View Full Version : need help gettin Olga DNA

Wesker2k10
Dec 30, 2002, 11:36 PM
i did what it says,:
1.go to ult seabed olga
2.beat him with a RED wep
3.go back to seabed lower levels and to in the boss tlelpoter
4.see if Flowens there
actually he was there but when i went close to him, he just disapered and didnt frop nething. plz help

GandorDurin
Dec 30, 2002, 11:42 PM
In one of the guides I noticed that it said only Oran ID can find Olga Flow DNA. It didn't say how or why or anything...So who knows if that's true or not...Anyway, I thought there wasn't any special thing you had to do, besides get extremely lucky. Well I did hear that it has to be online, but that might not be true...Who knows.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 31, 2002, 12:04 AM
On 2002-12-30 20:42, GandorDurin wrote:
In one of the guides I noticed that it said only Oran ID can find Olga Flow DNA. It didn't say how or why or anything...So who knows if that's true or not...Anyway, I thought there wasn't any special thing you had to do, besides get extremely lucky. Well I did hear that it has to be online, but that might not be true...Who knows.

It only says ORAN because the only person who every found one and submitted that find was ORAN. I'm pretty sure all ID can find it.

ABDUR101
Dec 31, 2002, 12:08 AM
It's an enemy "part" I beleive, so I'd think every ID has the same chance of finding it.

I don't beleive anything special needs to be done to find it, except check in the center of where you were fighting to see if it dropped.

I beleive you should try looking on V. Hard and Ultimate though, I know it's an extremely rare item, so don't even expect to find it. Very, VERY rare. O_o

Seph5172
Dec 31, 2002, 12:11 AM
whats the Olga DNA good for?

GandorDurin
Dec 31, 2002, 12:36 AM
It's good for making the highest ATP weapon. Dark Flow I think it's called...

I'm not sure if you use it the same way that you use a normal body part (Go to Unsealed Door or whichever preferred quest and bring to Montague) or if there's some other special method to using it.

EsperFlame
Dec 31, 2002, 01:44 AM
Olga DNa can be used to make one of three weapons. Dark Flow(Hunter Sword), Dark Shot(Ranger Spread), and Dark Bridge(Force ???). Bascially you use the DNA on a Sword, Shot or Whatever the force one is of any type and it makes what has to be the best weapon for each class.

As for the fact of enemy body parts being available to all ID's, I'd almost say thats not true as I have yet to find a freaking C-Bringer Part or even a C-Sorcerer Arm either.

ABDUR101
Dec 31, 2002, 02:02 AM
On 2002-12-30 22:44, EsperFlame wrote:
Olga DNa can be used to make one of three weapons. Dark Flow(Hunter Sword), Dark Shot(Ranger Spread), and Dark Bridge(Force ???). Bascially you use the DNA on a Sword, Shot or Whatever the force one is of any type and it makes what has to be the best weapon for each class.

Dark Flow, Dark Meteor and Dark Bridge. The details on what you need are in the guide section, or more specifically, this link (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302).

As for the fact of enemy body parts being available to all ID's, I'd almost say thats not true as I have yet to find a freaking C-Bringer Part or even a C-Sorcerer Arm either.

I don't know. I'm only going by what I know and have been told. I never found a C-bringer part, nor afew other body parts, but I've also never found alot of rares that I should have found. It's a nice toss of random =

Seph5172
Dec 31, 2002, 03:38 AM
dark flow!? damn, i want that sword too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

so i guess ill need to wait before i can get it... cuz i probably cant get that dna for a long time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jae
Dec 31, 2002, 11:42 AM
Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why would you want a sword that hits only one time? Sure 900 ATP is nice, but I would think a grinded SangeYasha (710 ATP) or Tsumikiri J (756 ATP) would be more useful...

This isn't even considering what kind of ATP the new S-Ranks might give.

Yes I know the weaps I named haven't even been seen for GC yet (except for S&Y), but Dark Flow isn't exactly easy to get either.

So... why does everyone want Dark Flow?

ShadowCaster
Dec 31, 2002, 12:07 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/darkbridge04.jpg

Dark Bridge ^

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/darkflow01.jpg

Dark Flow ^

If you ask me they look great. No Dark Meteor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well. Dark Bridge... Nice...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowCaster on 2002-12-31 09:07 ]</font>

Amethyst
Dec 31, 2002, 02:25 PM
Dont you need to use the Olga Flow DNA on the Real Flowens Sword.

Guntz348
Dec 31, 2002, 05:35 PM
well i got a real good reason why oran is the only ID that can find it, punch in "Heathcliff Flowen" into the section ID calc and geuss what comes up? thats right hes oran just like my guy, so shouldnt he be cursed with bloody arts too? should u end up with countless Flowens bloody art knives?

Jae
Dec 31, 2002, 05:49 PM
On 2002-12-31 14:35, Guntz348 wrote:
should u end up with countless Flowens bloody art knives?

Don't forget Mick & Co will also make countless 10* replicas of Flowens Knives. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

malinko
Dec 31, 2002, 06:28 PM
On 2002-12-31 14:35, Guntz348 wrote:
well i got a real good reason why oran is the only ID that can find it, punch in "Heathcliff Flowen" into the section ID calc and geuss what comes up? thats right hes oran just like my guy, so shouldnt he be cursed with bloody arts too? should u end up with countless Flowens bloody art knives?

that doesnt work, the name is too long >_<

Guntz348
Dec 31, 2002, 07:16 PM
yeah but that is his name and if u use PSOW's calc it comes out. no matter what the letters still have the same number value and equal out to the same thing ^-^

DirewolfX
Dec 31, 2002, 07:45 PM
Yes, but Flowen is Whitill and Heathcliff is Redria. And Flowen, at least, would work for a character name. So there.

