PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Little Beast Girl with a Dream

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 10, 2007, 11:49 PM
==This is my first fanfic, and it's not even in rough draft form, I'm typing this point blank o.o; So don't be afraid to quote me and tell me any spelling errors XD

Also... I can't get my Tab key to work properly, so I'll just use underscores to represent new paragraphs==

Chapter one- A New day, means a New beginning, right?

____The Guardian Colony, a space station made to be the headquarters of the GUARDIANS. A massive facility shaped like a needle, with large spear like walls hovering around the colony, in a singular steady ring-like motion. The residential area, covered by a massive photonic shield, is where the people live, in health and good life. Usually.

____In the colony is a large residential area, suited for common living, with a quite busstling city of lights and sounds. In this haven of safety, lies a little girl, a beast without parents, who only want's to prove that she is not just a scum bag ment for labor.
____Today, it's a special day, the day the little girl get's her instructor to being a GUARDIAN. The cool platinum steel doors opened to her room, letting in a giant of a machine in.
____"Excuse me sir," The hovering little red and white sphere spoke, "This room is currently ment to be locked, may I ask you leave?"
____The tall, dark machine, whome was a hulk of a CAST, replied. "I am Zelos Rupika's instructor, it's time for her to wake up." His voice was deep and booming from behind the metal face plate he wore, intimidating even.
____"Y-Yes sir, shall I wake her?" the small partner machine whispered.
____"No need, I wil get her my self," the CAST said, droping a crunched hunk of metal, the door lock key pad.

____The little girl is sound asleep, and unaware that her instructor was just mere inches from her bedside. "Wake up," the CAST said, in the same monotonous voice, "I said wake up, Zelos." The girl wiggled in her covers, only to stop again. "I said wake up," the CAST repeated, now clenching the bed sheets she lays on, "So wake up now." The CAST pulled the sheets from under her, dragging her off her bed.
____The girl fell to the floor with a loud thud, as her head had hit landed first. She remained asleep. "Sir, please let her sleep, she was up all night," the sphere said quietly behind the CAST's shoulders.
____"No, It's time she learns to wake up when told to." The CAST picked the girl up by the back of her loose shirt, carring her like a suit case. He carried the girl to her bathroom, opening the door with the white button on the door's frame. Going torward her bath tub, he pressed up on a blue colored slider on the wall to his right, the bathtub filled with water instantly.
____"Now you will wake up" The CAST held the little unsuspecting girl over the water filled tub with one hand. He droped her in, splashing water all over the floor of the bathroom.
____The girl flailed in the water, in fear and in shock. Once she settled down, she was panting heavyly, sitting in the cold water. "What just happened...," the girl whispered to herself, still half asleep.
____"I woke you up, stuborn girl you are, you can't even wake up when told to," the girl sparked awake as she heard the CAST's heavy words echoing off the tiles of her bathroom.
____"Who are you?!" the girl screamed, backing to the wall of the tub farthest away from the giant.
____"I am your instructor, E-126 Omega, most people know me as sipmly Omega," He responded.
____"My what?" The girl looked at the CAST massive body with a confused look. It was bulky, and apeared to be thick, like a tanks armor, his parts were the outdated Boxtos set, painted black as primary color, and dark red as secondart color. She saw the same CAST in the mall on the colony once.
____"Your I-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-O-R, you do wish to become a G-U-A-R-D-I-A-N, don't you?" his voice booming still, "Do you need everything spelled out for you? Zelos, correct?"
____"O-ok, I'm Zelos," she confirmed, now standing in the tub, looking at the large blue clock, "It's four in the morning... can't I sleep more.. please?" She mumbled.
____"Lets see the schedule, sleeping, sleeping sleeping," Omega said as he looked upon a small clipboard, "Nope, no sleep is scheduled."
____"pleeeeeease??" she said in a cute little voice, holding her hands togeather below her chin.
____"Nope."
____"Come on, please, just a few more hours?"
____"No."
____"Why not???"
____"Because it's not scheduled."
____"But, but, that's not faiir!!!" Zelos gave her giant instructor a glare, stomping in the water.
____"Being a GUARDIAN isn't fair, girl."
____"I'm not even dressed... and how am I soaked?"
____"You wouldn't wake up, so, I tossed you in," Omega said confidently, "Simple but effective."
____"But not nice!"
____"Either way, get dressed up, and get your GUARDIAN gear before 5:00." he left the flustered girl's GUARDIAN room entirely.

