PDA

View Full Version : HIDELTORS

koop
Oct 6, 2007, 01:31 PM
my friend is a purplenum and find a frozen shooter 1/2 from hideltors he found 2 in one run in a quest and neither droped a legendary and that made him mad alls he got was 3000 mesata from both the first 2 hideltors and he piped i say thats sad.

Banish
Oct 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
1/2 doesn't mean that you'll obtain the rare after the second chance. It could be many more than that. I have found 3 Hildetorrs with my YELLOWBOZE, and still no drop. It just is like a 50-50 chance, it took me 7 Pal RAppies to obtain HP/Revival w/BLUEFULL.

Unless your friend had something affect the drop rates... ( http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=101010&forum=4&chgfavorite=1 )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-10-06 11:56 ]</font>

koop
Oct 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
i have hp/revival from a poison lilie on vh

koop
Oct 6, 2007, 02:28 PM
i found in the fake in yellows on vh every rag rappey was a al rappey and none of them droped a rare item

ShadowofFire
Nov 22, 2007, 09:43 PM
I HATE PIPING!!!!!
i have not found one hidator with piping and without
i have run the forest so many times!

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2007, 12:12 AM
On 2007-11-22 18:43, ShadowofFire wrote:

I HATE PIPING!!!!!
i have not found one hidator with piping and without
i have run the forest so many times!Just to make sure, you are on either GC or XBox, right? Piping doesn't work in BB.

AlexCraig
Nov 23, 2007, 07:05 PM
I piped once and found a torr, but to save my game from messing up due to complications, I decided to save the "Forest of Sorrow" mission and the "Fake in Yellow" mission. I would just quit the mission before I finish it and just do it over. That way, I keep my game alive and I can find my torrs and pals.

kizu
Nov 23, 2007, 08:00 PM
i don't pipe, don't feel like messing my cube up. instead, i just hunt. this helps to level up too

lonelyone17
Nov 23, 2007, 10:39 PM
i have not seen any hildetors yet but once i find one with my bluefull it better drop me a nice heaven punisher.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GuardianKnux
Nov 24, 2007, 03:26 PM
the HP drop from a Torr is crazy haha as for Torrs i have found many many Torrs. and only a few have dropped the rares i need. the redria drop i picked up for the thrid time the other day, its not a fun monster to pipe thats for sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianKnux on 2007-11-24 12:27 ]</font>

Ithildin
Nov 25, 2007, 03:59 AM
I've piped for items on many occasions but I don't think I've ever seen any HIDELTORS before... >.>

Drakorn
Nov 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
The chance of getting the special Item from a Hildetorr is 1/2. That doesn't mean you will get it in 2 hildetorrs. Just imagine have 2 counters, 1 was red and 1 was blue. They were both in a tub and you have to close your eyes. You chose blue as your choice, and you pick up a red from the tub, since it is a red, Hildetorr will not give you the item, you must put the counter back in the tub, then the next time you pick up a counter it was a red again, again the Hildetorr will not give you the item, next try (3rd Hildetorr) you put the counter back in, this time you pick up a blue, that blue is that special item. [That's if you get me]

Tweengo
Nov 28, 2007, 09:21 AM
I once found 2 Hildetorrs on the same run of Forest of Sorrow, without piping, within 5 minutes of each other and both dropped a shiny Frozen Shooter. To quote Dexter off Dexter's Lab ' Heeeeeeeeee' http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif