PDA

View Full Version : Why am I inactive??

raltga01
Dec 31, 2002, 04:49 AM
Has anyone tried to connect to PSO the day before their bill date? I checked my HL account and I'm pending payment, so right now I'm inactive. I checked my bank account and Dude, I got the cash. Is this going to be the deal every month?? I'm going to check in the morning and call customer service if I'm still not up too see what the deal is.

I guess I'll play Phantasy Star (GBA) in the meantime...

DangerBoy
Dec 31, 2002, 04:52 AM
bugger... I just typed the above. I wasn't paying attention... that was my roomate's account.

LilAngel
Dec 31, 2002, 01:11 PM
i had the same problem took me 30 mins to figure it out =/ i was tired um u goto edit account and cancel your account then go back to edit account and reactivate the account its a pain but at least i got back on goodluck

DangerBoy
Dec 31, 2002, 04:18 PM
I thought of that, but I was worried about being double billed (the agreement says to cancel at least seven days before your bill date).

Thanks though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guntz348
Dec 31, 2002, 07:18 PM
why not just call sega? they may say it takes time, but my ass, we all know good and well they can edit change and do what ever they want on there computers and it goes through instantly. i mean these people take us for idiots like we dont know how the internet and how any other network opperates. gimme a break