____The holographic sun shined brightly over the city, warming everything in it's soft glow. The blue sky was spotted with man-made clouds, scattered like cotten balls popped out of a bag. It was a beautiful day, except that's not what the little girl was going to be thinking about.
____Little Zelos, as her instructer calls her, was dressed in a casual attire, a green and white Braves Jacket for girls, black Seyagya shorts with yellow trim around the bottom of the leg, and yellow Prita brand shoes, with black socks. She looked like a harmless little girl.
____The two walked about the city. not stopping for rest or anything of the sort. Zelos closely followed her Instructor, hoping to get some explanation of where they were going. He never said a word.
____"Excuse me, but where are we going?" she asked hesitantly, "may I know?"

____"Simple," he said after walking a few more feet, "To the SEED infested corridors of the underground Linear Liner System."
____The girl stopped in her tracks and looked down, with look of terror and depression.

==Chapter 1 end, mainly due to real life bed time o.o;==

So, what do you think of the first chapter, if no one likes, then I'll still make it until they do. :3
[Edit due to missing words]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-10-10 22:07 ]</font>

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 11, 2007, 06:54 PM
==<.< on with the next free typed chapter.==

Chapter 2: A Hall for a Memory

____"This area is peak contributions for training against SEED-forms, this will be your first assignment," E-126 Omega said entering the corridors of the Linear line system.
____The Linear Line corridors are dark and slimy, there's a jelly like film covering the entire wall and floor of the area, it made the very air reaked of dead rats and gasoline, a now underused product. The air was also filled with odd shifting purple dust lumps, they appeared to move, as if living. A suffocating haze often overcame the two as they traversed the corridors, Zelos held an oxygen filter mask to her mouth whenever she coughed from the haze.
____"Zelos, get your weapon out," the dark giant ordered. She didn't obey. "Get it out now, Zelos." Still, she made no move to react to his booming words. "NOW ZELOS!"
____"Yes, sir..." she slowly reached torward her Nanotranser, and materialized a cracked saber in her hand.
____The two continued traversing onward, with still no sign of SEED. "Your sweating, but we have yet to find any SEED," Omega stated without looking at her, "Why are you perspiring?"
____"It's... nothing...," she whimpered out.
____"I'd guess that the air got to you, but you've had that mask of your's on for 15 minutes, eliminating that excuse."
____She remained silent, she slowed her pace down, she scraped her feet across the damp floor, the film collecting at her shoe's toes. Continuing on appeared to get harder and harder for the girl, as if something was holding her back. Omega slowed his pace just so she didn't to fall too far behind.
____"You look depressed about something," the giant said, now looking at her face, "What is it?" She stayed silent. "Zelos, answer me," he demanded. still silence. "Do you want me to disregard you as a proper GUARDIAN, and have you demoted to a civilian? Answer me now."
____"It's nothing, sir..." she muttered a lie, she stopped in her tracks now.
____"I may be a CAST, but I know a lie when I see one," he was yelling lowder. He held his arm out, showing a screen, Zelos's report, and in bright red letters, said 'Denied.'
____"I'm sorry...," she answered hesitantly, "but, I'm just scared..."
____"Scared? Of what? I'm far too strong for such weak beast breeding her, your safe."
____"it's not that, sir..." she got quieter, "It's my parents..."
____"Your parents?" Omega sounded displeased, "According to your bio on the GUARDIAN mainframe, your parents are dead, you are an orphan."
____"that's true..."
____"So what are you scared of?" he placed a finger near his arm, near the screen, "Answer now," he boomed.
____"I'm scared of dying like my parents did here!!!" she screamed. Zelos droped to her knees and started crying, holding herself, "I don't want to die here!!!" she bellowed again.
____Omega kneeled down by his teary apprentice, "Zelos, it's okay to be scared," he said in a softer tone, his voice wasn't booming like before. "We all get scared, but what makes us GUARDIANs is that we put others before ourselfs, I'll protect you with all I have," the giant said quietly, and then, he droped his shotgun, and grabed the teary girls arms, pulled her torward him, and wraped his arms around her, like a gentle snake. "Everything will be ok, I promise."
____Zelos stayed wraped in his arms, his armor was warmer then before, as if something in him was released, something warm, kind and tender. "Thank you, Omega," she said without any sadness left in her young voice, "Let's go on, I'm feeling better now." She pushed out gently from his arms, but with a big smile on her teary face, "Let's do this!"
____"That's the GUARDIAN spirit", Omega said as he stood up, "Get the job done for the good of the people!"
____"Yes..." she got a stunned look on her face, "Sir?" she whispered, pointing at something behind her instructor.
____"What's wrong, Zelos?" Omega asked softly, "Are you still sca-GUAAAHHH!!!"
____A massive SEED-form smashed Omega sideways with one blow of it's glowing green axe-like hand. "HURRRRR!" it roared at the terrified little girl, now covering her head with the damaged Saber. "Huuur," it roared again, turning away from her as if it only wanted to take out the strongest person there. It walked to Omega's spot, where he lay unconscious. The two hoof-like feet it walked upon shattered the plating's of steel beneith it's own weight, leaving a mark of it's foot with every step.
____"I can't do nothing!!!" Zelos screamed, and charged at the beast with her Saber, slashing it across the beast's thigh. The sabers photon blade difused across it's smooth skin, doing no damage.
____"Huurr," it groaned in annoyance, and turn torward Zelos, raising one massive Axe-hand. It droped it's hand to Zelos. She barely managed to block the blow with her Saber. Zelos was blown away just from the force of the hit, her cracked saber exploded in her hands, burning them with photon.
____"Hurr," it moaned again, turning from Zelos a second time, and it continued torward Omega's offline body.
____"Arrrggh..." she growled beastly in pain, "I won't let you hurt him!!!" She bravely charged after the beast, running as if her life depended on it.
____"HUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR!" The foul SEED swung it's massive axe at Zelos, this time a direct hit. Zelos, now slashed bloody, was sent flying across the room and into the wall, hitting it with enough force to dent the surface. She dropped to the floor, laying down sideways, her belly sliced.
____"No..." she weezed, blood dripping from her lip, "You can't die, Omega, don't die, please.."
____The beast now only faced her, and it stomped torward her broken body, it's face, just a long yellow pillar in it's gapping mouth, it's orange body was atleast five times her size. It's breath, the same damp, dark haze the duo saw before, was speewing out of it's mouth like a fog machine. "HUUUUUUUUURRRR!!!" it roared again, it began to flash in a spectacualr blue and red light, "HUUUURRRR!!!"
____"Omega, I'm sorry," she coughed, spitting up a lobe of blood, "I guess I'm not strong enough to fight the beast that killed my parents yet..." she said as she began to pass out.

