Tonnio, Hyuga, and Leo exit)
--Ethan: Smart ass....
(End Scene)

(Arsh Milzu)
--Ethan: Hello, Mrs. Milzu! I met your husband on Neudaiz.
--Mrs. Milzu: Oh, really? So... was he alone?
--Ethan: Yes, he was by himself.
---(Again)
--Mrs. Milzu: Sorry... ...for asking you something like that!

(Old Man)
--Old Man: I'd like to go to Moatoob someday.
--Ethan: You still eavesdropping?
--Old Man: I'm just talking to myself. Sounds like you're the eavesdropper!
---(Again)
--Old Man: Moatoob is kinda dangerous, so I'm gonna stick to the colony, where it's safe!
--Ethan: It's safe because it's protected by the GUARDIANS!
--Old Man: Get over yourself, boy!

(Beast Male)
--Beast Male: Before, that was Tonnio's doing, right? When you were running around in your body suit? That guy's kind of a prankster, isn't he? But he's not really a bad guy. Just give him a chance.
---(Again)
--Beast Male: Tonnio's not a bad guy. Give him a chance.
(Note: This NPC doesn't appear until after the scene with Tonnio & Leo)

(Newman Male)
--Newman Male: I've been to Moatoob before... I was robbed of everything I had. It was really a terrifying experience! It's been awhile, but I can still see it happening when I'm alone in bed sometimes.
---(Again)
--Newman Male: I don't want to even think about Moatoob!

(Gapard Raz)
--Gapard: Hey, Ethan!
--Ethan: Oh it's you, Gapard. How's it going?
--Gapard: Well, I've been thinking about what you said...
--Ethan: And?
--Gapard: I think I'm going to do it. I think I'll join the GUARDIANS!
--Ethan: Really? That's great!
---(Again)
--Ethan: Let me know how it goes!
--Gapard: Sure thing.

(Human Male)
--Human Male: I heard that the Divine Maiden collapsed... and at an important time like this! I hope she takes a good rest and recovers her health soon.
---(Again)
--Human Male: If the Divine Maiden needs to take a break, that means there will be some anxious times ahead.

(Mikua Tesran does not appear in this chapter)

Clyez City: Shopping Mall A: Second Floor
---------------------------------------------------------------
(Kumil Godes)
--Ethan: Hi, Kumil.
--Kumil: Oh, Ethan! I want to ride on a shuttle, too! Take me along! I won't tell my dad!
--Ethan: Don't be silly.
---(Again)
--Ethan: (When Lumia was younger, she used to pester me just like this...)
--Kumil: What's up, Ethan? Are you gonna take me on a shuttle ride?
--Ethan: No, I really can't...

(Engineer)
--Engineer: CASTs may be made from artificial parts, but their existence is completely not totally unlike yours or mine. What I'm trying to say is, even though they're different, be careful not to discriminate. Even though they seem mostly fabricated with their artificial muscles and artificial cells...Like humans, a CASTs physical abilities can improve and be healed with monomates.
---(Again)
--Engineer: You got it? Be careful not to discriminate against CASTs.

(Human Girl)
--Human Girl: So you're going to Moatoob this time? Moatoob is a well-known place for getting hold of the most precious jewels...
---(Again)
--Human Girl: But it can be pretty dangerous for a person to walk around Moatoob's cities alone.

(Fat Man)
--Fat Man: Moatoob is nothing but sand and rocks. It's so boring! But the drinks are the best you can get anywhere! Drinks brewed in harsh environments have the boldest flavor. Whoops, you're still too young to drink, aren't you?
---(Again)
--Fat Man: I wonder if Gawik's pub is still there?

(Nano Transformer Fan)
--Nano Transformer Fan: A-Photons aren't just a great source of energy... they also have the ability to control space! The "distorted space" generated by A-Photons is utilized in nano-transformers. I won't go into detail about what exactly distorted space is... but just think of it as a space that exists just outside of the world we're living in. At any rate, the nano transformer takes in matter particles... and deposits them in this distorted space.
---(Again)
--Nano Transformer Fan: If I went into specifics about distorted space... I could go on all night and still not finish! Quick! Shut me up now! Hahaha!

(Mefon Lead)
--Ethan: Hello, Mrs. Lead. They're sending me to Moatoob now.
--Mrs. Lead: Oh really? My son is part of the Resident Security Department in Dagora City. I'm sure you'll run into him out there!
---(Again)
--Mrs. Lead: Tell Jonb I said hello!

Clyez City: Shopping Mall B: Third Floor
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Mischec Pord)
--Ethan: Hey Mischec, you said your father was on Moatoob, right?
--Mischec: Yeah! Are you going to Moatoob?
--Ethan: Yeah! Your father's name is Mayton, right?
--Mischec: Yes. Good luck! Don't forget to tell him hi for me.
---(Again)
--Ethan: What's wrong, Mischec?
--Mischec: If you run into my dad, tell him I miss him, okay?

(Lumia Waber)
--Lumia: Ethan! Where are you going next?
--Ethan: Next up, Planet Moatoob!
--Lumia: Ya know... I still haven't gotten my souvenir from Parum!
--Ethan: Sorry sorry! I've just been so busy!
--Lumia: When this mission is over, will your training be finished?
--Ethan: That's what it looks like.
--Lumia: Well then, when you're finished let's throw a party! Aunt and Uncle want to see you, too.
--Ethan: Yeah, okay.
--Lumia: Take care of yourself, Ethan.
---(Again)
--Lumia: Don't forget, you're the only brother I've got!

(A-Photon Fanatic)
--A-Photon Fanatic: Divinations... How is that any different from fortune telling? Or insanity? I just don't understand why so many people trust her like they do.
---(Again)
--A-Photon Fanatic: Even people who don't follow the Gurhal Faith are starting to revere the Divine Maiden.

(Photon Fanatic)
--Photon Fanatic: You said someone tried to attack the Divine Maiden!? Could the perpetrator be a member of the Communion? It seems there's a faction within the Communion that isn't pleased with her tolerant attitude towards A-Photons...
---(Again)
--Photon Fanatic: I hope things don't get any more dangerous for the Divine Maiden...

(Astronomer)
--Astronomer: As the appearance of the SEED becomes more frequent, sunspot activity on Gurhal's sun seems to just increase. But even if I were to try to point out the connection between the sunspots and the SEED at this stage, it would probably be dismissed as coincidence. In any case, the research data is still severely lacking. I've even asked for help from some of my scholar friends.
---(Again)
--Astronomer: I still think there has to be some connection between the SEED and the irregularities of the sun.

(Endy Fodz is not present in this chapter)

Clyez City: PPT Spaceport: Fourth Floor
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Jabutz Secbel)
--Ethan: Hello, Mr. Chief Manager of Operations!
--Jabutz: Oh, Ethan Waber...
--Ethan: See you later.
--Jabutz: What's wrong? Are you worried I'm still mad about the Milate 04?
---(Again)
--Jabutz: I may fix the stuff you break in the course of you carrying out your missions... but I won't fix the Gurhal System. that's your job!
--Ethan: Yes sir!

(Beast Male)
--Beast Male: You're going to Moatoob? You'd better be careful. That whole planet is dangerous! Those crazy beasts are known for their wild temperaments. There are even a lot of non-beast rouges. Be sure to stay on guard!
---(Again)
--Beast Male: Moatoob is a planet you can't be careless on!

