PDA

View Full Version : Leveling spots...

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 06:03 AM
Heh... I would like some opinions on where to train. I'm currently level 20, and I'd like to get a few levels in before 1-Up.

So, PSOW, where should a level 20 Human Wartecher spend his levels?

StkDrowsy
Oct 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
Well to me, since your only level 20 and i dont know your pa's if your pa's are low then i would just spam linear line or mad creatures and just get up major pas' if you want your combat to go up, then i sugest joining a party of H.S.M for money and mission points and exp. or if you just want pure exp. then seabed or crimson beasts. Get a party and just spam those runs

CelestialBlade
Oct 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
Spamming Holy Grounds C is pretty nice EXP. Just grab a Dark weapon or two and go.

Nyreal
Oct 12, 2007, 05:06 PM
I have most of the PAs I'd like to use at level 11. So I suppose they're decent. What I really need to level are my bullets and Buffs, but those will come naturally, I suppose.

Thanks for the advice... I'll have to find a team for 1-Up. That'll solve my leveling problems.

Noblewine
Oct 20, 2007, 12:08 AM
The ones I run are usually Linear Line rescue+Lab Recovery to avoid the De Ragan mission on Parum. The mission right after De Ragan go back into the gate you exited to do Crimson Beast, it's a nice mission that has two bosses ya should be familiar with but with more HP, EXP, and Meseta. Also the big monsters like Jarba have about 77 exp for slaying though ya have to be careful because of this spell called Megid, that can KO'd ya after using a technic booster.

Nyreal
Oct 20, 2007, 12:15 AM
Trust me, I've battle Ob Lilies. I know how to deal with Megid. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif