PDA

View Full Version : Shotguns no longer double hit?

Bitey
Oct 4, 2007, 05:14 PM
On the Japanese Wiki bullet page they bolded and then crossed out the description of the Shotgun's ability to hit two targets with one bullet. When they bold something that means is was an update so I can only assume the strike out means take away?

Is this indicative that the Shotgun can no longer do this on the Japanese servers?

Pillan
Oct 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
Chamga can't double hit and all the new ults have their AoI stats. That's enough confirmation to me that the Wiki is accurate.

Hrith
Oct 6, 2007, 06:33 AM
So it's just Chamga?

Bitey
Oct 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
I think it is for all Shotgun bullets because the description they crossed out was for all of the general bullets and it is the Japanese wiki. I cannot confirm it in game of course, but if somebody that could would, I would be content.

Shadow_Wing
Oct 7, 2007, 03:03 PM
I don't know where u got this information, I just scanned the wiki, and it only has it under the charmga PA

Pillan
Oct 7, 2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah. It was crossed out previously. Apparently someone changed it back since that information must have been wrong.

Bitey
Oct 7, 2007, 05:15 PM
Yes, it is no longer crossed out like before.

amtalx
Oct 7, 2007, 10:55 PM
Whew. If ST ruined my Shotguns, I would be a very angry Cast.

shotsfired
Oct 8, 2007, 08:30 AM
yeah, I was a little worried about this. this news makes me happy in the pants.

SolomonGrundy
Oct 9, 2007, 12:50 PM
I can confirm that shotguns still double hit.

Though it does not seem as easy as everyone seems to think.

mizukage
Oct 9, 2007, 06:08 PM
Double hits? I thought it was triple hits..

Dragwind
Oct 9, 2007, 06:13 PM
I never used this much to be honest, but hey. I suppose if they decided to keep it in, woot.

biggabertha
Oct 10, 2007, 01:33 AM
Barada Chamga really doesn't double hit, it's so odd not being able to open four boxes with three shots. Maybe double shotting with it would seem a bit too excessive though but ehh, so long as the other seven bullets aren't affected, it's fine.