(Porsh Tuvol)
--Ethan: Hey, Porsh! My next mission is sending me to Moatoob...
--Porsh: Really? That's too bad...
--Ethan: Well that's a fine how-do-you-do!
--Porsh: Sorry. I was just on Moatoob for a long time. I guess I'm kind of jaded about it.
--Ethan: Yeah, I guess I can see that.
---(Again)
--Porsh: There are a lot of dangerous places there, so be careful and come back in one piece!
--Ethan: I will. Thanks!

(Keiko Rotta)
--Ethan: Are you all right?
--Keiko: What, you again? There's nothing wrong with me!
--Ethan: You just seemed liked you had quit running...
--Keiko: Are you trying to say I look like I have Instant Crash Syndrome?
--Ethan: Well, to put it bluntly...
--Keiko: You're a rude kid. Leave me alone!
---(Again)
--Keiko: Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?

Clyez City: Guardians Headquarters: Fifth Floor
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Reporter)
--Reporter: You say you saved the Divine Maiden!? Does that mean you're a personal friend of hers? Can you get me an interview with you and the Maiden? I beg of you! The brave hero and the rescued heroine... Yes! I can definitely make this into a riveting article!
---(Again)
--Reporter: Please, Ethan! Will you talk to the Divine Maiden about an interview!?

(Human Male)
--Human Male: I hear you saved the Divine Maiden. It's all over town, in fact! I heard she had a close call, but now she seems to be up and about. Either you're really good, or you're really lucky. Either way, good job!
---(Again)
--Human Male: Plain old recklessness can cost lives, but your courage is priceless. Never let go of it!

(Mina)
--Mina: Welcome to the GUARDIANS, protecting the future of Gurhal. Hello, Mr. Waber! Have they found a new instructor for you yet?
---(After meeting Leo & Tonnio)
--Mina: Oh, Mr. Waber! You need a travel permit to visit Moatoob, right?
--Ethan: Wow, you sure are prepared today, Mina.
--Mina: Yeah. I always check up on you. I mean, I...
--Ethan: What?
--Mina: Nothing! All right, your license has been renewed!
(Travel Pass to Moatoob obtained)
--Ethan: Thanks! Okay, I'm off!
--Mina: May the Holy Light guide you!
---(Again)
--Mina: The receptionist at the Dagora Branch might seem a little scary at first... But don't let appearances fool you. She's really a good person!

(Fisul Godes is not present in this chapter)

Holtes City: Central Square
----------------------------------------
(PPT Caseal)
--Ethan: (Hm... We've met before somewhere.)
--PPT Caseal: You like what you see, human? You know, I'm not here to be ogled at!
--Ethan: No! I'm sorry, I wasn't checking you out like that!
--PPT Caseal: (Oops.)
---(Again)
--Ethan: (If I keep this up, she's going to think I'm weird.)

(Green Cast)
--Green Cast: Moatoob, you say? The planet full of those savage beasts? Besides natural resources, it has absolutely no merits. I can't imagine why anyone would go there by choice!
---(Again)
--Green Cast: I'm not interested in anything involving Moatoob!

(Blue Caseal)
--Blue Caseal: You Guardians... It's fine if you want to deal with the SEED, just be sure to stay out of the Alliance Military's way!
---(Again)
--Blue Caseal: I swear, ever since you lot got here... you've done nothing but slow down the Alliance Military!

(Yellow Cast)
--Yellow Cast: I get the feeling I've been seeing more beasts around the city recently. The news says that rouge activity is on the rise. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
---(Again)
--Yellow Cast: And I don't know why, but they always seem to want to talk with me. It must be that musk I've been using.

(AMF Cast)
--AMF Cast: Hey you! What do you think you're doing!?
--Ethan: What? Don't talk to me!
--AMF Cast: What did you say!?
--Ethan: That's right. Right back at you!
---(Again)
--Ethan: (Now maybe he'll understand how he sounds all the time...)
--AMF Cast: What are you mumbling about? If you don't have any official business, you'd better get out of here!
--Ethan: (Guess not...)

Holtes City: West District
-------------------------------------
(Speal Fonce)
--Ethan: Hello, Speal.
--Speal: You just don't get it, do you?
--Ethan: That's not it. I get it. It's just that everyone else is so cold here...
--Speal: If that's the case then why do you come here?
---(Again)
--Ethan: Hey, Speal.
--Speal: Nothing good will come from you hanging around here.

(Yokus Melton)
--Ethan: Hey, Yokus! Do you ever run into anyone from the colony?
--Yokus: No, never.
--Ethan: Don't you feel lonely? Especially in a place like this...
--Yokus: I'm not lonely!
---(Again)
--Ethan: Are you sure you're not lonely? It seems like you would be...
--Yokus: I'm not lonely at all!
--Ethan: All right...

(AMF Guard)
--AMF Guard: Are you the one who saved the Divine Maiden? You should've just left her. Being led astray by that hogwash she's always selling... When are people going to wake up? Why don't they realize how ridiculous it is to worship something with no basis in science?
---(Again)
--AMF Guard: It's so foolish...

(Mikaris Geid)
--Ethan: Mikaris...
--Mikaris: Oh hello, Ethan! So I've decided that you're going to date me... whether you want to or not!
--Ethan: Er... uh... I'm sorry... but I don't think so!
--Mikaris: Well, I guess I can't force it, after all!
---(Again)
--Mikaris: Is it because I'm an older CAST? That's discrimination, you know! Not unlike those CAST supremacists you hate so much.
--Ethan: That's not it...

---G.R.M. Shop
---------------------
(Stank Geece)
--Ethan: Hello, Commander Geece.
--Stank: Hi Ethan! It looks like you really fancy Parum!
--Ethan: No, not exactly...
--Stank: This planet and most of the CAST on it are in dire need of change. Your presence here is quite valuable.
--Ethan: Really?
---(Again)
--Stank: I'd imagine it's been pretty difficult for you up 'til now, but try to bear with it. With help from people like you, things should get better in time!
--Ethan: All right..

(Madris Carn)
--Ethan: Hi Madris!
--Madris: Hey! Are you here on another mission?
--Ethan: Nope.
--Madris: Do you GUARDIANS have a lot of free time these days? In my time, we didn't have the time to go bouncing from planet to planet.
--Ethan: Well, I'm trying to expand my knowledge...
--Madris: I guess that's not so bad.
---(Again)
--Ethan: So I really can't tour the Alliance Military grounds?
--Madris: Nope, sorry!

---Parts Shop
------------------------
(Prafo Kaluen)
--Ethan: Hey, Prafo!
--Prafo: Oh Ethan! I'm gonna join the Alliance Military instead of the GUARDIANS after all!
--Ethan: I see... Well, good luck with that! (You'll need it just to be let in.)
---(Again)
--Prafo: Don't give up hope, Ethan! You'll make it into the Alliance Military someday!
--Ethan: (I never even wanted to join the Alliance Military!)

Holtes City: East District
------------------------------------
(Human Male)
--Human Male: There are humans who have deep-rooted complaints about the present state of society. There also seem to be humans who are high-up in various large companies who are investing in anti-CAST movements and who want to take back sovereign power of Parum.
---(Again)
--Human Male: They call it an anti-CAST movement, but they don't seem to be winning much support from other humans.