The beast began to fall over from the light shower hitting it's back, Zelos blacked out then, with a smile on her face.

==And that end's Chapter 2, this turned out better then I thought XD, If you still don't know what the SEED beast is, I'll tell you in the next chapter. ;3==
[Edit for missed text]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-10-11 17:10 ]</font>

Freeze
Oct 12, 2007, 02:45 AM
This is very good, I'm really enjoying it so far. One suggestion, instead of indenting your paragraphs, try using spaces between them. It makes it easier to read on a screen. I'll be keeping an eye open for your next chapter.

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 12, 2007, 03:16 PM
On 2007-10-12 00:45, Freeze wrote:
This is very good, I'm really enjoying it so far. One suggestion, instead of indenting your paragraphs, try using spaces between them. It makes it easier to read on a screen. I'll be keeping an eye open for your next chapter.

Yay, finally a poster! =3 I'll do that spacing thing, n.nb

I'll make the next chapter tonight, or some time soon X3

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
==ok, now I'm typing chapter three :3==

Chapter 3: Wounds Hurt All? Ha, So True.

"Now one last little injection."

"OWWW!!!"

"Stop screaming, please."

"But it huuurts! You're sticking it right in my cuts!"

"That will prevent any SEED infections."

"It still hurts!"

The doctor sighed at Zelos.

The hospital is an advanced medical building, as many know, it's doctors and nurses do many things to help the people get well again, but sometimes to get people well, they must hurt others just to do so. Zelos complained to Omega about docters hurting and not helping.

"You had a fit in there didn't you?" Omega said with a hysteric tone in his metalic voice.

"I just don't like needles!" Zelos replied, "Exspecially in my wounds..." She rubbed her belly, where the beast had cut. "What was that thing anyway?"

"Thing?"

"Yeah, what was the thing that beat me up?"

"Oh," Omega put his hand to his chin, just barely under his metal plated face, "That was a Darbelan, one of the rarer SEED-forms, they are rarer then even Carriguines, another vicious SEED-form."

"Darbelan, huh?" Zelos stared at the orange sky, it was about six hours before she awoke from her unconsious state, so long that the artificial sun began to set already. Even though it was fake, the designers sure knew how to make a sunset beautiful.

"Something wrong, Zelos?" Omega asked.

"I'm just thinking, it's nothing really," She said, still looking at the peach fruit colored sky, "I lost my only weapon back there, in the Linear Line."

"I noticed, that's why I'm taking you to the Colony's GUARDIAN shop," the giant said, taking Zelos's hand. "Their shop may have only low grade materials, but it sure hell beats nothing.

"I guess, but, I don't have any meseta at all," Zelos looked down at the ground, "I spent all I had on the GUARDIAN entry fees."

"You only had 1000 Meseta?"

"No, I had 1090 Meseta," Zelos looked up again, now being dragged a little by Omega's slow but long pace, "I used the other 90 meseta to buy that Saber."

"So that explains it's poor quality, either way, I'll buy your weapons," Omega looked at Zelos through the metal plate over his face, "I might only be an instructor, but that doesn't mean I can't help a friend."

"Friend? I'm your friend?" Zelos stared at Omega.

"Sure, why not? I'm not a heartless workaholic CAST," he said boldly, "I'll be your friend if you want me to be."

"Well then, Yes yes yes!!" Zelos hugged the giant's leg, since she was no taller then his waist.

The Clyze City main distict was a long walk away, since the Linear Line system has been shut down, walking or driving are the only ways to get there. Clyze City is the only area of the residential block on the colony that doesn't see the sky change, it's always viewing space, never an artifical sky. Space is just as beautiful, though.

"So, I'll take a Shigga Spud, a Brand, and mabye a Sniper, please," Zelos said to the shopkeep, "Oh, and can I get a Stellaline?"

"Sure thing little girl, that will be, hmm, 3600 meseta," the old shopkeep said, "Normally this package cost 4300 Meseta, but, for you, my treat." He smiled.

"Thanks!" Zelos bowed at the shopkeep, "Er, this guy will pay for it."

"Oh really? A CAST buying for a Beast? that's something I rarely see," the shopkeep sounded amused.

"The stereotype on CAST isn't acurate on me," Omega replied to the coment, seemingly angered.

"Oh well, thanks Omega, lets go!" Zelos jumped a little, holding Omega's free arm, "I wanna get my training over with!!!"

"Heh, ok."

"Come again," the shopkeep waved at the new duo as they left the shop.

"Your next training assignement is... tomarrow, with me and my partner, at Parum," The CAST read the digital clipboard on his wrist, "Arika Rendel, she's my partner."

"Arika Rendel? I've heard that name before," Zelos swayed her feet on a bench near the HQ entrance, "But I've never met her."

"You'll meet her tomarrow, I suggest you go to bed soon, she's and early bird, usually."

"Ok, G'night then!"

"good night."

Zelos ran off to her room, eager to get to meet a new partner, but she couldn't sleep. She stayed up until 12 PM, she was wide awake until then.

Eventually, sleep came, and the night bwecame true and silent, the only sound in her room was the low humming thumps of the anti-gravity pulse mabe by her sleeping Partner Machine, Savitri.

==and that ends chapter 3, I know, dull, but Chapter 4 will be better! I'll make Chapter 4 soon =3==

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 22, 2007, 11:49 PM
x.x sorry for the delay, but I haven't had time to type on this long enough for the Fanfic, I'll type a new page chapter withing this week.

And please, some comments or stuff? ;.; it's no fun writing a peer-less story...

Freeze
Oct 23, 2007, 11:51 AM
The other day I was doing the hive mission and saw the Darbelan and thanks to your fic, knew that they were rares. Thank you, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It sucks when nobody posts, believe me I know, however, remember the main purpose of fanfics is the personal enjoyment you get from doing it. I do hope you get more people posting but please don't get frustrated if they don't. To often people start good fics like this then end up leaving them hanging. Keep watching the hit counter, if it keeps going up then you'll know people are at least still looking at it. Good job and keep them coming.

Garanz-Baranz
Oct 23, 2007, 08:11 PM
==Ok, heres Chapter 4!... Finally!==

Chapter 4: Getting Sick, getting secrets.

"This is Parum?" Zelos said staring out the window, as the PPT cruiser soared over the lush green plains, "It's very pretty, all the plastic trees and such."

"Those trees arn't plastic," Omega said, "Their real, organic, living breathing plants."

"Oh, darn, theres so much I still need to learn," Zelos said banging her head on the glass lightly.

"I can teach you things if you want," Omega put his hand on the girls shoulder, "I'm a smart CAST too."

"I'll think about it."

Holtes City central square was really an octagon shaped outdoor plaza, showing the Holtes Capital building right upon exit from the PPT port. The city was massive itself, like Clyze, but shinier, and much more beautiful. Real clouds fluttered over the sky, slowly and unchanging, like a fluffy tank rolling across thin air. The air was clean, fresh, not air-conditioned, the sun shined even brighter then on the colony's fake sun.

"This place feels so different, like I'm on vacation, I like it here!!!" Zelos jumped about around the plaza, poking the flowers, snifing and inhaling the air, she was a curious cat in a new house, "Sooooooooo, wheres this Arika Rendel?" She asked after a spin.

"Right here!"

"AIIIII! What the?" Zelos flew forward, the voice that came from behind scaring her pants off, almost literally, "W-w-wh-who are you?! why'd you scare me??"

"I'm Arika, silly," A red haired beast girl, about a foot taller then Zelos, leaned torward Zelos, closely inspecting her, sniffing her face, "You smell like you haven't had a decent bath in days, and you smell of blood, hmmm."

"Erm, ok?" Zelos backed away slowly, and hid behind Omega, "It's not my fault I had a cut on my stomach..."