Rolf_Landale
Dec 31, 2002, 09:55 PM
If you go up to Flowen in ULT you can see that his ID is Whitill

Metal_Gear
Dec 31, 2002, 10:08 PM
It's easier then that. Just wait until he turns you into Flowen and then check your ID picture in the status screen. it will be Whitill.

malinko
Dec 31, 2002, 10:37 PM
yeah so EVERY ID can find it!

Rolf_Landale
Jan 1, 2003, 12:11 AM
On 2002-12-31 19:37, malinko wrote:
yeah so EVERY ID can find it!

excatly

All IDs find enemy parts so Olga Flow DNA should be no different.

Stag
Jan 1, 2003, 02:32 AM
dna is no difference. the reason every1 wants it= its new[/i],[i]rare,and cool looking.

cbearfei
Jan 3, 2003, 07:16 PM
Lol, Flowen's a whitill. That probably explains why he keeps picking on me when I fought him in Ultimate, lol. Anyway The only problem I see with using red weapons on Flowen is finding red weapons itself. I've found a sword, and a red handgun (by chance just laying around). I'm guessing these weapons will hurt Olga Flow more if ther person who gets turned into Flowen uses them. I didn't find out because He keep hunting me down before I could turn and shoot. =^_^=

Hero
Jan 4, 2003, 11:28 AM
On 2002-12-30 21:04, Rolf_Landale wrote:

It only says ORAN because the only person who every found one and submitted that find was ORAN. I'm pretty sure all ID can find it.

Well I happen to find DNA on ULT. mode offline.As Skyly,but then I went online to show people,and it froze,and all my stuff that wasn't equipped got deleted.poof.gone.It's going to be so hard to get once again,but yes all ID's find it.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 4, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-01-04 08:28, Hero wrote:

Well I happen to find DNA on ULT. mode offline.As Skyly,but then I went online to show people,and it froze,and all my stuff that wasn't equipped got deleted.poof.gone.It's going to be so hard to get once again,but yes all ID's find it.

So report your findingand spread the good news!

Hero
Jan 4, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-01-04 12:20, PRINCE-MALIK wrote:

On 2003-01-04 08:28, Hero wrote:

So report your findingand spread the good news!

wait so how do I report my finding?

Cloud_01
Jan 4, 2003, 11:59 PM
You found Olga DNA!?!? No way.

Hero
Jan 5, 2003, 02:28 PM
On 2003-01-04 20:59, Cloud_01 wrote:
You found Olga DNA!?!? No way.

Yea I DID,but since my game got corrupted...and I heard the DARK FLOW was a one hit combo...but really powerful. :/

Saison
Jan 6, 2003, 02:05 AM
To make a Dark Flow, you have to use the DNA on a fully grinded hunter's weapon (I think it's only a sword). Despite the huge ATP boost, the Dark Flow can't do combo hits.

MuRaKi
Jan 6, 2003, 04:58 AM
Hey! Look it hasnt been found for GC yet So you dont even know what it will do for sure. Maybe there is even armor u use Dark flow for. Im sure that you will be able to use on sword, cane, and spread. But there hase been a lot of changes from DC versions so expect more from the Dna.

I dunno why this topic even would get that many responses from poster. He must be dumb if he thinks that Olga Will drop the dna within even 10 tries or so. I have played him just about 18 times on v.hard and found a few crapy rares and 1 badass one. But at that to get the DNA Id never expect it.

Hero
Jan 6, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-01-05 23:05, Saison wrote:
To make a Dark Flow, you have to use the DNA on a fully grinded hunter's weapon (I think it's only a sword). Despite the huge ATP boost, the Dark Flow can't do combo hits.

Olga Flow DNA Sword Type Hunters only

At least 971 ATP

LV100 for Sowrd
LV110 for Gigush
LV120 for Breaker
LV130 for Claymore
LV140 for Calibur

The original weapon must have the max of Grinds

Dark Meteor

Olga Flow DNA Shot Type Rangers only

At least 190 ATA

LV100 for Shot
LV110 for Spread
LV120 for Cannon
LV130 for Launcher
LV140 for Arms

Dark Bridge

Ogla Flow DNA Rod Type Forces only

At least 900 MST

LV100 for Rod
LV110 for Pole
LV120 for Blow
LV130 for Striker

Theres all the info

SMACKTARD
Jan 6, 2003, 07:56 PM
yeah i found one too, but on my way to take my memory card to my friends house i slipped and threw it down a sewer and a rat ran off with it

Metal_Gear
Jan 6, 2003, 09:15 PM
What's the deal with this guy 2 or so posts before this one that insinuates Olga Flow's DNA was in the DC version? Olga Flow wasn't in either of the DC versions. e.e

TeamPhalanx
Jan 7, 2003, 12:12 AM
Those comments were made in jest...

Sanders
Jan 7, 2003, 01:43 PM
Here's a link to another site that claims Redria is the id that finds Olga Flow.

http://warpcore.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=view_thread&t=156821&p=1

So I'm guessing the "Oran only" statement is not true

kanyon
Jan 7, 2003, 02:26 PM
Isn't it possible that there was a DNA type thing in v.2 on DC? I seem to remember a Parasitic Gene Flou. Probably has nothing to do with it but oh well.