PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: players for 1up cup.

shotsfired
Oct 8, 2007, 03:56 PM
hey everyone,

my friends are turning towards Halo 3 these days, so I am in need of some players to play the 1up cup. I have an 88 FG, 62 FT, and a 43 FG character. I just like to have fun, I really dont take this game seriously. just wantin to have a good time and find some other players in search of some cool weps, insane amounts of exp., and hopefully ALOT of level ups. let me know.

I know that the "team 360" is supposed to meet up, but that really never seems to pan out all the time, so I figured I would try to gather some folks up now. Thanks for helping out a loner.

Jaspaller
Oct 8, 2007, 04:14 PM
I suppose I could join up but seriously... don't expect me to go straight gunner http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I want my share of melee action too.

shotsfired
Oct 8, 2007, 06:06 PM
thats cool. I just wanna play. I have a fortegunner 88 and a fortetecher 62, so I can either heal you or hide in the back. No biggie

Jaspaller
Oct 8, 2007, 06:20 PM
Sounds good, just send me a message or FR or something and I'll see what I can do when I get home from work.

Soulvayne
Oct 8, 2007, 08:32 PM
I'd love to join up for this, I'm currently a 84 fortegunner which by the time of the cup should be around 87 at least.

shotsfired
Oct 8, 2007, 09:37 PM
sounds good. right now I am watching my Bills upset the 'Boys (24-13, 3rd Q) but after the game, expect some FR or look for me on uni. 1 or 2. I will be on parum doing plains overlord with my 62 fortetecher. trying to level up her spells

Soulvayne
Oct 8, 2007, 10:55 PM
I'll be logging on shortly, need to recoup some money since I just spent a bunch on a Solid / Power S a few hours ago.

IsoDonk
Oct 9, 2007, 03:24 AM
Alright - me and my Protranser would probably be up for this. Main problem might be the time difference though as I'm in the UK.

Either way, we should meet up some time and at least swap cards.

shotsfired
Oct 9, 2007, 09:41 AM
orry, i was so upset after the monday night football, that I didnt log on until 2am. I will be on later on tonight. same deal, uni 1. parum, doing plains overload with either 62 FT or 43 FG. I will name the room, "1up prep". anyone wants to join feel free.

Soulvayne
Oct 10, 2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be on tonight around 10 or 11 pm CST for a few hours. (Believe my Poison/Resist sold so I have money again to blow recharging Killer Shot.) I'll either be hitting up Plains overlord S/S2 or I'll be finishing up Killer Shot 28-30 in GoF S2.

Wicked805
Oct 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
The 1 up cup sounds great and i cant wait for it to get here so i'll party up with you too I got A lvl 80 beast fighgunner(10)also fortefighter(10)so just send me a friend request online

Cloud805er thats my gamer tag so just let me know

Xtian913
Oct 10, 2007, 02:05 PM
I too would like to join in on the action. I only have one other person I constantly party with, so I'm in dire need of some trustworthy party members to enjoy the 1up Cup with. I'm having nightmares of being booted when anything good appears.... *nightmares of Firebreak*

shotsfired
Oct 10, 2007, 05:21 PM
yeah, I too had a boot-tastic time during firebreak, so it is good to see some folks willing to party up. sorry about the lack of communication, I have been busy the past couple of days. I will make a conscious effert to log on and send you guys a FR, my GT is Iceman3, so check it out. hope to possibly meet up with a few of you guys to get some pre-1up gaming, and really do some sweet damage during the cup.

J-70
Oct 11, 2007, 07:07 AM
Ha! I was watching that game. I was really rooting for the Bills, but dang, Cowboys came back. Oh well, their a good team.

shotsfired
Oct 11, 2007, 10:00 AM
yeah, I was shakin after that game. went outside and broke my direct TV remote. we played so well, only to fall apart at the end..... I still get pissed thinking about it..... anywoo, hope to get some gaming in tonight at a reasonable hour. I have been logging on around 2 am lately, and I only play for about 1/2 hour. but i really want to get Sinderealla to 65 and Darth Virgin up to 50.

Broodstar1337
Oct 11, 2007, 02:39 PM
I have a lvl 69 fT that was just recently phished. I'm down to using a palette of six Ulrods and a Hoza-Senba I was lucky enough to have in storage. I'd be more than willing to play, though...

shotsfired
Oct 11, 2007, 07:38 PM
I dont get it.... how do you get phished? how do people get their stuff taken?

Soulvayne
Oct 11, 2007, 10:05 PM
He was unfortunate to provide personal information in an email he though was from MS. It wasn't.

RedMussel
Oct 11, 2007, 11:16 PM
I would relly like to join in this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

shotsfired
Oct 25, 2007, 04:09 PM
ok, so Soulvayne and I have been playng every night, and we would love to find 2 other Cast fortegunners to try to (finally) beat the ex on Parum A. If you want to join up and help us (finally) take those bastards down, 10:30 est. tonight, look for me.

IsoDonk
Oct 26, 2007, 03:46 AM
Good luck!

I've not partied with any of you guys yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

shotsfired
Nov 1, 2007, 05:29 PM
well, come and find us, we are always on!!! gt iceman3