"A cut?" Arika sniffed again, "Oh, it's been treated for SEED infection too," she sniffed the air again, "You are wearing blood stained clothes, ha!" Arika smiled, looking at zelos with glee.

"Umm, how do you know all this? Zelos asked as she quivered, "You must have a really good nose."

"Nah, I only smell the soapy water on your clothes," Arika giggled, "Omega told me about your condition, I'm surprised a beast your age survived that kind of hit without one broken bone!"

"Then why'd you smell me so much???"

I'm just playing!! Geez, a girl can't tease another girl just for kicks anymore!"

"Zelos, shes always like this, don't worry, she's only playful," Omega said as Zelos grabed his large hand, chuckling with his deep metalic voice.

"We'll be goin' to the Raff-eno-what-sit meadows, there's some SEED infected things there, all you gotta do is just follow us!" Arika said as she started torward the east district gate.

"Ahem, Raffon Meadows," Omega corrected.

"Ok!" Zelos followed Arika and Omega to the East District, and entered the Flyer base, soon to be off for the Meadows.

+-+_+-+_+-+

"Ahh, the meadows are so peaceful huh?" Arika stated, "It's better then those big cities and such."

Zelos sniffed around at all the plants, trees, and even strange bugs, touching, grabing and often tasting the plants themselves, sometimes regreting that.

"Bleh!!!!" she'd say when she tasted a leaf or two, and spit it out like paper, "Nasty stuff here too!"

"Zelos, please stop eating the leaves, some may be toxic," Omega said as he steped over a red leaved plant, "If you get poisoned here, we might not be able to get you the right help soon."

"Yep, I once ate the leaves of that red leaved plant back there, tasted delicious, buuut," Arika held her stomach, "I poisoned myself badly, I was puking for three hours waiting for the next Flyer to come by, nasty stuff..."

"Eep..." Zelos swallowed a bit more of the red leaves of the small bush Omega had steped over, "I'd better not eat anymore of them..."

"Oh no, you didn't!" Arika ran over to Zelos, crouching beside her, "Oh dear, that's... not good at all now..."

"Hmm, correct, that's a poisonous plant, not leathal, but makes some serious gagging and vomiting, you could become dehydrated if you puke enough," Omega said as he came over to the two girls, "Let's move on while we still can."

"Omega! she's just eaten one of the most poisonous plants! she needs to relax and lay down," Arika shouted at Omega, "Here Zelos, lay here."

"Ohhh..." Zelos moaned, "I.. I don't feel... so good.."

"It hurts, I know, come on, just la- AHHHAiAi!!!" Zelos vomited on Arika's chest and lap, spitting up a brownish fluid, no red leaves in sight, "Ugh, dang, that was... messy," Arika complained, her arms spread from her body, "Come on, lay down now," she said, laying zelos's head down on a clump of leaves Omega made.

"That is a mess, heh," Omega chuckled, "I guess I'll find some water." And off he went, into the woods of the large meadow.

"S-sorry, Ari-arika," Zelos uttered, "Sorry for... vomiting.."

"Shhh, don't speak, it'll only make it worse," Arika stroked Zelos's lip, getting the vomit off of it, "I've had worse messes, believe me, this is nothing," She gathered some cotton like leaves and started whiping her shirt off, an orange Braves Jacket, like Zelos's.

"How'd.. I get sick.. so fast?"

"That plant is the Pyroleofus, it's leaves are very chemically sensitive, stomach acid of a beast can dissolve them in seconds, it infects fast too, beast are naturally allergic to it too.." Arika explained, uprooting the plant and tossing it away, "It's very use is for a spray, like pepper spray, but it does twenty times more effect on beast then any other race, Beast repelant."

"Di-did you ever... get sprayed by that?" Zelos weezed through her now swollen throat.

"Well... yep," Arika pointed to her eyes, "Right in the face, I got so much in my eyes I was temporarally blinded, which sucked."

"hehehe..." a low voice cackled.

"Huh?" Arika looked around, "whos there?"

"MEEE!!!" out of the bushed, a young man leaped out of the bushes and tackled Arika, "You owe me a kiss!!!"

"GAH!!! Not you again!!! NOOOO!" Arika screamed and struggled, the strange man with lips now pressed firmly on Arika's, kissed away, like a mad man.

"I love you!!!" the man said between kisses, Arika spiting out at him every chacne she got, "You will be mine forever, my sweet swee- YEOOOOWWTCH!!!"

Zelos stabed the strange rapist man's buttocks with here new Brand[a strong Saber], right down the buttcrack, "T-take that, stup-pid pervert..."

The man fell over in pain, holding his bleeding butt with both hands, "OOWWWWW DAMMIT!!!" he cried.

"SHUT UP!!!" Arika kicked the man right between the legs, "Damn pervert... ugh..." Arika tied the mans hands and feet together, hog tied, "You're not movinge an inch, Stavus."

"Yu-you ok?" Zelos asked.

"NO, NO I'M FREAKING NOT, YOU LITTLE SLIME BALL!!!" Stavus shouted in rage.

"I ment... Arika..." Zelos weezed again, "so-sorry, mist-ter..."

"Don't appologize to him, Zelos," Arika growled, "He doesn't deserve an appology, I do, from him, and him only." Arika sat by Zelos again, grabbing her Brand, and deactivated it's photon blade.

"You ok, Zelos?" Arika said, stroking the little girls hair, "Other then being sick, I mean."

"I'm... feeling very weak.."

"That plant does that to you, it's naturally Beast repelant," Arika sighed, "May I ask why you were eating everything?"

"I was... hungery, I hadn't ea-eaten all.. day.." Zelos coughed a little, "I only puked once.. why?"

"Laying down usually stops puking much," Arika felt Zelos's forehead, "Wow, you even have a fever, you must be really allergic..."

"Yep, that readleofus junk really works on those Beast, exspecially the girl ones, hehe," Stavus said eagerly, "Ain't that right, Miss Blind Cat?"

"...come on Arika, control your anger..." Arika wispered to herself, taking deep breaths, "That was a long time ago Stavus, none of your business either."

"Heh, you wanted to hurt me more, eh?" Stavus laughed, "You can't hurt me more you crazy, filthy beast!"

"Grr.... no.. Arika, control... don't... get... out of... control..." She stared at her lap, her hands clenched dirt wads of grass, "Stavus, please, I don't want to hurt you."

"Suuuuuure you do, you're just holding back."

"Shush, please, I only want to take care of my friend her, please, just this once..."

"You grown soft sence leaving the Rogues, I'm disappointed," he shook his head back and forth, "Tisk tisk tisk."

"Ar-arika? you were... a rogue?" Zelos whimpered.

"I... was a rogue, now... I'm a GUARDIAN... but... Omega is more then a partner... he's a monitor for me... He observes my actions, and reports any rogue activity..." Arika started crying, "He saved my life from death row, Zelos, he's a hero.. Omega is a hero.. I'm only here today because he proposed that I be rehabilitated to be good..."

"Wait, that's why you're in the GUARDIAN's?" Stavus now looked more puzzled then ever, "Who's this Omega person?"

"I'm Omega," the tall dark shadow loomed over Stavus, "You again I see, guess the council spared you for good behavior."

"Oh... that guy... dammit.." Stavus moaned.

Arika stood up, looking at Omega, tears streaming down her smooth cheeks, "Omega..."

"Hm?" He stared at Arika's face, "You're crying, why?"

The former rogue walked torward Omega's hulking quizitive body, "Omega, I never really thanked you," Arika studdered from her crying, "You saved my life... and gave me a new start... I might still be under watch... but, I have to hank you!"

Arika fell torward Omega, and hugged his large waist, sobbing, tears of gratitude, and joy riding down her face. The CAST hugged his partner, warmly, gently, "You're Welcome, Arika."

"Uh, hey, you two lover birdies, the little girl is puking a mess now!!!" Stavus shouted, "Help her!!!"

"Zelos!!!" Omega and Arika said in unison.

"Heh, you're welcome," Stavus said to himself, "that kinda felt... good, hmm, mabye Arika is on a better path..."

+-+_+-+_+-+

Eventually, after much mess and fuss, Zelos got to the hospital, along with Stavus and his bleeding butthole. An hour passed while Zelos was in the medic room, being treated for a 'Class S Pyro infection'.

"Geez, a class S..." Arika sighed, "That's gonna last awhile..."

"Yep, she looked horrible, her face got red on the Flyer, dang, Arika, sorry about spraying you a year ago in the face with that stuff..." Stavus said, sitting accross from Arika, "That stuff is horrid on you guys, huh?"

"Yeah, and it's the girl beast who are much more allergic to it..." Arika stared at Stavus, "Why did you help? I'm curious."

"I helped the first time because I didn't care about her," Stavus said in a serious tone, "The second time, helping her get here, was because I did care."

"I don't understand, don't you like causing pain?" Arika got a puzzed look on her face.

"After seeing that little girl get poisoned, I saw how terribly bad it was," He said now looking at the fluorecent lights above, "She couldn't move, at all, she vomited on herself, that's not right."

"So, you're saying you want to change?" Arika asked, looking at Stavus with a saddened look, "To be a GUARDIAN? or just be a good citizen?"

"I'll ask you this, then," He cleared his throat, "Do you want me to become a GUARDIAN for the good of people?"

"Wha?" She twitched in shock, "The good of the people?"

"Yes."

"Yes!, but on one condition."