(Rol Medoc)
--Ethan: Hey, Rol. How are you?
--Rol: I hate this awful town. I just want to get the hell out!
--Ethan: Such language for a little girl! But what about your granddad?
--Rol: He can just rot here for all I care!
--Ethan: Hey, that's enough! You still don't get it, do you?
--Rol: But...
--Ethan: Stop taking your anger out on other people! You're going to have a rough road ahead of you if you can't even get along with your sweet old grandpa!
--Rol: ...
---(Again)
--Ethan: Think about what I said, Rol.
--Rol: ...

(Quiro Medoc)
--Ethan: Hello, Mr. Medoc.
--Mr. Medoc: Oh, it's you... Lately it seems like you're the only person I've got to talk to.
--Ethan: What about your granddaughter?
--Mr. Medoc: Sometimes she curses at me, but I wouldn't exactly call that talking.
---(Again)
--Ethan: That's awful!
--Mr. Medoc: Nah, it's nothing to get worked up about...

Holtes City: Guardians Branch
--------------------------------------------
(Human Woman)
--Human Woman: Recently, scientists have been disappearing with increasing frequency. One day without warning, they'll just suddenly disappear! There are skeptics who think it's a ploy on the scientists' behalf. Others think it's suicide or murder, but there hasn't been a single body recovered! What could possibly be causing it?
---(Again)
--Human Woman: Rozenom City's renowned scientists have been disappearing, too.

(Human Male)
--Human Male: Is Karen really on leave from GUARDIANS duty? She must have had an awful injury or something. No? I see... Karen overdoes it sometimes, pretending she's stronger than she really is. I was worried about her, you know.
---(Again)
--Human Male: I hope Karen can come back soon!

(Black Cast)
--Black Cast: What's wrong? You're almost done with your training, aren't you? Just a little more to go. Keep at it!
---(Again)
--Black Cast: Don't drop your guard just because it's your last training mission!

(Sheena)
--Sheena: Welcoming to GUARDIANS! We make the future of tomorrow's Gurhal!
--Ethan: Hello, Sheena.
--Sheena: This time Mr. Waber's training are at Moatoob!
--Ethan: I know!
--Sheena: Be careful! And the Holy Light will have guiding for you!

Ohtoku City: Central District
-----------------------------------------
(Galmo Veag)
--Ethan: You're that counselor for the Communion, aren't you?
--Galmo: Galmo Veag, at your service!
--Ethan: I saw a female newman asking for donations in the city.
--Galmo: Just as I expected! Recently we've been getting a lot of complaints.
--Ethan: You can't let that go unchecked. Next time I see her pulling something like that, I'll do my best to stop her.
--Galmo: Please. I would be grateful!
---(Again)
--Galmo: The Communion workers hate this kind of work. I have more faith in the GUARDIANS for stopping criminal activity!
--Ethan: Save the praise until after I've stopped her!

(Reporter)
--Reporter: I can't believe that assassination plans were actually in progress! But I guess every organization has it's problems... There are four people within the Gurhal Communion known as Light Masters. They lead the four divisions of the Communion, which governs all of Neudaiz. It's a huge organization so the political struggles within can be enormous.
---(Again)
--Reporter: The idea that someone would assassinate a little girl like that... it's mad!

(Kinian Tope)
--Ethan: Hey, how are you doing? Being an Armed Servant for the Communion must be pretty tough, huh?
--Kinian: Probably not as difficult as the GUARDIANS, I'd imagine.
--Ethan: You really think so?
--Kinian: Well, on the other hand... the oddballs that follow around the Maiden are probably as bad as the SEED!
--Ethan: I can believe it!
---(Again)
--Ethan: It's the real Maiden fans that get me... always following her around, shouting her name!
--Kinian: Yeah, I know what you mean! Don't they have lives of their own? Sheesh!

(COG Newman)
--COG Newman: Recently the Divine Maiden has been going through so much, yet still she's still gone through the trouble to keep up her public appearances. I can't believe anybody would want such a selfless person dead!
---(Again)
--COG Newman: What's wrong with people? I can't understand why anyone would want her dead in the first place. The world is crazy!

(Pavilion of Air Guard)
--Pavilion of Air Guard: You came here to protect the Divine Maiden before, didn't you? Don't mention the assassination attempt to anyone! If you do, I'll have you arrested!
---(Again)
--Pavilion of Air Guard: Just forget everything!

---Yohmei Shop
-----------------------
(Newman Male)
--Newman Male: You've got quite the reputation as a promising new recruit. You may be a rookie now, but try not to lose that vigor as time goes by!
---(Again)
--Newman Male: Keep working hard!

(Beast Male)
--Beast Male: The Divine Maiden was attacked! What kind of person could even think about causing the Maiden any harm? When the criminal is found, we must put them to death! They must die!
---(Again)
--Beast Male: Dying a million times wouldn't be enough for someone who even thinks about harming the Divine Maiden!

(Swindler)
--Swindler: How about a donation for the Communion of Gurhal?
--Ethan: You!
--Swindler: Oh, it's you...
--Ethan: You aren't a member of the Communion, are you!?
--Swindler: I don't know what you're talking about! Farewell!
---(Again)
--Ethan: That swindler pretending to be with the Communion... It's you, isn't it?
--Swindler: I'm a Communion Worker in finance. I have nothing left to say to you! Farewell!
--Ethan: (Damn, she's definitely an imposter!)

---Synthesis Shop
--------------------------
(Purol Sieju)
--Purol: Do you know what the difference between humans and newmans is?
--Ethan: (This kid's kind of annoying.)
--Purol: Hey, do you know?
--Ethan: Yes, I do.
--Purol: Humans are below newmans!
--Ethan: There may be people that think that, but all four races are equal!
--Purol: Hm...
---(Again)
--Purol: Ethan, what you say is different than what my dad says.
--Ethan: In the GUARDIANS, everyone is equal.
--Purol: Hm...

(Fat Newman)
--Fat Newman: For years, the number of followers of the Gurhal Faith has been declining. Originally, during the days when newmans were oppressed by humans, the movement was started to close the gap between the two races. But I guess during times of peace, faith doesn't really seem all that necessary.
---(Again)
--Fat Newman: Now, because of the SEED, the number of followers has increased rapidly.

---Clothes Shop
-----------------------
(Old Woman)
--Old Woman: I heard that the Divine Maiden collapsed. I hope she gets better soon! All we can really do is pray.
---(Again)
--Old Woman: I really hope the Divine Maiden gets better soon. She's all I've got left in the world.

Ohtoku City: Guardians Branch
---------------------------------------------
(Bunami Seagol)
--Ethan: How's it going, Bunami?
--Bunami: Hey, Ethan! How are you doing?
--Ethan: I'm doing pretty good!
--Bunami: It must be nice to be in the Mobile Defense Force.
---(Again)
--Bunami: If you've got any questions, let me know!
--Ethan: I will!

