PDA

View Full Version : I'VE GOT FORCE PRIDE, HOW BOUT YOU!?

TAP
Sep 29, 2007, 04:57 PM
So I was introduced to this game over the summer by my friend, and him and his other friend used to play it all them time, and they're a HUmar and a RAmar. I made my character by myself, without either of their help. That explains why I am a FOnewm and why I am a Redria =/. ANYWAY they always tell me how forces suck and that I suck and blah blah blah but I happen to know for a fact that we don't suck! So gather round and let's talk about how amazing we all are!

Error_404
Sep 29, 2007, 05:01 PM
Yay for forces, My fonewearl 3 hit spell kills almost every except the largest enemies in ultimate. ^_^

Banish
Sep 29, 2007, 07:14 PM
Grants and MEgid are my favorite. There is too much and many more wonderful inforamtion about Forces, too much for me to say.

zentetsua
Sep 29, 2007, 07:34 PM
my fonewearl is only lvl 52 but she sure can kick ass!

Ranmaru
Sep 30, 2007, 01:41 AM
Sorry not currently no. Hehe I am working on one though, although since I am a beginner, I am trying a Humar first. Then I will skip ranger and go to a Force! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Haze87
Sep 30, 2007, 05:31 AM
Foney 4ever http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SStrikerR
Sep 30, 2007, 09:57 AM
if they think forces suck, get grants at any level, and go battle them, with a lv 22 grants and a lv 22 fomar, i can one hit my level 120 friend, who is a Racast

PWNED

DC_PLAYER
Sep 30, 2007, 10:31 AM
in pso ver.2 forces are very weak and hard in the first 5 levels, but every new tech they learn, the better the results, for example defeating the 2nd boss is a pain but if a force learns rafoie then the force is the fastest killer of all classes.
later on into ultimate they are the only ones that can do a decent damage to kill, besides this there are the lvl 30 techs wich increase power to a respectfull level and the range of the techs surpasses reality, it is possible to cast resta almost on the other side of the map, making quests alot easier.
but every char has his downside, they can't meele good in ultimate (my version) they need tp to cast the techs and when facing bosses the low hp makes them fragile.......

TAP
Sep 30, 2007, 12:27 PM
oooh. look at the balance in pride and not pride! lol. forces don't suck. at all. we're the best. personally, i can't STAND using anything but a force. the other classes are so...inconveniant.

Kanashimi
Sep 30, 2007, 01:19 PM
Here's a good way to prove how much they need a FO. Any ultimate game, say... ruins. Don't give them Shifta, Deband, Jellen, Zalure, or Resta, and see how fast they die. XD

DC_PLAYER
Sep 30, 2007, 02:41 PM
i don't die in ultimate and i'm a humar, ofcourse, the lvl 15 shifta helps and the grants attack is good against some criatures. (yep, i play ver.2)
any char can clear ultimate without suport, but having suport helps

humar vs force in batle mode then let's see how fast forces die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-09-30 13:22 ]</font>

D-type_Ranger
Sep 30, 2007, 02:51 PM
I'm still starting a Fomar but I plan on making it to ULTIMATE with him(he's PINKAL)I would have given him REDRIA for the better armor drops and quality but since a Force without high lv spells is doomed to fail in higher dificulties where the resistances of the opposition are much more elevated ,I settled for PINKAL,but If you know a better ID for a FOmar(other than PINKAL XD)let me know.Forces are probably not for me since I suit better at Rangers and Hunters but I don't care,If I could make myself suited to other playing styles,I can certanly adopt the force style.

myles_master
Sep 30, 2007, 05:19 PM
For Fomars, you really don't need a certain ID for techs. You can just melee until you get the techs. Fomars are awesome for meleeing (sp?) I have a level 84 Fomar right now that melees and he's a lot of fun to play with. So just do an ID you want and melee away.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

myles_master
Sep 30, 2007, 05:22 PM
For Fomars, you really don't need a certain ID for techs. You can just melee until you get the techs. Fomars are awesome for meleeing (sp?) I have a level 84 Fomar right now that melees and he's a lot of fun to play with. So just do an ID you want and melee away.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MetaZedlen
Sep 30, 2007, 08:36 PM
Nice double post...

