PDA

View Full Version : Read Thru FAQs, Need Dummy Checks

Chowda_Jim
Oct 2, 2007, 11:57 AM
I just opened a full account on PSU-XBOX after playing the demo over the summer. PSOWORLD's a great site for info, but I can't seem to find the answers to a few basic questions I have. I'm broke and don't want to fumble around too much making the wrong assumptions. Hopefully, I can be pointed in the right direction:

1. Is there a FAQ that tells which enemies are vulnerable to which elements (i.e. bullets)? I looked hard for this and couldn't find one.

2. Are you able to sell items in a player shop even if you are offline or using another character?

Thanks in advance.

Sami
Oct 2, 2007, 12:08 PM
1. It's in the manual. But it's hard to find.
It's like this:
Fire <-> ice
Lightning<->Ground
Light<->Dark

Bonus damage for attacking opposite attribute.
No bonus when attacking as neutral.
Negative damage for same attribute.

2. Your shop stays available as long as you don't close it. You can However password your room, making both your shop and room inaccesable for anyone without the password.

Chowda_Jim
Oct 2, 2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks Sami. However, my first question dealt more with identifying which monsters/enemies represent which elements. I'm fairly sure a monster that shoots fire at me will have a weakness to ice and vice versa. However, it'd be nice if some of the beastiary FAQs had that info so I would know what I'm getting into before missions.

No biggie, I'll figure it out along the way.

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 2, 2007, 04:10 PM
when it puts the enemies names up in the corner, it has a symbol for their element

THE JACKEL

Sami
Oct 2, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yep, name and symbol.

color of symbols represent the attribute.

Chowda_Jim
Oct 2, 2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks a ton guys!