(Kitov Milzu)
--Ethan: Hello there, Director Milzu.
--Mr. Milzu: Hello, Ethan. Have you... talked to my wife about me recently?
--Ethan: No, I haven't.
---(Again)
--Ethan: What's the matter?
--Mr. Milzu: No, nothing's wrong...
(Sinenu Forin)
--Ethan: Hello!
--Sinenu: What is your connection to Director Milzu?
--Ethan: None, really.
--Sinenu: Hm...
---(Again)
--Ethan: Why'd you ask about Director Milzu?
--Sinenu: No reason.

(Reyna)
--Reyna: Welcome to the GUARDIANS, protecting the future of Gurhal.
--Ethan: Hello, Reyna.
--Reyna: Mr. Waber? I thought your next training mission was on Moatoob.
--Ethan: Oh. I'm just on a little side trip.
--Reyna: I see. Well, be careful. I pray the Holy Light keeps you safe.

Dagora City
-----------------
(Scene: Ethan)
--Ethan: This is Dagora City! It's like a bunch of vulgarians all gathered in one place! Well, time to rendezvous at the GUARDIANS Branch.
(End Scene)

(Faroi Koid)
--Faroi: Wow, a Guardian!
--Ethan: This is the first time you've seen a Guardian?
--Faroi: No, but I don't see many around here.
--Ethan: I'm Ethan Waber. What's your name?
--Faroi: I'm Faroi Koid. Nice to meet ya!
---(Again)
--Faroi: Hello, Mr. Waber!
--Ethan: Hey... Faroi, was it? It's nice to see a youngster show a proper greeting!
--Faroi: When I grow up, I want to join the GUARDIANS. One day you might even train me!
--Ethan: Yeah? Well, I'll wait for ya!
---(Again)
--Faroi: If I can, I want to do something even bigger than the GUARDIANS!
--Ethan: Good luck with that!

(Emun Ohka)
--Emun: You look strong. How'd you like to work for me?
--Ethan: Huh!?
--Emun: Oh. You're a Guardian. Sorry about that. A shame though... Excuse me. I'm Emun Ohka and I run a mining business.
--Ethan: ... I'm Ethan Waber.
--Emun: I'm looking for strong humans to work in my mine. Would you by any chance know of anyone who might be interested?
--Ethan: Sorry. I don't think I can help you.
---(Again)
--Emun: I don't go through a middleman or anything. I hire directly.
--Ethan: That's good...

(Human Woman)
--Human Woman: Wow! I didn't think I'd run into a young human here in Dagora City!
--Ethan: I'm here on GUARDIANS business. They send us all over the place!
---(Again)
--Ethan: Are you sightseeing here in Dagora City?
--Human Woman: Nope! I'm here on business! There's still a lot of treasures buried on this planet.
--Ethan: ...Really?
--Human Woman: You don't know anything, do you? If you're good you can make thousands... even tens of thousands of times you're making right now!
--Ethan: Good luck then!
---(Again)
--Human Woman: Doesn't a young guy like you have dreams?
--Ethan: (This lady should know better at her age!)

(Fat Beast Male)
--Fat Beast Male: The term "rouges" doesn't encompass any specific group. It's a general term for those who like to get their hands dirty. Bandits, pirates, coercion, fraud, and smuggling... There's all kinds of rouges, and there's all kinds of different groups. Within those groups, though, there are four families who hold most of the power in this underground arena.
---(Again)
--Fat Beast Male: Moatoob doesn't have a strong governmental organization. Not like other planets. But as far as power goes, the four main rouge families are nations unto themselves.

(Bukle Kinron)
--Bukle: Hold on a sec...
--Ethan: What?
--Bukle: I'm Bukle Kinron. Don't you forget it!
--Ethan: Okay...
---(Again)
--Bukle: What's your name?
--Ethan: Ethan Waber.
--Bukle: A Guardian, eh? I'll remember that!
--Ethan: (What's his deal?)
---(Again)
--Bukle: Don't see many of you GUARDIANS here on Moatoob...
--Ethan: I'm just here for a mission.
--Bukle: Really!

(Pipi Vol)
--Pipi: What do you want, scumbag?
--Ethan: Hey! Watch what you're saying!
--Pipi: Ooh, ain't you a threat? How 'bout I nanoblast right here and now and tear you into little shreds?
Ethan: Calm down...
---(Again)
--Pipi: You ready to give me that apology now?
--Ethan: You expect me... to apologize... to you!?
--Pipi: Lick my boots!
--Ethan: I don't think so.
--Pipi: You must really want to see my nanoblast!
--Ethan: I told you to calm down!
--Pipi: I'm plenty calm. It just sounds to me like you want to be torn to shreds and left rotting.
---(Again)
--Ethan: (Calm down, Ethan. You're a Guardian. Sticks and stones, Ethan.)
--Pipi: So what's it gonna be? Are you gonna lick my boots or what?
--Ethan: ...Sorry. My fault. Forgive me.
--Pipi: Hm... Gutless wimp!

(Extortionist)
--Extortionist: Hey kid, you look pretty strong! You want a job?
--Ethan: Thanks, but I'm a Guardian!
--Extortionist: Pfft... Whatever!
---(Again)
--Extortionist: What? I don't have anything to say to a Guardian! If you ever want to quit and earn a bunch of money, then come talk to me!
--Ethan: I won't be doing any such thing! Are you that recruiter that's been extorting money from the workers?
--Extortionist: Give it a rest! Why you gotta yammer on about something like that?
---(Again)
--Ethan: I ought to report you to the police!
--Extortionist: Go ahead, no one will listen! This isn't your precious colony!

(Jonb Lead)
--Ethan: Hi there.
--Jonb: Hey, are you a new recruit?
--Ethan: I'm Ethan Waber. Nice to meet you!
--Jonb: Welcome to Moatoob! So you're Ethan Waber... I'm Jonb Lead. I think you know my mother.
--Ethan: Oh yeah!
--Jonb: Nice to meet you!
---(Again)
--Ethan: It sort of feels like we've met before.
--Jonb: Yeah, I think so too.

(Old Cast)
--Ethan: (This guy looks like he's in bad shape.)
--Old Cast: *cough* *cough*
--Ethan: Are you all right?
--Old Cast: ...
--Ethan: (I wonder if he's okay...)
---(Again)
--Ethan: What's the matter?
--Old Cast: Nothing. I'm just resting.
--Ethan: ...Really?
---(Again)
--Ethan: Are you really all right?
--Old Cast: Yeah...

(Traveling Cast)
--Ethan: Whoa, what a coincidence!
--Traveling Cast: Yes. I'm surprised, too.
--Ethan: You must be rich to afford coming to all these places... It must cost a lot!
--Traveling Cast: You'd be surprised. It's not unlike hitchhiking.
--Ethan: I wish I had time to do that!
---(Again)
--Ethan: We'll probably run into each other again, eh?
--Traveling Cast: Yes, perhaps... The water and air here are really bad, so be careful!
--Ethan: Thanks.

---Synthesis Shop
--------------------------
(Small Beast)
--Small Beast: Do you know about the treasured underground resources here on Moatoob? I deal with high-price transactions of rare metals and jewels.
---(Again)
--Small Beast: My work requires knowledge and instinct to uncover the most favorable mines.

