PDA

View Full Version : Guntecher or Acrotecher

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 11, 2007, 11:41 PM
I have a female CAST lvl 59 right now and i'm not focusing on making anymore new characters, especially since i no longer use my lvl70. I'm having trouble deciding on whether becoming a GT or an AT for AOI. I'm addicted to the single dagger and want to use deva-zashi badly, but Any ideas?

Nyreal
Oct 11, 2007, 11:58 PM
Until AoI, I suggest that you work on a Guntecher. They both play really differently, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt you to try it out.

So yes. I suggest that you try and work on GT for now, then try out Acrotecher once it's available.

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 12, 2007, 12:11 AM
I'm thinking of going to full AT when the expansion comes out but i don't want to get used to some of the weapons i can only hold if i was GT ( i also have my 9* fighgunner weps still). I don't know what to focus on until the expansion, spell raising or what?

mizukage
Oct 12, 2007, 12:11 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=148743&forum=20&start=1170

Due to the garbage data on AOI offline, I suggest acrotecher.

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 12, 2007, 12:30 AM
ok...

ashley50
Oct 12, 2007, 12:46 AM
your choice on how you play.

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 01:21 AM
I do agree though, TC. I'm loving every second of my single dagger. <3

CelestialBlade
Oct 12, 2007, 06:16 AM
I use a single dagger on my GT, so eh. Though if you want to stay with your Deva-zashi, I'd go AT.

GTs ARE the best, though >:D

Pillan
Oct 12, 2007, 07:33 AM
I'd say WT's stats are a lot closer to AT's than GT's are right now. Try out that class and see if you like it more than GT to help you decide.

chibiLegolas
Oct 12, 2007, 12:25 PM
Pillan's got a point. Not enough info on why you'd want to only pick GT or AT, R2R_Crysaki.

1- You don't wanna give up single daggers, but perhaps like the ability to heal? Then try out WT.
2- If you rely on buff/debuffs + 2nd tier single daggers, then try AT.
3- buff/debuffs + 1st tier single daggers are enough, then you can settle with GT. But GT's are the 2nd worst expert melee class in the game. There's only a VERY few instances where you'd need to rely on melee for damage over your guns.
4- If you rely on SE for damage, but only use daggers (for fun or knockdown/up) then GT or FoG is ideal for you. FoG gets 2nd tier dagger in AoI.

razkal
Oct 12, 2007, 03:15 PM
You should probably go Acro. Get your dagger + twin dagger, twin handgun, handgun and card PAs to 11. Then concentrate on getting your favorite buffs, debuffs and attack spells to 30.

R2R_Crysaki
Oct 12, 2007, 07:54 PM
Twin pitols is another weapon i want to stay with, thats kind of why i'm not going WT. But it would might be for the best if i just gave them up. -_-"

Pillan
Oct 13, 2007, 08:40 AM
I wouldn't give up on AT before actually playing it. It's only a 16% base ATP drop and a 7-3% PA ATP drop for a 10% buff and debuff increase. And all of that still results in more power than FG on the current game.

It sounds like AT can do all the things you want a class to do, so play it.