"And that is?"

"You stop being so pervish around me, stop stalking me, and stop kissing me."

"Yes, ma'am." Stavus saluted Arika, "As higher ranked GUARDIAN, I shall obey."

"Heh, I'm the lowest rank of GUARDIAN there is, Stavus," Arika laughed, "How are you lower then me?"

"I'm not a GUARDIAN yet, heh," He chuckled highly, "If you're the lowest Ranked GUARDIAN, then that means..."

"Zelos is a higher rank then me," Arika smiled, "Probably always will be too."

"Heh, oh well."

===And that ends Chapter 4, <.<;;; I made up random junk instead of doing that "Training mission" bit I had preplaned, either way, hope you enjoyed this segment ^w^b ===

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-10-25 13:11 ]</font>

Garanz-Baranz
Nov 8, 2007, 09:32 PM
==heres Chapter 5, after a long wait.. sorry!==

Chapter 5

The infection Zelos held was near lethal, it rendered her body weak. The Holtes City General Hospital cared for her, giving the highest posible medical treatments for her condition. Arika, worried for Zelos's condition, stayed by her bedside, as often as she could.

Over the two weeks sence she entered the Hospital, Zelos's condition had gotten better, four times faster then a normal patient with her grade of infection, according to the head doctors atleast. the doctors and nurses were baffled at the speed that Zelos recovered.

"Are you sure you're feeling well, Ms.Rupika?" her doctor asked cautiously.

"I told you one thousand times already!, YES," Zelos stamped her feet, "I'm okay, I'm okay, I'M OKAY!!!"

"Al-alright, uh... just be careful about things a while, okay?" the doctor stammered at Zelos.

"Alright alright, sheesh," she droped her shoulders down, showing disappointment.

"But, one question, how did you recover so fast?"

"Probably because she walked around after the 3rd day, and relaxed in the hot tub baths a bit too," Arika giggled, "The medicine wasn't gonna spread evenly if just laid to sit, she got her blood pumping, and that's what spread the medicine!"

"She excersized?" the doctor gave a confused look, "We never gave her walks..."

"I gave her walks, she's my friend," Arika huffed, "She asked me to help her anyway."

"Come on Arika, I've had enough of this hospital air!" Zelos pulled Arika's sleeve, "Let's get some real food to eat today!" She rubbed her belly.

"Okay," Arika smiled at her little friend, "guess we'll see you later, or never."

"O-okay, uh, just be careful now!" the doctor yelled at the leaving duo.

"Nah!" Both Zelos and Arika said with smiles on, as the glass blue doors hissed shut on the hospital.

"The air's so clean here, and not clean clean, just, clean, I like it!" Zelos said, deeply breathing the Parum air, relaxing on the bench where the two beast girls waited for their leader, E-126 Omega.

"Heh, I know, it's much fresher then the Colony's air, or Moatoob's," Arika stared at trhe sky, still eating her Blizzard Pop, "You can see the GUARDIAN's Colony from here, see?" Arika pointed her Blizzard Pop torward a small red and yellow speckle in the deep blue sky.

"Umm, I can't see it..." Zelos squinted her eyes at the sky, "Is it that red dot?"

"Yep, right there."

"Oh, can the other planets see the colony?" Zelos turned torward Arika, putting her cherry blizzard pop in her mouth.

"Nope, too far away, heh," Arika laughed, "Parum's a peacful place, much better then Moatoob."

"Yes, it is, the sand on Moatoob get's in my joints all the time." Omega said as he walked torward the girls, "Parum's also my birth place."

"Omega!" Zelos hopped out of the bench, almost dropping her blizzard pop, "How are you?!"

"I'm quite alright, though I should be asking you that question," Omega replied with a slight cheer behind his metal voice.

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to Arika," Zelos put her blizzard pop back in her mouth.

"Yep, I helped her excersize to get her better," Arika smiled, showing a glow of success, "The doctors were stumped on how she got better so fast!"

"Heh, impressive," Omega chuckled, "Well then, shall we be off to wence we came?"

"Huh?" Zelos tilted her head in confusion.

"To the meadows, of course," and Omega turned around to go to the Flyer base, "Best come along unless you want a bad record, both of you."

"Yipe! coming!!!" Both girls said in unison, and chased after Omega.

Hours later, Zelos returned to the Raffon Meadows, with Arika and Omega, to continue her training mission and become a full fledge GUARDIAN.

"So off to the AMF Base, huh?" Arika sighed as she read the mission objective's list, "I remeber that one, the one that's now abandoned by AMF for use by GUARDIANs."

"Correct," Omega confirmed.

"So, let's go!" Zelos marched off like a soldier, with long steps, straight arms, and a bold face, "One-Two-One-Two!" she said in sync with her steps, "Come on! Now sodliers!"

