PDA

View Full Version : OMFG FSOD U HERRUPU NOW! ._.

Eum
Dec 30, 2002, 11:08 AM
Nyo. Is anyone else incredibly tired of these posts?

"i got fs0ddd and i need u to give me lotsa RARES which i never earned in the firrsdt p[lace!"

Okay, so a lot of us experience this. ._o; Herru, I just made a topic about corruption. But seriously, why not just go through and do it yourself? What good is it taking rares from other players to use at a low level? >.> Do you think the experience in the end is going to be just as rewarding? -.-;

IceBlink
Dec 30, 2002, 12:02 PM
Those posts are REALLY annoying. ^_^;

No matter what online game, no matter where the forum is, there will always be some person who will say that... ^_^;;

Diablo2 is a very good example. XD

neko-chan
Dec 30, 2002, 12:05 PM
Yeah, even if I get at least 2 FSDOs per day, yay.

I'm also incredibly tired of threads where people whine about the keyboard lack and threads where someone wants to trade something crappy and a dumb pop in saying "Good luck".

Balthor
Dec 30, 2002, 12:15 PM
Bank your shit you farts. Then you wouldn't be crying about losing items.

And I also hate most threads in Site Related. They just have a flithy essence from someone . . .

pixelate
Dec 30, 2002, 01:30 PM
gIb meE uR LABiz!!

Balthor
Dec 30, 2002, 01:33 PM
No. Give me yours.

watashiwa
Dec 30, 2002, 01:36 PM
Did Heat Sword like 10 times the other day with my Purplenum ID. There's about 40-50 Tollaw in that quest, none did drop the Lavis Cannon, they did.

Ness
Dec 30, 2002, 02:02 PM
I hate it when people go around saying that they don't have any rares and they want free stuff and then they turn around and use a Kadagolg to fight Falz. 95% of those people that complain about being FOSDed are lying just to get rares. Tje 5% that aren't could have been prevented if they hade just banked their rares.