PDA

View Full Version : Garment Aura and Frying Pan. Should I sell yet?

Dopples
Oct 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
What's a FAIR price for these items now that Firebreak is long past? Does anyone think I should wait it out for it to get higher, or should I even sell them at all?

Oh, and this is for the PC/PS2 servers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dopples on 2007-10-10 19:31 ]</font>

PJ
Oct 10, 2007, 10:42 PM
I tried to sell my Frying Pan for 5 mil. Wouldn't move for weeks. Lowered it to 750k.

For a once-ever item (Probably) that sucks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 11, 2007, 12:42 AM
One thing, you should sell this kinds of items while they are hot. My friend keeps telling me to hold on to these items till they are worth more but the prices just get lower. Garment aura wont be as good as that new rappy unit for the armor, and the frying is not that useful anyways.

Breadmaker
Oct 11, 2007, 06:26 AM
yea not for nothing but people see that the pan stinks, and soon we can get more sta for less =)
sorry but i hope it helps

CelestialBlade
Oct 11, 2007, 06:30 AM
Good luck selling a Garment Aura for any more than 50k. The market for those is still pretty big, so you're going to have competition. Not even Puyoment Auras are selling too well anymore. Best to sell things like that when everyone wants them. Notice that every other character isn't even using those Units anymore, unlike when they first came out.

As for the Frying Pan, throw a couple of Grinds on it before you sell it. It actually is a pretty good weapon for a mid-level character, so you might be able to get something out of it.

amtalx
Oct 11, 2007, 06:38 AM
Keep it. Selling event rares really isn't worth it.

Neith
Oct 11, 2007, 07:41 AM
A Saber with Lv3 Burn stinks? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

It's a useful weapon, especially for new characters, and in my opinion you'd be a fool to sell it. As for the Garment Aura, I think the Rappy Mode unit in the 1Up Cup provides the same effect (maybe better?), so if you really feel you want to sell something, I'd sell the Aura over the Pan.

Still though, remember they're event rares, so if you sell them, you might not get them back again.

Dopples
Oct 11, 2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I found the frying pan useful when I was between lvls 30-50, but now I can use better sabers. And I'm scared to grind my Pan incase it breaks, since I've had at least two instances where A Rank weapons break on the first grind. Weird, I know. As for the Aura, then 1mil is overpricing it? I better change it then.

mizukage
Oct 11, 2007, 08:16 PM
Unless you are really in need of meseta, otherwise its not a good idea to sell event rares. Then again, even for meseta, doing the free missions would be a much better idea, since you can grab some rare drops along with the meseta and the experience points for both the character and the type.

F-Gattaca
Oct 11, 2007, 08:48 PM
On 2007-10-11 05:41, UrikoBB3 wrote:
A Saber with Lv3 Burn stinks? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

It's a useful weapon, especially for new characters, and in my opinion you'd be a fool to sell it.

[...]

Still though, remember they're event rares, so if you sell them, you might not get them back again.

Those are the parts I agree with, personally.

I personally love the frying pan, it makes a great weapon for my Wartecher, and will be ESPECIALLY useful when he converts into an Acrotecher in AoI.