"Heh, sheesh Zelos, little exited are we?" Arika laughed, "this isn't AMF!"

"Let's pretend that it is then, shall we?" Omega started off, steping like Zelos did, "One-Two-One-Two, MOVE IT SOLDIERS, MOVE LIKE THE AMF! BECOME THE AMF!" Omega boomed his mighty voice, stomping the ground with Zelos's pace.

"Oh boy.. This is gonna be a long day," Arika sighed, pressed her hand to her forehead, and walked with Omega and Zelos, but not in their AMF style.

"Come on, WALK LIKE AMF! ARIKA!" Zelos blerted out.

"Nah," she said, then hummed a soothing melody to herself, still following the AMF GUARDIANs.

Thirty minutes later, no sight of any beast. Zelos decided to stick behind in the group. The trio walked through meadows, plains and forest paths,with no sign of SEED-infected animals.

"Why haven't there been any SEED-infected things here?" Arika asked Omega, holding her Vahra Claws behind her head, "I'd think we'd atleast see a Vahra, or a wild Distova..."

"I don't know," Omega grunted, "This is horrible, Zelos's combat abilities against other beast are..."

"Minimal, I know..." Zelos hunched her head down, "I wish there was SOMETHING out here..."

"Hum... Well, mabye something will come by," Arika said quietly.

"There's nothing here because the Police Squadron collected many, if not all, of the animals here," A strange man, who came out of nowhere, said behind Zelos.

"Wha!" Zelos jumped and stumbled, "Who the heck are you?!"

"Heh, I'm MrXtreme, a second officer in the Gurhal Police Squadron," the man answered proudly, "Who might you be, you cute little girl?"

"Ummm..." Zelos blushed, "I-I'm Zelos, er, Zelos Rupika."

"Little shy, arn't we Zelos?" Arika giggled, "Don't worry, this guy's my friend, a good one."

"Yes, he's one of the best in the Police Squadron, popular too," Omega commented.

"I'm not that popular," MrXtreme blushed, rubbing the back of his head, "Anywho, why are you guys here?"

"Guys?" Arika glared at MrXtreme, "You should know better X! Hmph!"

"Oh, erm, sorry!" X grew bright red, "Um, girls and guys?"

"That's better," Arika smiled, "We're training Zelos here, but, so far, all she's trained for is not to eat the Pyrofus plant, and to walk with a weapon in her hand..." she sighed, "it sucks so far.."

"Heh, blame us then, we're taking all these animals and purifying them by removing the SEED-Virus in them," X said, still rubbing the back of his head, "It's a new project that the Police Squadron is doing for the Preservation Of Parum Organization."

"Oh," Arika stared surprisingly, "ok, I'll blame the Police!"

"Uh..." he moaned.

"Hah, just kidding," Arika laughed a little.

"So, MrXtreme?" Zelos poked X's Police squad uniform, "What does the Police Squad do?"

"Curious little girl are we," X smiled down an Zelos, "Well, the Police Squad, like the GUARDIANs, deal with Rogues mostly."

"Oh, Is that how you know Arika?" Zelos tilted her head.

"Um, well, mostly yes," X blankly stared at Zelos.

"...Yeah... X confirmed my Rehabilitation... and helped me with legal stuff... papers... and fees... much like Omega did..." Arika stared down, squeezing her arm, "I owe them both a lot..."

"Heh, nah, Arika, it's okay, your friendship is payment enough!" X patted Arika's shoulders, "Trust me!"

"That's right Arika, being friends is payment enough," Omega said.

"O...okay," Arika sighed, "I'll be your friends as long as you want me too."

"Great!" X cheered.

"Um... hey? can we keep going?" Zelos started walking along the path to the Base, "it's only a long bit ahead..."

==End Chapter 5 part one, n.n;;;==

I'll do part two soon, or just call it chapter six.

Or... not soon, eventually... o.o;

MrXtreme
Nov 11, 2007, 02:09 AM
Nice, interesting fanfic you have here, Kitty. Humorous to see my characters introduced into it too. Keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting and reading the next chapters too. ;D

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 11, 2007, 03:46 PM
Stickied.

StrongFiend
Nov 13, 2007, 09:01 PM
nice lol i like how you use mr x's name there, nice.

Garanz-Baranz
Nov 19, 2007, 05:15 AM
My appologies, I haven't had much time to type for this, and sence I can't exactly "Freetype" it on Microsoft word, I cant[by my personal rule set for this Fanfic] type an extension to the story.

I'll have one by Friday or sooner, and, thanks for the Sticky!, I actually thought it was deleted at first!!! X3

But anywho, thanks to those who posted, and if anyone who hasn't posted, reply please, if you have a comment, or even an editorial request, like mispellings, or grammar, or so on.