PDA

View Full Version : GC: mil lily-demo comet

Bato
Dec 30, 2002, 10:33 PM
im bluefull and im trying to get demo comet from a mil lily. i havent found one so far. maybe this has been asked before but wheres the best place to find mil lilies?

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 10:43 PM
If you have enough Devil/Resists then I recommend Addicting Food. In Cave two past the Rainbow room (Or Waterfall room, whatever you choose to call it) somewhere down a ways there is a room with 3 locked doors, each with two buttons in front. One is a trap one unlocks the door, blah blah...Take the top door and kill the first spawn (Two Lillies and a Pouifully, I think) and then 6 Lillies will spawn! But be careful, it's a small room...

To do the TP trick well there, get yourself set up so you can see 4 of the 6, that way you only have to move slightly to see the other two...The best way to do that is to line yourself up at the locked door and point yourself facing slightly right on the leftish side of the door...So hard to explain exactly...
Although in Ultimate mode this is VERY dangerous, so there's probably a better position.

If you have enough scape dolls and don't care about 'em that much, do as you will! Mil/Nar Lillies aren't that rare for me...Not sure if ID Matters (Whitill).

Good luck!

Smash
Dec 31, 2002, 10:25 AM
yeah that room is the best place to go. if your an android you can use freeze traps but if you don't have any you use use rabarta to freeze them (or at least try to). its gonna be hard not getting killed

AMP
Dec 31, 2002, 10:59 AM
That's why you can just do Waterfall Tears in which there is a room w/ 5 lilies in the center (9 if you run to the door on the right, but that makes fighting them harder).