PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: Just a quick sketch of mine

Lunasol8888
Sep 25, 2007, 09:31 PM
Lol i think the title says it all, but this is a rough sketch of my female cast Anila.
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2007/268/4/7/Fanart_PSU_Anila_Isandro_by_Lunasol8888.jpg

Let me know what you think. Comments and critiques are all welcome.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit: Thanks for the comments you guys. I went back and put a little more detail in. As for color, uh i'm still working on my coloring skills lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunasol8888 on 2007-09-25 20:28 ]</font>

Dre_o
Sep 25, 2007, 09:35 PM
What you have there is a very good start. Very good start indeed. On the next piece (or this one if you see fit) put more details into it. Not "Super Omega Details", but a little more.

Also, a nice and bright color scheme would do nicely.

Sayara
Sep 25, 2007, 09:36 PM
Not color persay; but some sort of detail as Dre mentioned would help the sketch become more.

And since it is a sketch; it'll be good practice :>

Kion
Sep 26, 2007, 12:07 AM
battle stopper makes it sexy.

you have really good line definition, i suggest try more midtones and shadows to give it a softer feel.

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 26, 2007, 04:12 PM
Not bad really, very nice.

It's demensions are visable, but appear in layers.

Try a little shading and some light lines in curve from a rounded tipped wooden pencil. gives a sort of soft edge and glow.

Some small ticks you missed were the second "ear" of the cast, the one behind the head is missing. Also the "cheek line" on her face, the one nearest the left edge of the paper apears to make her face flat, sence it's not curving as the real cheek would.

But, those are small errors, it's only a practice drawing too. practice makes perfect.

...Now only If I had a scanner to show my artestry...