PDA

View Full Version : GC: Sinow Red arms found yet?

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 07:28 PM
Has anyone found them yet?
I'm curious as to whether or not they're a worthy investment, just for the Shifta/Deband special that the weapon supposedly does.

Also, can Humar's use it? If so, I'm going to do nothing but hunt Sinow Reds...

Oh, and if all my dreams come true, anyone know a good quest for Sinow Reds?

G-Assassin
Dec 30, 2002, 08:10 PM
Good news, HUmars can definitely use these. I have only a Sinow Beat's arm so it only makes sense for the red arm to work for us HUmars as well. I seek this weapon as well. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 08:51 PM
Yes, I too have the Sinow Beat blades, but I'm still not 100% assured. Thanks for the reminder though, I completely forgot about that.

I hope you're right...If it wasn't for Gillchich's and Sinows in Ultimate not flinching when hit, my search would go so much faster!

G-Assassin
Dec 30, 2002, 09:14 PM
What weapon are you using against the Sinows? I'd take a saber type... But anyway, try using Gizonde, as it causes shock sometimes and that got me out of real messes in V.Hard.

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 09:22 PM
I use my Orotiagito on them after casting J/Z, of course.

They aren't super duper hard anymore, just more of a nuisance. _Especially_ a large group of Gillchich's, one of them always shoots me when I'm trying to move around.

Canune's or whatever they're called in Ultimate are just as easy as they always were, which I found odd but relieving! Custom ray +20 for those...

Hmm...Gizonde isn't a bad thought, but I only have so many places to put things...Healing, weak and power hits, on the other side Jellen, Zalure, and Difluids. (Or Trifluids, whichever I feel like using at the time.)

No where to put Gizonde...I could sacrifice power hits, but so far I've been doing fine. Besides, Gillchich's are always in my face and I'd rather get rid of them quick with my Red Partisan then deal with spending an extra 5 minutes per room running around positioning myself etc.

DirewolfX
Dec 30, 2002, 10:49 PM
Gizonde does no damage to Gilchics on Ultimate though... and I don't think it does much to Sinows either. It hurts Baranz though... and it still does shock them... but it's not worth the TP in my opinion.

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 11:20 PM
No damage, eh? Well then, another good reason to forget about finding a place for it.

I've gotten used to being shot every 5 seconds, anyway. At least they sometimes fall down...

Amethyst
Dec 31, 2002, 07:46 PM
My Hucaseal Offline with another player does about 90-100 hard attack with a Yamato +35% to machines. I have done 3 runs and don't expect to get it for a while.

GandorDurin
Jan 1, 2003, 12:41 AM
I can do 300+ with my partisan, but they just have so many dang hit points it becomes a chore. Good exp I suppose, despite all the time wasted healing and running around casting J/Z and trying not to get killed.

Trying to get myself a 50%+ hit Vulcan, so far got a 25%...(Which I then turned into 35%.)

I've been busy collecting rares and I'm gonna get myself to level 135 before starting sinow red runs.