---Tenora Works
------------------------
(Desk Clerk)
--Desk Clerk: Welcome to Tenora Works! We have a wide selection of products from very powerful items to goods you simply can't find on other planets! Please take a look at our inventory. Happy shopping!
---(Again)
--Desk Clerk: Welcome to Tenora Works! Have a good look around!
(Note: This character's dialog doesn't change, and is omitted from later chapters in the script)

---Gawik's Pub
----------------------
(Gawik Vopa)
--Gawik: Welcome! Guardians are always welcome in here... but aren't you a little young to be drinking, son?
--Ethan: Yeah, but even if I were older, I'm on a mission so I couldn't if I wanted to!
--Gawik: All righty then. Hehehe! What's your name?
--Ethan: Ethan Waber.
--Gawik: Waber... Let me see. I feel like I've heard that name before... My name's Gawik Vopa. Feel free to pull up a seat and relax!
---(Again)
--Ethan: (Could he have known my father?)

(Male Beast)
--Male Beast: Hey, what's your deal? This ain't nowhere for a kid like you to be hanging around! What? You're a Guardian? I didn't know they were signing up little boys.
---(Again)
--Male Beast: Kids your age should be in school!

(Old Beast)
--Old Beast: I haven't seen you 'round these parts before. So how 'bout it? Treat this old timer to a hot meal? I used to run so many mines in my day, but all my assets... I got swindled out of everything by rouges!
---(Again)
--Old Beast: So, how's about that food?

Dagora City Guardian's Branch
(Scene: Ethan, Mana)
(Ethan enters the Guardians Branch and approaches the desk)
--Mana: Heya, squirt! You Ethan Waber?
--Ethan: W-Who are you?
--Mana: Who, me? I'm Mana! I'm the receptionist girl here at the Moatoob GUARDIANS Branch!
--Ethan: Receptionist... girl? You?
--Mana: Yeah. You got some kind of problem? 'Cause I'll give you a problem!
--Ethan: N-No. No problem at all!
--Mana: As long as we ain't got no problems then...
--Ethan: U... uh...
--Mana: What now? You got some kind of problem?
--Ethan: Um... I'm here to pick up my next mission assignment...
--Mana: Then you wanna ask that cat behind you.
(Lou appears behind Ethan)
--Lou: I've been waiting for you.
(Ethan turns to face Lou)
--Ethan: Y... you're...
(End Scene)

(Cutscene)
(Ethan, Tonnio, Leo, and Hyuga are standing in the Dagora Guardian Branch's meeting room. Lou addresses the group before a holographic projector)
--Lou: Good afternoon, everyone. We're here to investigate a recent rash of kidnappings. If you'll direct your attention to the holograph...
(The Hologram machine activates, displaying a spiraling series of pictures featuring the faces of the missing researchers)
--Leo: What is that?
--Lou: In the past month, over 100 scientists have mysteriously disappeared.
(Ethan spots the picture of a researcher he knows all too well)
--Ethan: It's Dr. Daren...
--Tonnio: Shouldn't we be leaving this kind of thing to the cops?
--Lou: Normally, yes, but no longer.
--Leo: What exactly do you mean?
(A white haired old man enters the room)
--Dr. Tomrain: Very simply, we do not know who we can trust. The powers-that-be have certain secrets they don't want the public to know about.
--Leo: Who are you?
--Dr. Tomrain: Let me introduce myself... I am Kanal Tomrain, and I specialize in A-Photon research.
--Leo: If you don't mind my asking, what's a researcher doing here?
--Dr. Tomrain: All of the missing scientists are researchers in the same field as myself.
--Lou: Dr. Tomrain has agreed to stay here under Guardian protection. But we don't have a motive yet as to why anyone would want to kidnap these scientists.
--Tonnio: So, what do you want us to do about it?
--Lou: Through the help of an informant, we've been able to uncover the location of the kidnapper's hideout.
(The hologram changes to display a topographical map of the suspected area with various charts and readings from the area)
--Lou: This abandoned mine has been closed off for 20 years. Abandoned until recently, that is.
--Leo: So that's where you believe the kidnapper is hiding?
--Lou: Exactly. You need to investigate that location.
--Dr. Tomrain: My friends are amongst those missing. Please bring them back.
--Ethan: Doctor... Do you happen to know Dr. Daren?
--Dr. Tomrain: Yes. Warren is an old friend and pupil of mine. Do you know him?
--Ethan: Yes, we traveled to the Parum Relics together... to investigate... Dr. Daren... was murdered.
--Dr. Tomrain: He was?! But why...?
--Ethan: Magashi of the Endrum Collective... ...murdered him.
--Dr. Tomrain: M-Magashi... Magashi...
(Dr. Tomrain begins to become distressed and weak in the knees)
--Lou: Doctor, are you going to be alright?
--Ethan: Doctor...
--Dr. Tomrain: I-I'm sorry... I don't feel so well. Excuse me.
--Lou: I'll have to escort the doctor. Continue your mission.
(Lou and Dr. Tomrain exit)
(End Cutscene)

--Ethan: Magashi and Dr. Tomrain... What's their connection?
--Leo: I don't know, but our duty is to ensure that the mission is carried out to the end. Do you understand? When ever something bad happens on Moatoob, nine times out of ten, the rouges are somehow involved. So be careful!
--Ethan: Yeah... Let's go get those kidnappers! For Dr. Daren.
--Hyuga: Indeed!
--Leo: Great, that's the right attitude! Well then, finish preparations and meet up at the flyer base.
(Mission Kidnapper Inquiry available)
--Tonnio: Oh yeah, we still haven't traded partner cards yet.
(Recieve Tonnio and Leo's cards)
--Tonnio: That's all for now. Dismissed!
(End Scene)

(Female Beast)
--Female Beast: This your first time on Moatoob? Lemmie tell you a little something. Even before the SEED came, the native creatures here evolved in this cruel environment. They are all extremely tough!
---(Again)
--Female Beast: Be careful because there are some pretty brutal creatures around here!

(Solen Hanp)
--Ethan: Hello, sir!
--Solen: A rookie, eh? What's your name?
--Ethan: Ethan Waber. Nice to meet you!
--Solen: The name's Solen Hanp. Good to meet you.
---(Again)
--Ethan: Mr. Hanp, is there a person named Mayton Pord at this branch?
--Solen: ...Where did you hear that name?
--Ethan: Sometimes I run into his son.
--Solen: Mayton is dead.
--Ethan: What!?
---(Again)
--Ethan: Mayton's son has been waiting for him to come home...
--Solen: Then he'll be waiting for a long time.

(Mana)
--Ethan: Um...
--Mana: What do you want, squirt?
--Ethan: Mina told me to say hello.
--Mana: What!? You friends with Mina?
--Ethan: Yeah, well...
--Mana: That chick's all right! If she vouches for you then you must be an all right cat. If you ever run into any problems, come see me. I'll take care of ya... 'cause I know this place pretty good!
--Ethan: T-Thanks!
---(Again)
--Mana: If you run into any trouble 'round here, come see me!

Dagora City
-----------------
(Talk to Tonnio)
--Tonnio: You done yet? Slowpoke!
--Ethan: (What a little brat!)
--Tonnio: Hop to it! Stupid humans, always so slow...
---(Again)
--Tonnio: Let's show those rouges what we're made of! I can't wait! Hahahahaha!
--Ethan: (Uh oh... I think he's going nuts)
(Add Tonnio to the Party)
--Tonnio: All right, you rouges just wait!
(Remove Tonnio from Party)
--Tonnio: I'll take some points off if you don't hurry up and get ready!

(Talk to Hyuga)
--Hyuga: That Tonnio fellow! He sure seems hot tempered! Please try not to fly off the handle yourself, Ethan. The mission points you'll lose will have a bearing on my training results, too.
--Ethan: I know! I know! Geez, it's not like I'm some kid!
--Hyuga: You could have fooled me.
--Ethan: What was that?
--Hyuga: Nothing. I was... er... talking about something else.
---(Again)
--Hyuga: Rouges again! I've got a bad feeling about this mission.
(Add Hyuga to Party)
--Hyuga: This is our last training mission, Ethan. Let's not let them down!
(Remove Hyuga from Party)
--Hyuga: Don't waste too much time or it will have an adverse effect on our mission points.

(Talk to Leo)
--Leo: Just as Tonnio said... Moatoob is quite literally a different world than any place you've been before. Make sure you are diligently prepared.
--Ethan: Yeah, but can you do something about that little...er...about that Tonnio guy?
--Leo: Tonnio knows Moatoob like the back of his hand. This gives us a certain advantage, having him with us.
--Ethan: I see.
---(Again)
--Leo: Expect to encounter some rouges, and equip yourself accordingly.
(Add Leo to Party)
--Leo: I'll be at the flyer base.
(Remove Leo from Party)
--Leo: All right then... make sure you are sufficiently prepared. In order to infiltrate the kidnappers' hideout, you'll need Tonnio, Hyuga, and me in your party.

(Start mission: Kidnapper Inquiry)

Galenigare Canyon: Block A-1
(Ethan and party enter a canyon area)
--Leo: The area up ahead is swimming with creatures, all the way up to the mine... And the mine is where the rouges are hiding out. Let's proceed carefully.
--Tonnio: The creatures on Moatoob are tough, so you'd better listen up and be careful. You could get chewed up and spit out before you even know it if you don't watch your rear!
--Ethan: You talk too much.
--Tonnio: What'd you say!?
--Hyuga: Look Ethan, stop trying to get into arguments with our instructors or we'll lose points!
--Ethan: Fine.
(End Scene)

Galenigare Canyon: Block B-1
(Trial Start)
--Tonnio: Hey, it's sunset already!
--Leo: Ethan, Hyuga, hurry up!
(Fight your way through B-1 & B-2)
(Trial End)

Galenigare Coal Mine: Old Mine Entrance
------------------------------------------------------------
(Cutscene)
(Ethan and party hide up alongside a boulder as they spy on the mine entrance. No Vol stands guard)
--Tonnio: Hey, sure enough, there's a rouge over there...
--Ethan: Why would rouges be kidnapping scientists?
--Tonnio: Idiot! That's what we're here to find out?!
(No Vol, satisfied that everything is secure, enters the mine door and locks it behind him)
--Tonnio: C'mon!
(The party rushes up to the locked mine entrance. Tonnio pulls a small hacking device out of his Nano Transformer and uses it to unlock the door)
--Tonnio: No problem...
--Ethan: Alright, let's go.
--Tonnio: Hold on! After me...
(Tonnio activates his goggles which reveal the corridor is lined with security lasers)
--Tonnio: Follow my lead.
(The rest of the party activates their goggles and begin carefully weaving their way between the lasers)
(End Cutscene)

Galenigare Mine: Block A-1
(If you try to exit back out)
--Tonnio (shouts): Hey, you wanna go back after we came all this way!?

(As you begin fighting the monsters in the area)
--Tonnio: Why are there creatures inside the hideout?
--Leo: So they don't need to worry about patrolling.
--Hyuga: It is the economical security measure...

Galenigare Mine: Block B-1
(Trial Start)
--Tonnio: It's a trap! We're close to our objective!
--Leo: Use the goggles to search for hidden traps!
(When you start fighting rouges)
--Hyuga: Rouge soldiers!?
--Leo: Well then, it's time to get our hands dirty!
(Fight your way through Block B-1 and B-2)
(Trial End)

Galenigare Mine: Inner Core
(Scene: Ethan, Hyuga, Leo, Tonnio, Vol Brothers)
(The party enters the inner core of the mine. As soon as they step beyond the corridor, a laser fence is thrown up behind them, trapping them inside)
--Leo: Damn it!
(The Vol Brothers Enter)
--Hiru Vol: Hahaha! I was wondering who was here... Is that the GUARDIANS?
--No Vol: Can't get enough of us, can you?
--Do Vol: G-Get ready!
--Ethan: Leave this to me.
--Leo: Ethan!
--Tonnio: It's all right. Let the kid show us what he's made of.
--Ethan: I'll take you all on by myself!
--Hiru Vol: All by yourself? You've got another thing commin to ya! Let's get him!
--No Vol: Yeah!
(End Scene)

(Trial Start)
(Defeat the Vol Brothers)
(Trial End)

(Cutscene)
(The party stands the defeated Vol Brothers. Tonnio snatches Hiru up by the scruff of his neck)
--Tonnio: Alright, freak. Where'd you hide all the scientists you kidnapped!
--Hiru: Kidnapped? What're you talking about?
--Tonnio: Don't play dumb with me, bozo! Now tell me where they are!
--Hiru: I-I already told you I don't know what you're talking about! What the heck would us rouges want with a bunch of scientists anyway, ya freakin' idiot?
(Hiru pokes Tonnio in the head as he calls him an idiot)
--Tonnio: Oh, you shouldn't have done that! Now you got me angry, and when I'm angry...!
--Hiru: Oh, come on, get off me you freakin'...!
--Ethan: I wonder what he's like on a bad day?
--Leo: He used to be the leader of a group of street thugs.
--Ethan: What? Are you kidding me?!
--Leo: He turned clean and joined the GUARDIANS, but as you can see, he's still got a temper.
--Ethan: W-We better stop him. He's going to kill them!
(Ethan snatches Tonnio, struggling, off of Hiru)
--Tonnio: What're you doing?!
--Ethan: Cut it out! They're not gonna be much use to us if they're dead!
--Hiru: Yeah! You should be nicer to us!
--No & Do Vol: Yeah! Yeah!
--Ethan: Wha?
(A metallic chittering noise comes from the corridor. Then several groups of YG--01Z BUGs swarm in to attack)
--Hiru: What is that?!
--Leo: Bug swarm! Be alert!
(End Cutscene)

(Defeat the first swarm, and a second wave of bugs swarms in)

(Cutscene)
--Tonnio: I've had enough of all this!
(Tonnio, angry, unleashes his Nanoblast, turning into a red-hulkish creature)
(End Cutscene)

(Fight the second wave of BUGs)
--Ethan (shouting): Woah! What's happening!?
--Leo: It's a nanoblast! That Tonnio! He needs to control his temper.