Anyway, lucky for me, I recently found a HildeBLUE'S head, and it makes a time in VH ruins a mile and a half easier, even though I am lvl 70 with lvl 26 or higher techs.

zentetsua
Oct 1, 2007, 04:08 AM
nice i wish i had it...i only have hildebear's cane. (currently equipped 2 sasamie)

vorahk
Oct 1, 2007, 02:18 PM
i like forces, there just not my style. I use androids. and humans a bit.

Im to obbsesed with battle wothout spells.(android blood0_o)

TAP
Oct 1, 2007, 03:33 PM
i'm almost level 70 with hildebear's cane and all my techs are at least level 21 (except grants and megid). I don't really get to play that often, though, because it's not my game. PS pinkal is the best ID for any force if you look at it special weapon wise.

TAP
Oct 1, 2007, 03:34 PM
oh, and just so you know, if a force and a hunter are at the same level, a force beats the SHIT out of a hunter. grants, zonde, you're screwed.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 1, 2007, 04:30 PM
the force also wears out of fluids and altought they can attack from a distance, on a boss your screwed

zentetsua
Oct 1, 2007, 04:42 PM
true,sooo true, it happened 2 me a few times.

TAP
Oct 1, 2007, 04:48 PM
I beg to differ. We really don't go through fluids that fast if you're wise with them. It also depends on the force you are. I'm a FOnewm (for those who didn't read the first post) and I have TP regen naturally. Even though it's slow, it really does help. There isn't a single boss I have a problem on, besides the Griffon in Episode2 (I havn't fought Omega Flowen yet. Just never got around to it. Did so much training in Episode1 that normal mode was hxc boring) but I think everyone kinda has a problem with him. Except rangers, maybe. Personally, I believe that forces have the advantage on everyone boss. We one up the others classes by far.

zentetsua
Oct 1, 2007, 05:14 PM
that 2 is true.

Ithildin
Oct 1, 2007, 05:38 PM
For those using Hildebear's/blue's cane grab yourself a Branch of Paku Paku and simply change it into a Striker of Chao. Its a great FO wep, especially good for FOs who want to be supportive.

TAP
Oct 1, 2007, 07:37 PM
i believe that that can only be used online...? o_O I play episodes 1&2 only

Udkedae
Oct 1, 2007, 09:38 PM
Well... I'll say THEY DON'T SUCK!!!

Forces are extremely powerful when you combine their techs with the force kind weapon you're equiped.

My Fomar is not so good though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif but with really hard work [and button mashes], who knows? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FORCES REALLY KICK ASS!

zentetsua
Oct 2, 2007, 01:27 AM
hmmm i already have branch of paku paku then i just need...

Haze87
Oct 2, 2007, 05:08 AM
But force have Tp recovery, that helps a little

Ithildin
Oct 2, 2007, 08:16 AM
On 2007-10-01 17:37, TAP wrote:
i believe that that can only be used online...? o_O I play episodes 1&2 only

Well I was assuming you guys were online. If you are look it up on pso-world, its a very easy weapon to obtain.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 2, 2007, 08:56 AM
On 2007-10-02 03:08, Haze87 wrote:

unfortunatly on my version that does not happen

Banish
Oct 2, 2007, 09:33 AM
On 2007-10-02 03:08, Haze87 wrote:

Only the newman Forces can (FOnewearl and FOnewm). If they stand still, their TP slowly regenerates, like an android standing still.

zentetsua
Oct 3, 2007, 01:59 AM
well even tho it's cheaper than fluids it's time consuming so i put on tp/generates to speed it up a little.

GreenArcher
Oct 3, 2007, 02:24 PM
Phantasy Star Online, where every class owns.

Though I never really liked forces, damage cancel makes their nuking terrible online, and any class can solo.

TAP
Oct 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
thank you green archer =] that's the kind of attitude i like to hear =] i've never played online and never will so whatev to that other stuff.

and TP/regen,amp,whatever is a waste. just equip angel minds ^_^

SStrikerR
Oct 7, 2007, 08:01 AM
humar vs force in batle mode then let's see how fast forces die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
yea no. i love humars, but any good force that has every tech can own you.
best battle techs-grants,zonde,rabarta,gibarta.

resta is pointless, you'll just heal them too.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 7, 2007, 09:24 AM
forces = low hp, humars 1 hit kill......
and since i use 2 perfect resists........wellllllllllll