PDA

View Full Version : Other Missions Awareness Program

Zorak000
Oct 4, 2007, 02:32 PM
I have noticed an influx of lowbies (lvs 35 - 54)playing Lab recovery S (and A) and wondered "WHY?" well when I investigated, I discovered that these people were under the impression that LRS is the best place to level to 55. this sickened me. Now I check to see if anybody is playing LRS and if they are I try to direct them to Cost of Research S (or S2 for 50+s).

It would be nice if I wasn't the only person doing this so if we all do our part, everybody wins!
just remember:
1.) it is an S/S2 mission so you do get PAF(s) for completion
2.) NO JARBA (less scape consumption)
3.) Sori/TECH charge can drop on S and S2, at the very least, its a quick 3 mil
4.) mission reward for S is about 8K and 14K on S2

spread the word, because knowing is 1/2 the battle.

Bliven
Oct 4, 2007, 02:38 PM
If cost of research is the mission I think it is, then you are right, it is better. However, it takes about half an hour to an hour to GET to that mission. Also, if I could ever get people to do it, I would. No one wants to take the time to get there is the main problem I see.

kyle21
Oct 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
The problem I see is it can't be solo'd... which is a bummer. No easy charge hunting :/ and no additional drops besides the 10* spear, with a chance of only 2 rappies.

2 missions on C rank to get there..eh maybe 20min.

Kion
Oct 4, 2007, 03:30 PM
or you could set up a taxi service.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 4, 2007, 03:46 PM
Since you're recommending that they stop spamming one boring mission and go to one other boring mission, shouldn't this post be titled "Other Mission Awareness Program"?

DAMASCUS
Oct 4, 2007, 08:40 PM
True Darkness and Duel in the Ruins are both in the same boat too. Much better experience and/or MP but time consuming to get to. We do it anyway and level our PA's on the way!!

Wallin
Oct 4, 2007, 10:01 PM
The exp in True Darkness is not that good in my opinion though, and the MP for A rank is only 20 higher than C rank of HSM, so I don't get what the big deal is.

Dragwind
Oct 4, 2007, 10:06 PM
Duel in the Relics is more fun, and the rewards are still of good quality. In my opinion, that is.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 4, 2007, 11:30 PM
On 2007-10-04 20:01, Wallin wrote:
The exp in True Darkness is not that good in my opinion though, and the MP for A rank is only 20 higher than C rank of HSM, so I don't get what the big deal is.

If you can handle HSM A, then HSM A is the way to go, but for mid-ranged levels, True Darkness is the better deal. What it essentially comes down to, is that you can do True Darkness A in 10 to 11 minutes, and people can die, switch leader, disconnect, leave party and so on, without ending the mission. Simply enough, the success rate is much higher for a slightly faster mission.

If there's one thing I can say for certain, it's that I never made as much money doing HSM C as I have made doing True Darkness B.