PDA

View Full Version : Slightly confusing question...

Sheepss
Dec 30, 2002, 10:35 AM
I am a level 12 FOnewm. I have a disk of Ryuker. My MST is 139. To get to this MST level, I equipped Priest/Mind. It raised my MST by 5 so my original MST was 134. The disk of Ryuker requires 155 MST. Supposing that I gained some levels, and kept the priest/mind on, and finally reached 155 MST, would I be able to take the priest/mind off and still use Ryuker with 150 MST? :-| I am confused..

Tavia
Dec 30, 2002, 10:49 AM
On 2002-12-30 07:35, Sheepss wrote:
... finally reached 155 MST, would I be able to take the priest/mind off and still use Ryuker with 150 MST? :-| I am confused..

If your MST is at 155 -- even with an amplifier equipped -- and you can use the Ryuker disk, go ahead. Even though you'll proceed to unequip the Priest/Mind amplifier, the Ryuker disk has already been "installed", and you will be able to use that Technique forever.

Sheepss
Dec 30, 2002, 10:55 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

DeadlyLegato
Dec 30, 2002, 01:11 PM
Along with leveling your character make you sure you level your mag as well. I generally make leveling my mag a habit in PSO. After every one or two rooms check your mag, depending on how fast you clear the rooms this can give you a good mag earlier in the game which can end up helping you greatly!

Maelkith
Dec 30, 2002, 02:49 PM
if you have a four slot frame you can boost your mst higher with more mind units and unequip the units after you learn the technique. for maximum learning equip a wand type weapon as well. if you obtiain a low level 4 slot, but the rest of your higher level frames are 3 or less, keep the 4 slot to learn techniques.

this is the mst trick.

i currently have 4 angel mind++ and a hildebear cane to add temporary mst to learn techs. i am working on a mind mag for maximumum mst.

this is a good thing to bring up for all the new players who dont know about it yet. it is not really a cheat because with those higher level techs you will be getting a slight damage increase at a higher tp cost.

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 03:06 PM
4 God/Minds really help, that's for sure.

If you happen to have a Pinkal that can go to very hard, find a Nar Lily in the Caves. (For TP trick use Addicting Food Quest, Cave 2, Past Rainbow room, top door in room with 6 buttons, 2nd spawn is 6 lillies.)