PDA

View Full Version : hmmm Blackbullic

Nanoframe
Oct 7, 2007, 07:08 PM
I synthing one my partner found and you can make a kubara Blackbull, strange that its not in the database >.>

Its 66% and says this in the description: A high- powered rifle developed in secret for the amf special forces, its destructive power is unmatched or so it's said lol normal bull is 75% and kubara dont have the hot black bullets . im wondering which to make

Rashiid
Oct 7, 2007, 07:11 PM
hmmm...blackbull w/o invisible little black dot shot.....

i say 'yezzir'

PJ
Oct 7, 2007, 07:13 PM
The bullet is the only reason to get a Blackbull, cause it's so cool

But the fact that no one has made the Kubara counterpart is very intriguing, and could itself be a good reason to go for it. Dibs on giving stats to the PSOW database? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Retehi
Oct 7, 2007, 07:18 PM
Blackbullic is pointless, you don't even get the cool sound effect.

Nanoframe
Oct 7, 2007, 07:18 PM
I submitted the form already http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif the synth rate is so much lower though im thinking which to make

Golto
Oct 7, 2007, 07:32 PM
The stats aren't that good 1067 pp 527 atp. If the 10* kubara version of the 10* yohemi grinds is any indication it won't grind that well.

Genoa
Oct 7, 2007, 07:34 PM
Until someone grinds it, who knows. Lets see :> somebody do it in the name of Science!

Golto
Oct 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
You might want to wait till AOI, snyth rates going up you know. Kubara used in 10* ranged boards is supposed to be 75% in AOI.

Gryffin
Oct 7, 2007, 07:39 PM
I'd like the Kubara S ranks TONS more if they kept their-prettyness... though, first I should find an S rank ><

Kion
Oct 7, 2007, 07:48 PM
if you like to use rifles for SE then go with the blackbullic. it may have less ATP, but it has more PP and kubara general have good PP regen. otherwise, go normal. with the way rifles are normally, i say go standard and go with the higher chances to get an S rank gun.

we can't even grind yet and synth rates and drop rates will increase, so there will be plenty of time for synthing kubara S ranks later, maybe.

eitherway be mentally prepared to hold back the tears when in-case it fails.

Vickie
Oct 8, 2007, 12:57 AM
if i find a board ill make the kubara one

DaRkWoLf30
Oct 8, 2007, 01:11 AM
I would go with blackbull because it has different bullets and it is stronger.

Turambar
Oct 8, 2007, 01:52 AM
Blackbull if you want the better weapon. Bullic if you want it for novelty sake. I'd say get the kubara variant if you already have a BB, just for kicks. (I know I will http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

Zarbolord
Oct 8, 2007, 02:40 AM
I suggest you make a blackbull, and if you find another board and feel like making it, go for a blackbullic.

Rashiid
Oct 8, 2007, 06:52 AM
well; since there will be many more from Famitsu; make your Bullic then.

Golto
Oct 8, 2007, 08:56 AM
Blackbull pp 1333 atp 586 ata 224
BlackBullic pp 1067 atp 527 ata 179

Just because its kubara doesn't always make it better in the PP deptartment. It has to gain over 250 pp to even catch up. Judging from other kubara versions of grm guns grinds you'll need to get it to +6 or higher to even equal the pp of a +0 and still be lacking in atp. If you could get it to +6 you should have just stayed with the Blackbull instead 1558 pp 647 atp at +6.