(Cutscene)
(The party stands around the Vol Brothers who are still huddled on the floor after the BUG attack)
--Tonnio: So you thought when we weren't looking you could kill us with those Bug things?
--Hiru: H-Hey, you've got it all wrong! Those weren't our Bugs! If they were, why would they come after us, too?
--Tonnio: You are lyin' to me!
--Hiru: I swear! I swear!
(Tonnio smacks Hiru hard in the face, sending him to the ground)
--Tonnio: Aw, shut up. What's up, Leo?
--Leo: Bugs are infiltration-type military weapons. They don't distinguish between targets.
--Ethan: What's a military weapon doing here?
--Leo: Ahh... I don't know, but something's definitely not right.
--Tonnio: The army's involved in the kidnappings?!
(A small beast female enters the scene)
--Liina: Hey, you guys! What are you doing away from your post?!
--Tonnio: L-Liina?! Little Liina!
--Liina: Tonnio?!
--Tonnio: Liina, what's my little sister doing here?!
--Ethan: You mean these two are related?!
--Leo: Looks like it.
--Liina: How about you?! What're you doing here?
--Tonnio: I've been looking for you, Liina...
--Liina: Stay away from me! I'm a rouge now! I'm not the same girl I used to be! So just stay away, all right?
(Liina runs off through a corridor)
--Tonnio: Liina! Liina!!!
(Tonnio chases after her)
--Leo: Tonnio!
--Ethan: I'll go get him. You keep an eye on these guys!
(Ethan chases off after Tonnio)
(End Cutscene)

Galenigare Mine: Block B-2
(Scene: Ethan, Tonnio)
(Ethan races through the corridors after Tonnio, and finally catches up with him)
--Ethan: Tonnio! Wait!
--Tonnio: This is my own deal. Quit followin' me!
--Ethan: It's too dangerous to go by yourself. You'll never make it if you keep this up!
--Tonnio: All right. Fine, then do what you want. I've just gotta find Liina.
(The pair continue down the corridor)
--Ethan: That girl... she's your sister?
--Tonnio: Not exactly. We were raised together at the same orphanage. We're not blood relatives, but... she was always following me around everywhere. She was like a little sister to me. You know, she's older than you are, Ethan.
--Ethan: What? Really? I always have a hard time guessing small beasts' ages.
--Tonnio: She's beautiful, isn't she?
--Ethan: Y-Yeah, I guess she's all right...
--Tonnio: You wanna die, punk?
--Ethan: Ah, no... I mean, s-she's very cute! That goes without saying! Can she change her shape the same way you do?
--Tonnio: No, you don't get that ability until you've had a certain level of experience.
--Ethan: Oh, is that so?
--Tonnio: Why d'ya wanna know so much about Liina, punk? You wanna start something?
--Ethan: W-What are you talking about? Sheesh, I was just being polite! Never mind!
(As the pair continue down the corridor, they become trapped in a series of laser fences)
--Ethan: Damn! It's a trap!
--Tonnio: I told you not to come! Your big, oafish body is slowing us down!
--Ethan: Are you saying this is my fault!?
(Gas permeates the field, knocking Tonnio and Ethan unconscious)
(End Scene)

(Cutscene)
(Ethan and Tonnio lay unconscious and bound on the floor. Tylor and Magashi stand over them talking)
--Magashi: Well, well... Look what's fallen into our laps.
--Tylor: What are Guardians doing here?
--Magashi: Who knows... They should be disposed of before they become too troublesome.
--Tylor: No problem. I'll have my men get on it.
--Magashi: Good. Now about our trade... I have the gems you requested in exchange for all the A-Photons.
(Tyler looks over the gems Magashi brought)
--Tyler: Very nice. The A-Photon reactor is aboard the Landeel. Why don't you follow me to the docks?
(Magashi and Tyler exit. Ethan, who was pretending to be unconscious starts struggling against his restraints)
--Ethan: Hey! Wake up!
(Ethan wiggles over closer to Tonnio and headbutts him to wake him up)
--Tonnio: Ow! What're you doing?! Huh? Where am I??
--Ethan: I overheard Magashi and Tylor making a deal here.
--Tonnio: Magashi?! What's the Endrum Collective getting involved with rouges for?
--Ethan: Magashi and his group are collecting A-Photon reactors. It looks like Tylor and his group are stealing them, and trading them off for gems.
--Tonnio: So that explains why the rouges have been kidnapping the scientists.
(Tonnio struggles against his restraints)
--Tonnio: Damn it! I can't move!
--Ethan: I can't use my comlink, either...
(Liina enters the room and frees Tonnio)
--Tonnio: Liina!
--Liina: Go on, get out of here!
(Liina then frees Ethan)
--Ethan: Thanks, but... What are you helping us for?
--Liina: If you're caught here, you're both as good as dead.
--Tonnio: Liina, please leave these guys. Come with me.
--Liina: I can't. I'm in love with Tylor. I'm staying with him no matter what.
--Tonnio: Liina...
--Ethan: Tylor isn't just stealing... He's kidnapping! You want to stay with somebody like that?
--Liina: Kidnapping? Uh uh. What are you talking about? We've never kidnapped anyone.
--Ethan: You're... You're serious?
--Liina: Go ahead and look around. I'm telling you, we're no kidnappers. Tylor would never do something so cowardly.
--Tonnio: He's nothing but a pirate! You talk like he's some kinda hero!
--Liina: Fine, I'll prove it to you. I'll take you to the Landeel. You can look around for yourselves, okay?
--Ethan: We should go.
--Tonnio: Why... I don't want to go.
(Ethan gives Tonnio a light punch on the shoulder)
--Ethan: Why are you so scared all of a sudden?!
--Tonnio: It might be a trap.
--Liina: What, you can't trust your own sister?!
--Ethan: Let's go! We need to see if they're kidnapping the scientists.
--Tonnio: Well, yeah, but...
--Ethan: Alright, take us there!
--Liina: Okay, follow me.
(Liina exits, Ethan grabs Tonnio by the arm and pulls him grudgingly along)
--Ethan: Let's go!
(End Cutscene)

Galenigare Mine: Block C-1
(Fight through the block)
--Liina: What are these!? Military machines!? We don't use this kind of machinery! Tylor... Tylor's in danger!
--Tonnio: Liina...

(Head to the North Exit)
--Liina: The dock's up ahead.

(Head to the East Exit)
--Liina: That just leads to a dead end.
(You can fight through block D-1, but there's nothing there)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-09-25 18:51 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Sep 25, 2007, 08:52 PM
Galenigare Mine: Landeel Dock
(Cutscene)
(Tylor and Magashi stand beside the docked Landeel. Tylor opens a padded suitcase with four A-Photon Reactors in it. He then closes it and hands it to a smiling Magashi)
--Magashi: The A-Photon reactor just as you promised.
--Tylor: Nice doing business with you. Maybe we'll do more in the future!
--Magashi: No! I don't think that will be happening.
--Tylor: Hhmm?
--Magashi: Heh heh heh heh...
(A large explosion destroys the crates behind Magashi. A Grinne Bete S steps out from the flames)
--Tylor: You lying bastard.
--Magashi: Heh... I shall destroy all the evidence, and the GUARDIANS along with it!
--Tylor: Why you!!!
(Tylor draws his sword and lunges at Magashi who draws his own sword. The two lock blades and stare each other down)
--Magashi: Hhmmm. He he he. You think you could defeat me?
--Tylor: Ugh...
(Ethan, Tonnio, and Liina enter the dock and see Tylor struggle against Magashi)
--Liina: Tylor!
--Ethan: Magashi!
(The Grinne Beat S fires off several rockets the Landeel, causing a concussive blast that separates Magashi and Tylor. They pause for a moment, and then strike at each other again)
--Ethan: Contact Leo and tell him to get over here!
--Tonnio: Hey! Ethan!
(Ethan runs up to the combatants and draws his saber to strike Magashi)
--Ethan: Aaaaah!
(Magashi draws a second blade and blocks Ethan's swing)
--Magashi: You again!!
--Tylor: Ethan?!
--Ethan: Tylor, I've got your back!
(The two push Magashi back and charge him. Magashi deftly deflects each of their blows. He then leaps back out of combat)
--Magashi: See if you can defeat this! HA!
(Magashi jumps off screen, revealing the Grinne Beat S which lunges forward and fires a rocket at the pair. It lands behind them, and the explosion sends the pair sprawling to the ground. Magashi then lands, and laughs)
--Magashi: Hahahahahaha... Die!
(Magashi turns to leave as two more Grinne Beat S's appear)
--Tonnio: Damn! He's getting away!
(Tonnio takes off in pursuit of Magashi)
--Liina: Tonnio!!!
(Ethan and Tylor back to back square off against the three Grinne Beats)
(End Cutscene)

