PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: G ! I\ I@

GenesisDX
Oct 2, 2007, 10:27 PM
Has anyone else run into "G*na" (since I cannot single people out, but I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) on PSU. I swear this has to be the most annoyin player in the game. She stalks me and talks mad shyt, I would report her, but nothing would happen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GenesisDX on 2007-10-02 20:42 ]</font>

Kairi_Li
Oct 2, 2007, 10:30 PM
I black listed her ages ago, though occasionally if I see her in a lobby, I unlist her to laugh at what bullshit "she" is trying to say.

-Ryuki-
Oct 2, 2007, 10:32 PM
She's funny. Came up to a friend of my friend, and started molesting them.

Other than that, I don't have much to say, but she DID join one of my games long ago, and cause the entire party to lose ranks (by rushing) and even skipped out on boss rares (at the time, those rares weren't so abundant).

Sensei_Henji
Oct 2, 2007, 10:32 PM
haha, im on the Xbox 360 servers and i doubt i'll see this "Gina" thats quite funny though. lol

McLaughlin
Oct 2, 2007, 10:38 PM
You aren't allowed to single out specific players. I suggest you remove the player's name.

Retehi
Oct 2, 2007, 10:38 PM
Crazy broad wanted my money.

VanHalen
Oct 2, 2007, 10:39 PM
She joined my party once when I was helping someone level up while testing my PM. She only said "Yes" the whole time and killed everything before the person I was helping could. Though we found her pretty funny in a creepy way.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 2, 2007, 10:40 PM
I did HSM C with her once, and she managed to die. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dhylec
Oct 2, 2007, 10:41 PM
Let's not bring up personal problems with another here. We discourage such discussion.

Ryoten
Oct 2, 2007, 10:41 PM
She asked to borrow my Delette armor & my SPS!><

watashiwa
Oct 3, 2007, 12:26 PM
Asked me for 3 million meseta flat out, while I was in the lobby a couple of months ago.

(Note: We've never talked before and they were a lot higher level than me at the time.. lol..)