PDA

View Full Version : ... Now that's an interesting bug...

Miyoko
Sep 28, 2007, 04:37 AM
So my friend and I decide to log on, and check out the new UPAs... I ask him if he wants to bring his PM.. He responds with something I can't quite understand. Apparantly, whenever he tries to type something, the text is coming out the wrong way... It's typing out backwards.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1153/deletemeds5.jpg

Anyone ever seen this? It's humorous, but may be slightly annoying when I'm actually trying to ask him a question.

And no, he's not doing it deliberately. He's typing way to fast to be doing so.

HFlowen
Sep 28, 2007, 04:45 AM
I've seen it before.

Actually, I think there is a symbol that when placed before text, reverses everything.

Niloklives
Sep 28, 2007, 04:57 AM
I've seen it before as well, but i don't know how to fix it oter than restarting your PC

Serephim
Sep 28, 2007, 06:00 AM
LOL

Sonic team is starting to get a bit humorous, then?

Or are their programmers really as fucking retarded as we think

Tekershee
Sep 28, 2007, 07:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgqnp7Fonw

like that o.o

Dj_SkyEpic
Sep 28, 2007, 07:10 AM
I had that so many times. The best way to remedy it was to restart the whole computer.

Zarbolord
Sep 28, 2007, 07:47 AM
I get that on vent for some odd reason >> and I've had it go on and off on psu, I think its a button I press by mistake sometimes but since I haven't played for a month I can't remember what it is .

CelestialBlade
Sep 28, 2007, 07:58 AM
Sounds more like "stupid Windows" than "stupid Sega."

Para
Sep 28, 2007, 08:12 AM
Its nothing wrong with Windows or anything...

Anyways this belongs into Tech Support.

The problem is relating to the shift and a directional key that you use for camera AND moving in the menu has become locked together in a way that its auto firing for you. So when this backwards typing bug occurs, you need to somehow unlock the "lock". Standard way is to manually hit the locked keys together which will unlock the keys.

Once you get a hang of it... you can forcibly make yourself type backwards anytime.