PDA

View Full Version : how do i get inverter circuits offline?

ozero01
Oct 10, 2007, 06:02 PM
i think my subject pretty much said it, but if im playing the game in offline mode, how do i get inverter circuits to make flour. bulbs?

mizukage
Oct 11, 2007, 01:21 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=123845&forum=20

Check the link, it points out the location and the uses. For brief, go to the temples in Neudaiz and fight robots continuously and eventually, they would drop a piece of inverter circuit.

Nyreal
Oct 11, 2007, 04:37 AM
Ugh... I remember doing this. Online is such a relief.

ozero01
Oct 11, 2007, 07:29 PM
thank you for your help

lee-san
Oct 13, 2007, 12:47 AM
cargo train rescue

mizukage
Oct 13, 2007, 10:44 PM
The cargo train rescue is not a good place to find inverter circuits, because the drop rates are extra low. After doing 100 runs or so, I only got about 2 pieces of inverter circuits, unlike the Neudaiz temples where I get about a couple inverter circuits per 1-2 runs.

lee-san
Oct 14, 2007, 12:03 PM
well that sucks...

Lolitecher
Oct 14, 2007, 12:25 PM
I find that in Extra Mode offline, the easiest way to get Inverter Circuits as well as other rare items like Neta Notes (Otherwise unattainable in Extra Mode as far as I know), White Gloves, various dead Koltova cuisine, novelty food items, etc, is to intentionally screw up synths. A lot easier than it sounds when you try and magically "replace" the Parum wood in a Blaster board recipe with anything else to see if anyone notices the difference (And if it screws up, you probably will)^_- The materials you need to screw up a Blaster synth are pretty cheap as well in the grand scheme of things, and if you don't get an Inverter Circuit, you'll probably get something else that might spark your interest.

mizukage
Oct 14, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-10-14 10:25, Lolitecher wrote:
I find that in Extra Mode offline, the easiest way to get Inverter Circuits as well as other rare items like Neta Notes (Otherwise unattainable in Extra Mode as far as I know), White Gloves, various dead Koltova cuisine, novelty food items, etc, is to intentionally screw up synths. A lot easier than it sounds when you try and magically "replace" the Parum wood in a Blaster board recipe with anything else to see if anyone notices the difference (And if it screws up, you probably will)^_- The materials you need to screw up a Blaster synth are pretty cheap as well in the grand scheme of things, and if you don't get an Inverter Circuit, you'll probably get something else that might spark your interest.

I tested it using 3 blaster boards. I got an inverter circuit with the first board, but unluckily.. Even at a low success rate of 46%, I ended up with 2 blasters.

Zabrio
Oct 14, 2007, 09:28 PM
On 2007-10-14 10:25, Lolitecher wrote:

you can do that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif