PDA

View Full Version : Best manufacturer

Xellos175
Oct 2, 2007, 07:07 AM
I'm lv22beast/lv4hunter I was wondering if someone could tell me which brand make the best of each weapon type like who makes the best spear grm or tenora if you can help me that would be great also can you tell me a could place to make money thanks:)

Pillan
Oct 2, 2007, 08:10 AM
It really depends on which weapon you’re using and what attribute you want the most. With melee weapons, Yohmei Corp generally has PP that’s much higher than the other 2 companies (coupled with a faster recovery rate) with a very small ATP and ATA drop, making them the perfect weapon for PA use. This becomes incredibly apparent when using low ATP weapons like twin sabers and twin daggers. With higher ATP weapons, such as sabers, knuckles, daggers, and spears, you could be better off with a middle of the road company like GRM or even pair single hand Tenora weapons with a gun so the PP reduction isn’t such a problem. On multiple target weapons, such as spears and swords, PP isn’t as important since you can do lots of damage with the basic attack, so Tenora becomes a good option.

And I believe the best place for money (as well as mission points) early on is Her Secret Mission C runs still.

Xellos175
Oct 2, 2007, 08:36 AM
Thank you:)

CelestialBlade
Oct 2, 2007, 08:47 AM
Once you get to be able to use A-rank weaponry, you'll notice that only one manufacturer will make A-ranks for any given weapon. For example, only GRM makes A-rank Swords and Sabers, while only Tenora Works makes A-rank Axes and Spears, and only Yohmei Corp makes A-rank Claws and Daggers. At that point, you won't have much of a choice in manufacturer.

Now, this all changes in Ambition of Illuminus, the upcoming expansion. A-rank and S-rank weaponry for a given weapon will have multiple manufacturers. For example, you can buy both A-rank GRM and Tenora Works Swords in the expansion. Then, all the information Pillan posted becomes relevant again.

Hrith
Oct 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
GRM stats are usually better, but there is no law. Yohmei makes the best knuckles, for instance.

mizukage
Oct 8, 2007, 10:19 PM
On 2007-10-02 06:47, Typheros wrote:
Once you get to be able to use A-rank weaponry, you'll notice that only one manufacturer will make A-ranks for any given weapon. For example, only GRM makes A-rank Swords and Sabers, while only Tenora Works makes A-rank Axes and Spears, and only Yohmei Corp makes A-rank Claws and Daggers. At that point, you won't have much of a choice in manufacturer.

Now, this all changes in Ambition of Illuminus, the upcoming expansion. A-rank and S-rank weaponry for a given weapon will have multiple manufacturers. For example, you can buy both A-rank GRM and Tenora Works Swords in the expansion. Then, all the information Pillan posted becomes relevant again.

Agreed. However, I think Kubara weaponry are the best, because its rare. However, I am expecting Kubara products to be common in the AOI...

SolomonGrundy
Oct 8, 2007, 11:55 PM
On 2007-10-02 09:05, Hrith wrote:
GRM stats are usually better, but there is no law. Yohmei makes the best knuckles, for instance.

unless you are talking AoI, you are wrong.

6* GRM as better ATP, *and* ATA, as well as a lower equipping requirement.

Yohemi look better though.

ashley50
Oct 9, 2007, 03:54 AM
There's really no "Best manufacturer", it all depends on your preferences.

GRM = balanced stats, Futuristic weapons (especialty Range weapons)

Yohmei = High PP capacity, Nobility looking weapons (Great Looking melee weapons)

Tenora = High ATP but Low PP. they make........Weapons.

Chrishu367
Oct 9, 2007, 04:00 AM
It depends on your preference, as stated before. I personally prefer Kubara... They remind me of black market weapons. Just pick the ones that suit your playing style. Use alot of PAs? Go with Yohmei. Don't use PAs? Go with Tenora. Don't care? Then feel free to use GRM.

Kion
Oct 9, 2007, 04:00 AM
kubara, possibly...

Dragwind
Oct 9, 2007, 06:19 PM
No best manufacturer, just go for what stats you want in the weapon imo.