PDA

View Full Version : Ending Scene,

Banish
Oct 5, 2007, 10:05 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/souleaterban/Ending_Ura12.jpg

Here is one of the URAENDING images.

Does anyone here know who that FOmar is on the shrine...? And why is he empowering the shrine with a PSYCHO WAND...? Hmm... or is that CADUECUS?

I don't think this guy is in the storyline... but it kind of looks like CAL... I'm not too sure.

What do you think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-10-05 08:19 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Oct 5, 2007, 10:24 AM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3171/edura256pict11rs8.png

maybe the one who sealed the dark god into the ancient stone

*searching a topic about that in another site*

Jaspaller
Oct 5, 2007, 10:25 AM
It was speculated that it was someone from a previous Phantasy Star game on the genesis.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 5, 2007, 10:31 AM
originaly posted by Hrith/Kefka

I should have noticed that thread sooner.

This picture comes from version 2, where FOmar did not exist.

This is the first (and only, as far as v2 is concerned) apparition of Heathcliff Flowen.

Do not mention that Heathcliff Flowen only appears in Ep2 on GC/BB, like I said, this is a v2 picture, where Episode 2 did not exist either; but Heathcliff Flowen did, the Red Weapons can testify of that.

It is indeed a Psycho Wand, I assume ST's first idea was to make Heathcliff Flowen a magician of some sort (not necessarily a Force, though, cf. Flowen's Sword), and they changed their idea before releasing v3, and Heathcliff Flowen is the grey-haired hunter with a moustache we all know.

Scenaristically speaking, Heathcliff Flowen fought Dark Falz to rescue Rico Tyrell -- or prevent her from being "infused", it's not sure -- but he lost.
His wound, made by the source of the D-Cells, caused him to change, lose his mind (cf. his notes) and finally evolve into half of Olga Flow (the other half is one of the three AI of Pioneer 1, Olga).

So the scene we see in that picture takes place before the beginning of Episode 1, where Heathcliff Flowen is conjuring up Dark Falz (who has probably not evolved as we, hunters, see it, since it used Rico Tyrell to do so).

Banish
Oct 5, 2007, 02:23 PM
That clears things up... thank you for finding that quote, DC_PLAYER.