PDA

View Full Version : 1up cup question about missions

RikaPSOW
Oct 8, 2007, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know howto do the missions for the 1up cup. Like how to get an S on them. I don't mean the requirements to S it. Does anyone know how to get an S on each individual one?

KaffeKane
Oct 8, 2007, 07:26 PM
From what I hear on the most recent jeM podcast, you need at least 8 points out of 10 per mission to get an S Rank.

RikaPSOW
Oct 8, 2007, 07:35 PM
Thank you, but that wasn't the question. The question is how you get the 8 out of 10 points.

Syl
Oct 8, 2007, 07:54 PM
I believe you have to get samples within the time limit. Could be wrong though >_>

KaffeKane
Oct 8, 2007, 07:57 PM
Oh. Hang on...I need to listen through that part again...

Using Parum as an example:

"3 for clearing the mission.
1 point per each of the three chips that you need to collect for the mission. (up to 3 points basically)
2 points for time, usually around 22 to 25 minutes.
2 points for killing all monsters in mission."

Also on the podcast info:
"Your maximum grade for each mission is recorded on a report card. You will have a different report card for each rank (C, B, A) and each character. For each report card that you get a total of 35 or more on, you get a Rappy Suit and a Bukra Famitsu, at a limit of seven per count. For each report card you get a 40 on, you get 30 Rappy Feathers."

-Straight from Iceman's guest host Deedlet. I've got the podcast mp3 on my comp. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaffeKane on 2007-10-08 17:59 ]</font>

RikaPSOW
Oct 8, 2007, 08:14 PM
Thank you thats one part of my questions answered. Where are the chips located, thats what I want to know.

Syl
Oct 8, 2007, 08:15 PM
Wonder if you can "fix" your grade, as in if you get 4/10 the first time and run it again and get something higher, the higher rank overwrites the lower one.

KaffeKane
Oct 9, 2007, 09:59 AM
On 2007-10-08 18:15, SylviaEspada wrote:
Wonder if you can "fix" your grade, as in if you get 4/10 the first time and run it again and get something higher, the higher rank overwrites the lower one.

I assume that your highest grade is kept recorded, so there should always be room for improvement.

RikaPSOW
Where are the chips located, thats what I want to know.

From what I recall, I think it was a matter of which teleporter you had to go through, and which monster or monsters had the item.

CelestialBlade
Oct 9, 2007, 10:42 AM
Do I get a discount on my car insurance for maintaining a grade above 8/10?