PDA

View Full Version : Giresta, let's get it right!

Bitey
Oct 11, 2007, 11:51 PM
Seriously, do a search for Giresta on these boards and the information that comes up all clashes with each other and nobody seems to understand this spell.

I just grabbed Giresta for my Guntecher in preparation of AoI and I already noticed one thing that nobody seemed to know, the regen stacks with a Me / HP Restore unit. My Me / HP restore recovers 19hp a tick, but when I casted Giresta for the first time, I started recovering in ticks of 38hp. Curious I removed my Me / HP Restore and casted Giresta again, I started recovering ticks of 19 again.

This is confusing for me though, because I have been buffed by a lvl 21+ Giresta before during Seabed missions and when that happened I had two ticks of HP recovery, one lower number from my Me / HP Restore and a higher number from the Giresta.

Regardless, that is still a lot of HP regen. I never have to use Mates as it is with just my Me / HP Restore, the addition of Giresta is just too nice since it stacks.

Besides all of this, one of the other posts on these boards mentions that in PSU JP, the regen buff from Giresta lasts 4 minutes and if you are at full HP Giresta saves regen ticks and then fires them all at once when you get hit. Is that really so over there?

Nyreal
Oct 11, 2007, 11:56 PM
Ooh. That's really nice. I wonder if AoI will have that added as well?

Zorafim
Oct 12, 2007, 12:02 AM
Giresta only recovers 1% per tick at lv1?

ljkkjlcm9
Oct 12, 2007, 12:50 AM
well it'd be nice if there was a symbol like the buffs... because I'm not even aware when people cast it. If the regen is that good, people should cast it when they cast all their other buffs too

THE JACKEL

panzer_unit
Oct 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
Is it still 150PP? Only a cast techer would be so desperate to make people like them.

Pillan
Oct 12, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-10-12 07:34, panzer_unit wrote:
Is it still 150PP? Only a cast techer would be so desperate to make people like them.

Nope. Dropped to 60 at 21-30.

CelestialBlade
Oct 12, 2007, 09:47 AM
Now you're making me want to get this freaking tech already. I'm a regen-whore.

Bitey
Oct 13, 2007, 10:52 AM
Played all day yesterday using my Giresta and it stopped stacking with my Me / HP Restore o.O Now it is doing two ticks of +19hp and I cannot recreate the effect of +38hp... My only conclusion is that when I first casted Giresta, I casted it at such a time where it's regen would tick at the same time as my Me / HP Restore so the numbers stacked.

It is the same thing anyway though; two ticks of +19hp and one tick of +38hp...