(Trial Start)
(Mid-way through the battle, Hyuga and Leo arrive)
--Leo: Sorry to keep you waiting! What's going on here!?
--Hyuga: Why are you fighting alongside a rouge?!
--Ethan (shouting): I'll explain later. Let's take care of them!
--Tylor: Pfft, fighting with the GUARDIANS...
(Defeat Grinne Beat S)
(Trial End)

(Cutscene)
(Magashi casually walks down an exit corridor as Tonnio catches up to him, panting. Magashi turns)
--Magashi: You fool. Leave here, or die.
--Tonnio: Wanna bet? I've been having a really bad day...
(Tonnio Nanoblasts, surprising Magashi)
--Magashi: Hhmm?!
(Tonnio rushes up to Magashi and punches him hard in the face, knocking Magashi to his butt)
--Tonnio: Graaaaah!
(Tonnio trys to land another blow, but Magashi throws a type of stunning explosive device at him - sending Tonnio tumbling though the air. As he hits the ground, he reverts back to his natural form, unconscious. Magashi picks himself up off the floor and calmly walks away)
--Magashi: Hmph!
(End Cutscene)

(Cutscene)
(Ethan, Hyuga, and Leo face Tylor on the dock by the Landeel)
--Tylor: Looks like I owe you one...
--Ethan: Nah. I was just paying you back for sparing us earlier.
--Tylor: That crook... Well he got the reactor but not me! I can guarantee that he'll pay for his treachery!
--Leo: Wouldn'ta believed it if I hadn't seen it. Magashi a traitor...
--Hyuga: We gotta go after him. Who knows what he plans to do next?
--Tylor: His day will most definitely come... and when it does I want to be there! I must take my leave. Liina!
(Scene changes to Liina who is watching over Tonnio's unconscious body)
--Liina: Tonnio...
--Tylor: Liina, we gotta go.
--Liina: All right!
(She looks again to Tonnio)
--Liina: I'm sorry. Forgive me...
(Liina rushes to Tyler's side. She waves at Ethan and the group as she passes, and they return the gesture)
--Liina: Goodbye!
(Liina and Tylor, hand in hand, board the Landeel)
--Leo: What? You again!
(The Vol Brothers sneak timidly past Ethan and his group, turn and become bold after being spotted. Each turns to say their parting words as they enter the Landeel)
--Hiru Vol: Bye for now, punks! Oh, we'll get you for this... Maybe not right now, but you better watch your back! Ha!
--No Vol: Yeah, you better keep your eyes open when you sleep! Hmph!
--Do Vol: Oh yeah! We're... We're gonna... Aaaachooo!
(Ethan and the party are left shrugging their shoulders. The Landeel takes off and disappears into the Moatoob sky. Tonnio then regains consciousness)
--Tonnio: Where am I?
--Leo: Ah, you're awake...
--Tonnio: Where's Magashi?!
--Leo: He got away.
--Tonnio: And Liina?
--Ethan: She left with... with Tylor.
--Tonnio: What?! Why didn't you stop her?! You guys are useless!!!
--Leo: All right! That's enough, Tonnio!
--Tonnio: But I... I couldn't do... anything to help her... No!
(End Cutscene)

Ethan's Room
--------------------
(Cutscene)
(Ethan returns to his room, exhausted, after his final training mission)
--Ethan: Well, I guess I'm a full fledged Guardian now...
(Ethan's vision phone beeps and picks up)
--Maya: Ethan... Ethan, are you there?
--Ethan: Maya? Sure, what is it?
--Maya: Something's happened to Karen! Ethan, please help me... I beg you!
--Ethan: Of course... But tell me about Karen!
--Maya: Karen has disappeared!
--Ethan: Disappeared?!
--Karen: You have to come to Neudaiz right away! I'll explain everything there.
(End Scene)

(Ending Cinema)

Episode 7 Preview
---------------------------
--Narrator: Where is Karen? Who is this "other Karen” that Ethan encounters on Neudaiz? Is there any truth to her story of abduction? Ethan must hurry. Karen's life hangs by a thread, and there is no time left. Next time on Phantasy Star Universe: Photon Sealing.

Episode 7: Alternate Preview
--Tonnio: I'm Tonnio Rhima, and I used to be the leader of a gang!
--Leo: But you look just like a kid.
--Tonnio: Shut up! I finally saw Liina so there's nothing you can say to bring me down!
--Leo: Ahh, to fall in love at such a young age.
--Tonnio: Oh, shut up. Anyhow, ignore the old man. You may have perceived me the wrong way at first, but now I'm sure you're all eager to see my noble character right?
--Leo: And once people see how typical you are, they'll stop wasting their time with you.
--Tonnio: You don't know anything old man! I'm cool!
--Leo: Oh really? I haven't seen anything to indicate that.
--Tonnio: W-Why you!! Y-Your eyes look like... like... knotholes!
--Leo: Hey now! Watch your tongue, brat.
--Tonnio: Uh... uh... Honestly, I'm not usually like this.
--Leo: Save your breath. It's too late for excuses.
--Tonnio: No no, honestly! Here I'll do the next chapter preview.
--Leo: Calm down.
--Tonnio: Yeah, yeah. Next time on Phantasy Star Universe: Photon Sealing. Be sure to check out what I do next!
--Leo: You.. do realize that you're not in the next chapter, right?
--Tonnio: La-la-la! I can't hear you!

Zorafim
Sep 26, 2007, 12:08 AM
Where are you compiling these again? I'd like to read the NPC conversations, and maybe the Alternate Previews.

Sinue_v2
Sep 26, 2007, 12:35 AM
After I get all the chapters posted (possibly submitted), I'll go through an lump all the NPC's dialog together based on their interactions with each other (Rol and Qurio Medoc, for example, are intertwined so they'd be together) so that you can go through and just follow certain NPC storylines or information. I'm posting about one a day, so sometime next week I'll have the NPC Dialog only script ready.

Once they're all done with formatting, I'll put in the appropriate Wikicode and load them on the PSW similar to what I did with the PS I-IV scripts.