PDA

View Full Version : section id whitill

MaR
Feb 27, 2001, 11:27 PM
i started a new character doe to that damm BSOD....my section ID is whitill....what should i be expecting with this?

Beserker-X
Feb 27, 2001, 11:30 PM
Nothin spectacular or catastophic. My lvl 60 has Whitill ID... I dunno if it's my ID but the only decent rare item I have found is Brave Knuckles, but I haven't been using him much wince I BSODed and lost my MAG. A lvl 60 with no MAG isn't that good.

Neinth
Feb 27, 2001, 11:36 PM
According to the perfect guide:
You'll find Slicers more frequently and earlier. Mechguns are more common too, but shots are very rare.

Spasm
Feb 27, 2001, 11:47 PM
Your Tekker will correctly identify unknown guns on the first try more than anything, prolly. You'll be able to buy Diska of Braveman in the arms shop at higher levels. I get a BUTTLOAD of mind materials in ruins on hard and v-hard (I'm Whitill too).

beany
Feb 28, 2001, 01:55 AM
doesn't whitall have something special about it?? its posted within this site somewhere??
laterz

BBMFttM
Feb 28, 2001, 01:58 AM
I'm a little confused. Are you saying that sometimes the tekkers actually tech it wrong? So should I say "No" if I don't think the special is good and tech it with another tekker?

Spasm
Feb 28, 2001, 02:05 AM
Absolutely say no. Some Section IDs Tekkers are better at correctly identifying certain items. Mine (Whitill) seems proficient with Guns (the type of item will not change, only the stats/attributes. A Varista will be a Varista, no matter who identifies it). Others will be better at canes. Yet others will be better at sabers, etc. If you hear a musical tone after saying yes to a Tekkers guess, that means he got it right. Ignore the Plus ratings, and concentrate on the attributes versus specific monsters. You can always grind a DBL Saber +35 to dark +15 to hit later.